What's new

Clones in San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding areas (no spam, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried the kananga from SR71? I'm looking for MVTF, Juicy Fruit, SSH, and NL#5 along with any Tom Hill genetics. Point me in the direction of the dispensary with these strain please.

I got a NL #5 from H-side a few months ago that lost and am trying to get back.... Have not seen the cut since but have been looking. I'll let you know if it resurfaces cause it was a strong frosty cut but my re-veg attempt didn't take.

Feb2006er

I think we're looking for the same NL#5 cut smokesalot420. Mine was a gift from a friend who probably got it at Hside.

Sparky 6

You can get those NL seeds through the mail. I've been considering buying some seeds to get some of the old school strains like Panama Red, NL, Acapulco Gold etc.

Sparky 6

nice plant sparky. thanks dirtysouth i'll try to get the pk from there. i just got a kens gdp clone and i want more purples in my room.

Oh thanks bro. It's an interesting looking plant and I can't wait to try it's product.

I love Purples but not PK- I take too many other meds and don't need anything that sedative.

ridgedogs

I got it at that spot in Fairfield, I believe it's called "Tree Of Life". I guess a guy that teaches at their growing classes brought them in so I swooped on it. Here's a shot of it about two weeks into flower. It's got a Sativa look to it.
P1010250.jpg

Here's a ReCon from the same place- it flipped today actually
P1010243.jpg

Not sure where to find the strains you mention there but good luck. :)
I finished a tester of the Recon. Very flavorful and tasty. Kinda orange smell. Good buzz too. I think you'll enjoy it.

Sparky 6

I finished a tester of the Recon. Very flavorful and tasty. Kinda orange smell. Good buzz too. I think you'll enjoy it.

Thanks rd- is that strain just getting here in the bay? A guy I know in Sac said it's been a premium strain for years over there and they think highly of it.

nugga-boo

Craigslist + phone call= any kind of strain you want in the San Jose/ Santa Clara Area. They will deliver in under 30min, cuts in rockwool

nugga-boo

No need to be a player hater Sarcasm. Blue dot, Cheese, hashberry, GDP, blue dream, NYC, Sour D, where all available as of. 2-3 hours ago lol. I picked up 15 GDP on Wednesday from a dude in a minivan outside of OSH. Quality plants, these people do things right. I talked to a guy today who said he had some J-1.... Don't underestimate craigslist, deals can be found there in your own backyard.

here is a link to the guy that sold me my GDP. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/for/1776242785.html fast professional, with all paper work etc

deltronZER0

I'd love to hear people's experience with clone strains that you've all tried outdoors
particularly important to my evaluation are odor and finish date

Check it out for yourself. Don't rely on the word of somebody possibly talking shit or spamming on a message board.

Umm, isn't that the whole point of this thread?! To share info with like-minded individuals to find out what works for some? I think everyone in this thread realizes (I hope) to take info received here with a grain of salt, I recommend you do the same.

nugga-boo

I'd love to hear people's experience with clone strains that you've all tried outdoors
particularly important to my evaluation are odor and finish date

I've talked to a person who swears by hashberry as a good strain that loves direct light, doesn't mind heat, and has a below average smell. Something to check out

Sarcasm

No need to be a player hater Sarcasm.

Yeah, you sound like a real "player", nugga-boo :)rolleyes:)

I picked up 15 GDP on Wednesday from a dude in a minivan outside of OSH. Quality plants, these people do things right.

Seriously, bro, how in the fuck can you say that? How do you know these are quality genetics? You just received them Wednesday!!

Of course Craigslist is an option, as everyone here already knows, but to come out of nowhere posting a link for a specific supplier is a bit much. And for anyone to think that their chances for being burned are lessened by using Craigslist is just laughable. Sorry, but that's the truth.

Sarcasm

Umm, isn't that the whole point of this thread?! To share info with like-minded individuals to find out what works for some?

Suddenly appearing with a link to a specific supplier is not what the thread is for, Smokesalot. (by the way - much respect to you for your grows)

I think everyone in this thread realizes (I hope) to take info received here with a grain of salt, I recommend you do the same.

Funny, because that's EXACTLY what I said. :)

nugga-boo

Suddenly appearing with a link to a specific supplier is not what the thread is for, Smokesalot. (by the way - much respect to you for your grows)

Funny, because that's EXACTLY what I said. :)

Your a dickhead and nice double post. You should learn about the edit button. I wasn't describing the plant pheno's I was just commenting that the clones I received were rooted, disease and pest free in rockwool. In other words, commenting that craigslist is a more viable option than some growers are aware of. Someone earlier asked for more specifics so i posted a link to the person i bought my cuts from. I find this perfectly acceptable considering he is above board medical card holder. If you have anything further to add to this argument private message me. I don't want to clutter this thread with negative posts that amount to an online pissing contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.