B

bonecarver_OG

hey wamen :D nice to see ya

we are stoked - cant deny that. we just didnt exoect this much growth. :D

peace mate

B

bonecarver_OG

i just got a birthday gift from my girl :D

nice to mix hash in the molasses - yum yum! (molasses beeing the fruity tobacco substitute.)

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Bone!!
I hope youre burnin´some herb tomorrow...but the samples are so samall that youre goin to need those molasses....:D:D:D

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
maaan ...you have a woderful grow going on out there..

im amazed.. i wish i could have my plants right there to take care of them everyday as well..

wonderful bushy buds..

im ooling forward to see some resin rocks at your place

keep it up

wam

B

bonecarver_OG

Raco - hehe hope it comes tomorow cant wait hehe :D the smoke report is going to be lots of fun. im most likelly not going to smoke the weed in hookah - since the mollases ads too much flavour for a deacent smokereport i think :D so tomorow is going to be spliff day :D

should i post the smoke report on ur thread?

wamen - the plants are at a friends and also my coop-partners patio. sadly i dont have time to see them plants more than 1/2 times a week.

That can be a good thing. My op is @ home and I want to just watch them grow their entire cycle and it stops me from getting other things done lol. Funny you just got a hookah, I did too just last week! Mine a dual hose/ball bearing rotator. Nice tasty molasses flavored smoke. Not good for bud though (at least with the monster bowls that come with them). Keep up the good green work. :wave:

B

bonecarver_OG

i used to grow here in the flat i live in untill just a month ago really - reason for the take down and move of the grow op was because the owner of the flat was talking about selling it and showing the interrior of the flat to clients.

im also adicted to see the progress of the plants, and also since most grows i have done latelly have been test grows for breeders (and will continue like that also) - and its really anoying not to be able to check on them every day.

however im really lucky to have grow-companion equally interested and devoted (props to VEND) who does check on them all day every day. i work a lot and it makes it more dificult to be able to be here at crucial moments - so this is the best solution for now - how ever - i WILL put a new grow op back together ASAP - but a diferent kind of setup - more about that later in some other thread.

hookahs area lot of fun and did u know its actually more of a vaporizer than smoking the weed/hash.

weed goes great with a mellow tasting molases - i tried weed with mint molasses - and it works alright. not very true on taste though.

still in a hookah weed will never be as tasty as in a spliff. i will allways continue to be a spliff man. but now i will make my tradition to smoke a hookah at night. saves me rolling papers and time - one bowl takes about 3 hours to finish!

my gf gave a friend a mission to go to Granada- a old moorish town in south spain - to get me a hookah for gift. there is many arabic "smoke-cafes" where they serve u hookahs with ur mint-tea. this is propably the cheapest place in europe to buy highqualiy hookahs (nargileh, shisha, etc)

:D

That's cool. Me and my GF just bought ours online here:
http://www.hookah-shisha.com/
That's interesting too about being more like a vaporizer. I haven't ever smoked on a real nice vape yet. I like eagle bill's shake and vape though. Too bad I just broke it... That just figures - I finally get the hang of makin the damn thing work like a champ and it goes flyin out of my hands onto the ground and : snap : it's broken. Thats 3 glass pipes i've broken in 1 years time. Maybe I should change my name to pipe executioner?

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe i got almost the same count of bongs crashed the past year :D 2 bongs gone for me :( got one small one i keep well guarded not to kick it into the wall when i forget about it. clear glass bongs suck - i dont see too well and i easily dont see it on the floor - then bang into the wall or similar.

wow there was amazing hookahs and accesories on that sitew - goto to check if i can find a moroccan shop who got some accesories here too - it would get too expensive to order over the web
i like those covered bowls looks neat.

hookahs are so very adictive :D v:yummy:

a cool culture

peace mate! :D

vend

hello :D im very bizzy these days figthing away kingsize grasshoppers at the patio. they seem to like that patio:D big salad bowl .

the little ptk is fattening up realy good, maybe 3-4 weeks left .
the big ones we are gonna start giving pk this week and the next 14 days depending on the pheno

there been some cloudy weather here the last days hope for some banging sun soon stil hot as hell at day time :D

cheers vend

G

Hey guys, everythings humming along nicely i see.
Vend, how long does it take to get the freaking web up and running over there! lol! I`m still waiting to see you pop up on my screen here.
Bone I hope your gonna post some pics soon, and give those grasshoppers hell vend, give em`hell.

Peace

B

bonecarver_OG

pics this weekend i promise :D

vend - the grashoppers worst enemy hehe

we are having a slight technicallity fixing a internet conection to vend :( its shouldnt take too long more thouh.

peace :D

B

bonecarver_OG

new pics :D

seedlings.. females of BD x LR

this one is the quickest grower of the BD x LR..

clones of the SSH x PTK - 2 phenos..

the PTK - short but very fat - this one is like 2 L coke bottle in the bottom of the bud :D getting resinous - it got PK 13-14 for the past week.. smelly..

the SSH x PTK bushes... getting fatter :D

a tip of the SSH x PTK pheno early

B

bonecarver_OG

they smell great :D a bit less smelly than indoor grown - but still a bit stinky :D funny enough it doesnt seem to smell untill we touch the plants :D hehe

peace amigo!

B

bonecarver_OG

clones have been taken of the astrofog (kalimist x astroboy) and the earlier clones of the SSH x PTK also have been transplanted :D

the PTK/SCBB x PTK is getting even fatter

cant wait to take pics this weekend :D

peace

vend

hehe they have started to smell alot more now:D when i am in my living room and have the door too the patio open i can smell the ptk smell:D i just hope they dont start to smell more:D
bone will come and take some pics friday or saturday everything is looking great

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe - im soon going to have more time over to go to visit vend - then i too can enjoy the plants a bit more before harvest.. :D

luckilly the PTK arent one of the really stinky strains (like skunk) hehe - but it does get smelly thats for sure - and it smells strong :D

the SSH x PTK is smellier than the PTK/SCBB x PTK in a spicy way - while the PTK/scbb x PTK is more sweet and fruity. way more sweet and fruity now than ever indoors. indoors it gets much more acidic.

its been a tremendously hot day today and now it looks like a storm is rolling in over us - hope its not going to get too rainy..

one of the branches of the powerkush i have in an other location got one branched snapped because of the weigth of the buds during the rain :D

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts