What's new

Closet Hacking new wave growers

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
MpH
Howzit brother..?? The gurls are looking good in the shower all nugged up... hehe.. I'd like to jump right in with em... woohooo.. seriously they are lookin healthy and trucking right along.. bbl peace..

sack

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Wow so many kind words

brotha T thankyou i like them shower shots also :woohoo:
brotha OS i allready love the chem4 the cut you gifted me is very nice and the next 3 cuts in veg will be much nicer. the Double Purple DoJa Sir can verify she's so dark she looks black to me and deep purple to Sir, and thats in 85 degree temps lights on. she'll produce some nice strong Purple crosses i have in store some Kaua'i Kush F2 pollen and Gunk {norcal goo {fm} x deep chunk {m}} pollen. then later even yet lmao Chem4 {fm} x Gunk [m] try n get a cross to produce dense thigh sized buds for soil growers :joint:

brotha Jack yes sire its kinda like voyourism :woohoo:

hello brotha OL thank you for the kind words

hey brotha Dr.Dog yes i've been blessed with some of the worlds finest genitics as gifts. my only hope is to do them justice

sista Teresa again thx to yourself and other wonderful ppl in the world i have the worlds finest to work with. if i wasnt married sure thing

hello brotha rasputin thx for the kind words green is 1 of my power colors :)

brotha IDo glad ya had nice vacation back safe n sound

hey brotha Sack things going Grrrreat i would jump in with them naked but i'd pull all the tric covered leaves off they'd stick to my body below my waist lmao.

phew allrighty then :joint: puff passn been very busy in my small garden i'm no comerical grower but do stay busy like a bee. soo much going on lets see here where to start about 3wks ago lol. i had nasty black helo hoovering directly over my house im watchn the tv and hear swoosh swoosh swoosh i'm like WTF. go outside to smoke a cig light it look directly up sure enough theres that fn helo hum. now it starts a circular pattern from my house as pivit point towards the west. after his 3rd pass i go grab the binocs and take good long look at it, sure enough unmarked black helo. i go inside unplug my flowering lights from the timer and accidently hit the 8am pin from the off position to on. wk wkn half this went unoticed my flower erea runs 6pm-6am but because of what i done unoticed the light would come on at 8am turn off 9am. arghhhhhhhhhh 1 morning last wk i hear the timer click on hum of the ballasts im like WTF .

so long story short no nanners 5 plants seemed effected by this both PC and mongruls started to reveg and then back to bud lol. they been setback 1-2wks easy the gunk was slightly effected but not like the PC and mongruls where. everything else looks ok phew

the 1st set of pic where taken friday @30 days flower
double purple doja

Gunk [norcal goo [fm] x deep chunk [m]]

chem4

chem4 main top 11 inch solid diameter of 10 oz water bottle

ooo so frosty

gigity gigity mang

2 pollen chuck {SDv2.5[3 x (PB x WW) PB= purple bastard, WW= white widow}

1of 2 mongrul {PB x WW x PB pb n ww same as above}

mongrul is 3rd plant to left in pic another to its left would'nt fit in pic well thats flowering

Old Soul

Veteran
Loving the pics bro! You are doing them justice for sure, I had no doubt. You have the chem 4 dialed bro. Now get one with 4 or 5 of those tops and you're set.
peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
heres veg lol

up 1st we have 4
Puna Bomb = {puna butter x cherry tie} thx daflynhawian

right rear looks more sativa then other 3 gonna have some dank for xmas n new yrs eve

up next little something i created and havent gifted out because lavender dosent seem very stable. cut i was gifted 2 yrs ago was fine 2-3 runs then threw few nanners late in flower so i crossed it with 3 males last yr and ran it out. i'm hopen to find a stable kushy lavender pheno
heres a horse is a horse of course of course it's the famous Mr.Ed {lavender{FM} x evenflow{M} evenflow is abussives ogkush x whitemustang white mustang is chem dog x west coast dog BX3}
yepper hopen for kushy lavender pheno

i didnt take cuts because i have more seed all plants from seed where toped at 4th node unsexed. they'll be flowered in the 2 liter bottels why in them because 9 - 2 gal bags take up most of the space
right to left in pic
1 gunk then 3 chem4

right to left 2 decapation { pre 98 bubba kush x whitemustang } thx brotha Jaws, 1 the white thx brotha OS 2 sugar shack thx brotha Sir

i'll place 3 rows of 3 plants directly under both lights then have the bottels on outsides this run in veg when flowered is gonna rock
the plants in 2 gal bags have been toped and tops toped

OldLurker

nice update bro
glad to see there still doing well after the technically difficulties
Stay safe the Po's / Neighbors never take a day off so either can we.
Gl on rest of way

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hello OL yes i try n stay 2 steps ahead of LEO i have a very good repore with all my neighbors we can have talks for long time outside.

well last night day 36 flower i took a few pics up 1st

Double Purple DoJa

little fuzzy but nice tric and color devolopment

shes in the corner by 3 decap 2 sugar shack in 2 liter bottels

heres the Gunk she had a accident lost her nice right branch but the left is lookn great lol

nice pink hue on the undersides of upper large fan leaves so 1st run wasnt a fluke she'll throw pink hue undersides :)

the new superstar Chem4 trimmed all lower growth she was topped once

noticed the shampoo bottle in back the main top is as large around but almost twice the length and solid. the PC and Mongrul doing nice they gonna yield nice even with the set back. srry no pics i cant move them thier secured against the wall but will of course have harvest pics when i remove them. i tried but a PC almost bent over from weight oops back against the wall secured lol

heres some of the Gunk branch that broke fast dried and being smoked less then 12 hrs later

look at that perty ash nice clean light grayish/white thats no flush fast dried in brown paper bag placed on top of ballast. when smoked it shut my 20 yr old up he's reason why branch broke wanted to fight with his ole lady. not in my fkn home even if i wasnt growen not in my fkn home the argue it gets kinda loud and starts being outta hand i step in. i'll allow little quite arugment go down but not loud and outta hand. i had peice of wood fall through my polly door on flower chamber and only the Gunk got hit bad :wallbash:. i should still pull oz from her but was lookn at much more before branch broke. there was 11 grams dry anyhoo everything else is cruisen along fine next flower run should be wicked instead of 1 gal bags 2 gal bags which plants been in almost 1 month when they get flowered.

:joint::joint: Passn

I

idoreallytry

hey bro looking stellar as always that decap and sgar shack look incredible,,,
i am going to be startin some of the same flava soon bro,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

i hope so too i think the angel breath and kauai kush will get popped first,,,peace

hazy

Veteran
Nice color going on with that DPD.
Looking good Maj.
WTF -black helicoptors? weird shit.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
right on IDo hope you like them 2 i've ran AB once and was happy had 1 plant throw single cola approx 14 inch long very nice indeed. few ppl like the KK F3's i made theres some monsters growing outside way up north. hopefully i'll have some pics of them before chop i was promissed last yr they grew my Ole Man River = GDP X EvenFlow said it turned black and was very nice yielding. this yr with the Kaua'i Kush F3's thier like duder WTF monsters they be lol i figured this much i warned them. these outside will most likely get 15-20 ft tall and sounds like they did he he my brothers up north gonna be high high lol

hey hazy thx bro i'm liken the DPD yepper the black helos are a norm around this town thier allways tailing some 1 or something lmao. i know with summer heat and only duel 400w lights on, chances of seeing the grow isnt great but i just dont need that hassel. them fn helos have space age chit on them lol, they can sniff air see into homes through the roof n/p count how many ppl and where in the house they are.

I

idoreallytry

few ppl like the KK F3's i made
Major was this a typo?,,,i thought you said our buddy found a mother in them? anywho they are going in coffee filters next week,,,peace bro

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
few ppl like the KK F3's i made
Major was this a typo?,,,i thought you said our buddy found a mother in them? anywho they are going in coffee filters next week,,,peace bro
brotha core said he found a keeper brotha Sir had 1 but lost her

Kaua'i Kush F2 = Abusive's OG Kush[fm] x Maui Wowie[m] sista teresa gifted me F2's i made F3's

this isnt the only website i gifted them on and some like my brothas way up north arent even online.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
MpH
Howzit brother been a lil bit since i stopped and all is moving right along.. Im still watching these babies.. Yea the gunk sounds kick ass.. as well as the sound of kuai kush mmmmhhmmm... I will be back soon peace.

sack

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey sack how ya doing brotha the Gunk is very nice just cant allow her to get thirsty lol she's a drunk, the Kaua'i Kush F3's are very nice also. i'm quite happy with them i'll grow the KK F3's again i just have soooo many other flavors i wanna try and i have.

heres a side note to those whom was gifted the Gunk F3 dont allow her to become fully dried out she may stress. i'm ontop of my garden in there several times a day just with veg once flower comes on i check it also but only once. my plants require watering every other day not because of being root bound but because of good root colinization of soil. i water for 15-20% runoff i use lift method when they feel 15-20% moisture level left i water which works out to every other day. even the little 3x3x3 squares i use for seedlings and clones after 1st water 3-4 days later the next then normally it's every other day afterwards. 2 liter bottels last 3 days after 1st watering then every other day 1 gal bags same same. i normally average 10-14 days in each container w/in this time the roots have colonized the soil very nicely.

oky doky :yoinks::joint: time for an update been busy on few things beside the garden

the veg dept
Puna Bomb = {puna butter x cherry tie} thx daflynhawian

some Mr.Ed = Lavender x EvenFlow by me :joint:

some Green Crack upper left the brotha Old Soul

and that concludes the 2 liter bottels for the next run the green crack i have 1 cut in soil 1 in the bubbler and will take few more before she's flipped :).

now the stars of the next run 9 - 2 gal bags i havent ran these bags in a while.
1st row right to left The White Gunk Chem4

above shot front row right to left The White Gunk Chem4
mid row right to left 2 decapation 1 chem4
top row right to left 2 sugar shack 1 chem4

they've been tope tops tops and gonna be toped again :woohoo: think the next runs gonna be a winner lol.

heres 3 from flower @45 day 12/12 tonight
Double Purple DoJa

the pics hardly o the plant justice but it's still good in person the plants look almost black so dark purple. and thats 83-85 degree temps lights on what ever house is lights off 73-75.
the Gunk shame i lost 2 branchs 1 large like in pic 1 tad smaller like in the pic :(

startn to color up :)

Chem4 WoW is about all i can say glad i have 3 in 2 gal bags for next run thier gonna be so much better then this 1 lmao

now shes 1 frosty girl the next 3 gonna yield much better for me they where toped a few times each :joint:. not in the pics are 2 pollen chuck and 2 mongrul lookn nice now after the lighting misshap

and the run to finish out the year with i clone dept, so far theres 8 - 16oz party cups 2 sugar shack 6 decap started on RW cubes transplanted into soil. and 8 - 3x3inch squares green crack DPD PC Mongrul the white no RW n few cuts in bubbler.

plants in the cups been in there since 7-20 last month lol ran out of soil when i transplanted into the 2 gal bags. i'l get some more soil 25th6th type thing, i squeeze all that into my 7ftx5ft closet phew everything in veg is lite by 280w in cfl's except the cloning erea 2 x 20w fluros lite

phew

I

idoreallytry

hey man you throw a lil extra something in the mix everytime i come around,,,looking good,,,the green crack's lineage leads back to my neck of the woods well one of the parents,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts