What's new

Closet Hacking new wave growers

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha Sir n/p mang :joint:

hey brotha NK thx for the kind words yepper some of the best strains have smelt like cat box dead skunks dirty socks baby shit lmao

hey W right on i wasnt born here but been here most of my life this time since 1983 1st time was in 1968 2nd time was in 1975.

puff puff passn t all my brothas and sistas gonna have a surprise next wk
but for now heres few pics let me upload them :joint:

1st up we have few clones on left is the top to the NorCal Goo x DC in flower now she has 11 finger leaves on her :yoinks:. in center is Double Purple DoJo :woohoo: on right is chemdog 4 :abduct:

thx brotha old soul for the DPD and chem 4 thx brotha greenlion for the NCG x DC

up next we have some of brotha Cores fine work Pollen Chuck in front Mongrul in read approx 10 days from sprout

they have 140w in cfl's directly above them they'll grow nice n fast
quick peek in 1 side of the chamber

and heres the star of the show currently NorCal Goo{fm} x Deep Chunk{m} she's 30 days 12/12 35 more days to go she'll fatten up real nice i'm sure

and a rising star Bio Desiel - Sour Desiel{fm} x Deep Chunk{m} again thx brotha greenlion

the plant on the right is the up coming star theres 2 cuts in the bubbler from her and her leaves i think might be the widest i've growen so far

peek at some of the rest in flower for 14 days of 12/12 now

i have alot of white seed forming on the 2 lower branches on the NGC x DC gonna be some F2's of this cross. well i had a 5 hr drive to n from Death Valley today so i'm tad tired gonna puff some Decap and have sweet dreams. :joint:

Old Soul

Veteran
Looking great bro! The clones are doing great. That norcal goo x deep chunk is a beauty, gonna yield well I think.
peace

I

idoreallytry

wow Major everything looks great,,,the Bio Diesel does sound sweet,,,peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thankyou for the kind words every1

well tonight the cam was brought over after watering and put away in flower but heres a few of the babies
front row pollen chuck back row along wall is mongrul all same size alomst same structure. 3 of the mongruls have side growth startn allready i'll pop a better pic tom or sunday when thier watered

they where seed planted 5-16-09

double purple dojo on right chem#4 in center norcal goo x dc {Gunk} on left. the gunk girl is the top to the 1 currently in flower she has 9 blade leaves. the DPD and Chem4 finially have 5 finger leaves they had 3 finger when i was gifted them. the DPD seems to wanna throw a single leaf it came with 1 i cut off and found another today. is a single

leaf here or there on DPD a trait it has ??

the Gunk F2's are forming nicely

now a sad note the Bio Desiel went natural hermi on me the better 1 with fat leaves only had 5 single balls i removed. but the other scrawny 1 had hella so was culled. both clones i took from the nice BD where also culled
this is a real deal herm not envromental stress no nanners. real deal single male ball at the internode so i cleaned up the 1 removed the 5 balls. i'll watch her like a hawk from now untill harvest if she throws more shes gone. what a drag was lookn very nice

i'll snap some pics of in flower sunday when i water again puff puff passn

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha Old Soul check it out mang

front row 3 cuts on right Chem4 1 on left Double Purple DoJo :joint: but wait whats that just to the right

lol my 1st 5 site bubbler i made in 06 blew the dust off her the shack mum had 5 nice cuts couldnt find any1 to take them. so i dusted off my 1st clone bubbler it dosent leak the catch pan is just a precaution

brotha Core tomarrow i'll post some better pics of the mongrul and pollen chuck babies they get watered then

tomarrow night i'll have few pics of flowering and ifn i'm lucky maybe a pic of some new F2's being made

smoke it if ya have it and if not well
puff puff passn to ya :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shitz Maj....i'm already happy with theses shots....but don't hold on...on my account....i'll be around to c you do them justice.... Magic Major ! hehehe
i realy am honored you are showing off my Stuff...it will be on sale shortly :)

visit the link in my thread and you'll see :)

Old Soul

Veteran
Looking good bro! Glad those cuts are doing well for ya. I got a green crack and grape ape already rooted. Gonna take some white cuts soon. Have been having crazy trouble with the cat piss cuts so I might have to bring some unrooted to put in your bubble cloner. Can't wait to see you guys. The garden looks great.
peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha Core thx brotha tis i whom is honored to have been gifted such fine genitics last yr n this. thankyou so very kindly

hey brotha Old Soul again thankyou very much for such kindness in spreading the love of Gift's.

shareing is careing
careing is shareing

together this way we shall OverGrow the world :woohoo:
i allready have some plans for the Double Purple DoJo from what i've read her purple carries over in crosses of her.

puff puff passn :joint: the doobie to the left

up 1st we have Cores
Pollen chuck = SDv2.5[3 x (PB x WW) PB= purple bastard WW= white widow
Mongrul = PB x WW x PB
seed soaked in glass of water on 5-14
seed planted in 50 site rapid rooter tray in soil where the plugs go 5-16
transplanted into 3x3x3 inch square 5-23
transplanted into 2 liter bottle 6-1

up 1st we have pollen chuck

next we have mongrul

check out lower branches allready on 3/5 mongrul

heres group shot PC in front

well hash bowl break BRB :joint: with pics of 40 days 12/12 Gunk

I

idoreallytry

got to love a hacks room lol,,,looking good bro,,,, hell yeah sharing is caring core is good people,,,,peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
cough cough phewwwww 3rd shake across the screen for the leaves gotta nice bowl of keif hash pressed stuck in freezer to harden. and BooYa smoken hash smoken hash :woohoo:mang i just love the perks of growing

hey Ido thx brotha yepper brotha Core 4sure is kool peeps

alrighty then :joint: passn currently we have 5 Gunk from the big girl in flower now clone taken 4-22 planted in 3x3's 5-3 transplanted into 2 liter 5-13 placed into flower 5-15

clones from her big girl in flower 12/12 now 40 days tonight

random top

her seed was planted 2-14 Valentines day placed into flower 4-29
underside of ehr leaves are starting to show this sweet ass pinkish color

all the way to leaf tips

pollenated lower branch top nug both lowest branchs where fully pollenated.

another random top nug shot

ifn i could get my lights on temps where my lights out temps are she would color up very perdy.
Mang brotha GreenLion this cross is top shelf i havent even smoked any yet lol and she has me convinced she belongs there
oky dokey heres the Bio Desiel she was fully inspected by me and my 10 power jewelery loop every single node behind small nugs where surprises hide lmao every inch. she was clean and lives on :woohoo:

:woohoo:her above like the 5 gunk in 2 liters and few shack n decap where placed into flower 5-15. no pics of the decaps and shacks figured this is kool only 2 shack 4 decaps 1 is small. when my shelf fell last month it was 1 of 2 that came compleatly outta its 3x3 it recovered the other didnt. hence it being small

puff puff passn

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
lookin sweet of course....but hey do u always have ure plants in the shower cuz ure flushing them???
hello Buddin thx for kind the words, honestly i water in my shower because i water to achieve 15-20% runoff. just easier to let run down drain instead of in catch pans then how ever long it takes to use turkey baster to syphon the drainage water from catch pans. ive done 30-40 plants like this heck had that amount in flower and veg 1 time. lotsa back breaking hand watering and work moving the plants to be watered but tis a labor of love. and i love it and my family of course and my 1964 ford 4x4 truck and and lol

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
allllrighty now :joint::joint: passn:bongsmi:

thought i would put few pics of the girls tonight
up 1st we have Bio Desiel @30 days 12/12 and still Balls free mang what a drag i found them 5 balls 3wks in but good i found em lmao

brotha her stature is really tight against herself to bad that happened she could of been a contender
against the wall 3 decaps 1 Bio Desiel front left 2 sugar shack then 5 norcal goo x dc {gunk} in 2 liter bottels and really no veg

now the star of the show NorCal Goo x Deep Chunk {Gunk} @45 days 12/12

shes frosty from top to bottom and stanky stank ummmm ummm thx brotha Greenlion i have a feeling shes a contender :friends::canabis:

I

idoreallytry

nice major, love the looks of that Gunk, you makins any beans from it?,,,peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha IDO
yes flatter o mact i'm make F2's of her yepper both bottom branches where fully pollenated. and theres hella seed formed just waitn to see some color on em
currently her smell is of catbox with fruity undertones lol love it

why i mentioned i would have some gift packages ready around end of july so seed can cure some :) she is 1 cross i planned to gift along with some others that have been growen out and proven good. by members here and other places :)

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Looking great MP. The pink color on the fan leaves are really setting the stage for some beautiful buddage too. Nice show.

I

idoreallytry

nice major,, i was hoping that when i saw the Gunk,you were making beans,,,that rocks man,,,you will make quite a few days in july,,, out of curiousity what are the other crosses,,,peace