What's new

Closet Hacking new wave growers

I

idoreallytry

happy hunting bro, hope the F2's provide you some great moms...peace

Old Soul

Veteran
Looking killer as always. How does the gunk smoke? Is she a keeper in your opinion? Glad to see everything doing so well. All your gifts rooted nicely, thanks again brotha!
peace

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hey OS i give ya my 2cents...
my first impression upon smoking and smelling her was a no not a keeper...
my 2nd impression upon smoking and smelling mostly cured bud was yes...

it deserves a few tries at dialing her.
weighs in a heavy weight and good high and smell... smells & tastes similar... to be continued

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey every1 thx for being so kind i find myself busy lately lol the garden is rockn i had 4 decap 1 shack i placed into RW cubes on 7-1 i by acc dipped them into bushmaster. they rooted and was planted in soil today, along with 5/8 4more decap and 1shack i cut on 7-4
these got dip n grow lol. just waitn on 3 more shack to show root the babies 4/5 Puna Bomb sprouted 2 have taken off like at the fricken races lol 1 1st set of full leaves instead of 3 are 5 finger.. 9/10 Mr.Ed sprouted most of them have nice broad leaves i'll take pics of in flower thursday/fri they should look very nice they do now.

hello Teresa nice to cya around, girl your allways welcome to anything i have made or been gifted just shoot me a PM :) puff puff passn

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
mpH
howzit brother..?? Man it took me a coupla days to go thru yer thread.. Well worth it.. great grows shows brother.. Ill bbl to peep some more updates.. peace..

sack

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
puff puff pasn :wave:
still looking good Maj....a fox does't lose his tricks :D

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hello every1 hope all is good

well couldnt it here few pics of the babies
up 1st Puna Bomb {puna butter{fm} x cherry tie{m}}
the 2 in the solo cups just exploded in growth things almost scare me lmao

date in the pic is off by 2 days pic taken tonight they where planted 7-4
on the white grill is Mr.Ed [ Lavender [fm] x evenflow [m] ]

planted same day the Puna was :yoinks: so i'm guessing the 2 larger PB are most likely cherry tie pheno
the whole veg erea along with 10/13 RW cubes plante in soil in solo cups the other day

next flower run will be kickn chickens lol i'll take some nice pics thursday night of what in flower they'll be 23 days 12/12 then. they look very nice now but 2 more days will be a world of differance :joint:

I

idoreallytry

nice Major i wishi could be just half as neat as some of ya'll,,but i am a slob for real,,,peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey IDo thx buddy i'm kinda anal about the grow erea lol

well tonight is day 23 flower for the girls currently in things look fairly nice lol :joint:
up 1st we have Double Purple DoJo shes just startn to get some purple deep in her she'll look real nice soon

overview of everything right front 2x Mongrul right rear 2x Pollen Chuck 3x left rear 1 chem4 1 gunk 1 dpd left front 5 -2 liter bottels 3x decap 2 x shack

2x mongrul right front

2x pollen chuck right rear

chem4

top view chem4

gunk

top view gunk

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran

thats a great shot yo...
i love being able to come in here and get me a late night fix of buddage...
:respect:
peace-T-

Old Soul

Veteran
Looking real nice in here. You are gonna love the chem 4. How does the dpd look in person? Hard to tell the color in the pics. Both of these strains love to be topped and will produce a good amount, especially the chem 4.
peace

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
hey there maj.

dude i love all your shower shots ...its like you are sneaking in on the ladies while they are showering ha ha ha .....

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looking good brother

Lots of top notch genetics there. Should be a great couple shower shots

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
:respect: Lovely shots of the ladies, Maj. The Double purple dojo looks real good. Green wall to wall, gotta love that! :joint:

I

idoreallytry

nice update Major beenon vaca but getting around now catching up with all my pals,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts