What's new

Closet Hacking new wave growers

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey IDo thx mang hopefully i'll be blessed with alot of F2's of the Gunk

hello urbanfunk welcome to the fun thx for the kind words

hey brotha Pontaic glad to see ya around and back in action

every one grab a hooka hose take nice long draw and hold it ------ now exhale Ahhhhhhh dosent that feel better :joint:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
i'm back to fill the hooka bowl and throw down few pics of the big girl my mini tree lmao. shes to large and heavy to move so i took few pics inside the chamber tonights day 56 of 12/12

up 1st a random top

best i could get on most of the plants tops

heres an under view some nice pinkish color comen out

2 more random tops

super dense super sticky icky mang

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
wow, look at you Major, a mentor and all that!!!! Dude, its been wau too long since ive been in here and I have to say the work is a splendid as ever!!!! all ur girls look great and you have quite the stable of strains in the veg room, great work and good luck...Ill try to be around some more in the future, I miss droolin over that SS...hint, hint!!!! What is GUNK, is that g13xSkunk...anyhow bro, ill be seein u around..peace and love to you and Sir....

- Z

I

idoreallytry

woohoo i can't wait to seee the harvest shots bro,,,those look very nice indeed,,,peace

maj you are the man thanks for the hospitality when i was down there. Once those clones are done doing there thing i'll be back down there to get you faded off the shit you gifted to us. much love !!!!!! thanks dude

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Maj !

this one is looking real nice
DSCF51211.JPG

not to mention the Gunk..boy those look great!
i missed the parantage of them.....can i ask what it is

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hello every1 top of the morning to ya'll :joint:

hey brotha Zeus nice to cya back around thx for the kind words

hey brotha Ido thx puff puff passn

brotha INB glad ya'll made it back safely n/p on them gifts ya know i enjoy gifting

hey brotha Core that pic is of a bud off the larger Gunk :)
brotha GreenLion made the cross
NorthernCal Goo {fm} x Deep Chunk {m}
it came to me unamed so i figured Gunk was a good name i bet it'll grab ya by the BoBo and knock your you know what in the dirt lmao. she really is a very nice cross solid fist sized main tops

thought it was time for pics up 1st
Sugar Shack only 2 this run thier starting to turn colors

Bio Desiel - Sour Desiel {fm} x Deep Chunk {m}

one of the 5 Gunk in 2 liter bottels she has some real nice color turning out

another Gunk

all 5 Gunk in 2 liter bottels theres a few doobies there lol

all plants in above pics 48 days 12/12 puff puff passn :joint:

I

idoreallytry

everything looks terriffic nice and frosty can't wait for your harves shots,,,peace
Major i wish i could drive over and do some clone swapping lol,,,peace

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hey Maj. Man those buds look fat and juicy!!! Love the new avy by the way!
Big UPS and all the best to you bro!!!!!!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey every1 thx for the props

thx Big D the avatar is a pic i found on the net while back

i thought it would make a suitable avatar

in glass of water is
5 - Puna Bomb = {puna butter x cherry tie} thx daflynhawian
10 - Mr.Ed = lavender x evenflow cross by me

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey all heres a few pics tonight chop
sugar shack they stretched a tad but still ok yield

NorthernCal Goo [fm] x Deep Chunk [m] = Gunk choped @64 days 12/12

she turned Purple in 85 degree temps :yoinks: i should have alot of viable F2 beans from this :abduct:

Brotha GreenLion seems like this cross is a Keeper :woohoo:

on a side note all beans placed into water have sunk and will be planted later tonight
5 Puna Bomb
10 Mr.Ed

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome brotha,they really responded to whatever you doin yo.as always lovin the show bruh.peace-T-

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx T i pray to Ja and the Creator every night to bless my grow i shower the plants with love and music lol.
music is sunday 12noon to next sunday 6am is 60's -70's and some early 80's rock n roll
sunday morn 6am they get talk shows untill 8am then jazz untill noon. sunday night 7pm - 12 midnight Alice Cooper is the host DJ and he's 1 bad ass DJ. love his choices in music to play for us to listen to its like he plays what he's in the mood to listen to lol.

chit almost forgot lol tonight i stuck a few fresh cuts in rockwool Sir brought back what was left of some RW i gave him while back. i soaked it in water 24 hrs PH'd@ 5.5 put 1/2 tsp dip n grow growth hormone in approx 3oz of water diped the cuts for approx 1min then stuck into RW cubes i cut. at lights out they where still standing lol i've never messed with RW untill brotha Old Soul gifted some cuts in it i'll see what happens. maybe if this proves good i'll convert to a DYI Ebb n Flow and grow in RW

I

idoreallytry

alright major giving the babies some tunes,,,and that gunk looks incredible man,,,at 84 she turned purple wow,,,peace bro

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
made it home safe with my gals. put em in coco. lets rock! thanks again for the swell packing. see ya in a few days. cant wait to try some of dat gunk with a lil more dry time on it

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
made it home safe with my gals. put em in coco. lets rock! thanks again for the swell packing. see ya in a few days. cant wait to try some of dat gunk with a lil more dry time on it
right on brotha glad ya made it home safe n sound with the cuts and such :)

hey brotha Ido yepper music for the plants and turned colors even cylx's at 85 degrees lights on 73-74 lights off. or what ever my house is i keep it 73-74 thermostat set @73

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx for that info Maj!

ohw and a brought a KK pic for ya :smile:

picture.php

gonne dust it this run....gonne use a Afghan hindu Kush male and name it EGK....European Grown kush :rasta: