What's new

Clones in San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding areas (no spam, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasm

Your a dickhead and nice double post. You should learn about the edit button.

I don't know what you're talking about.

I wasn't describing the plant pheno's I was just commenting that the clones I received were rooted, disease and pest free in rockwool.

Don't be fooled. Some of the shittiest genetics come that way too.

If you have anything further to add to this argument private message me.

If you'd kept your spam to private messages, there wouldn't have been an argument in the first place.

Sparky 6

I'm liking that spot in Fairfield- as promised they are getting a lot of strains in. Probably as many Sativa strains as Indica. I picked up a Big Bud clone and two LA Confidential clones recently from there. I'll try to get more organized and post results as I get them for these different strains.

So is LACon going to be more Indica or Sativa in effect?

deltronZER0

seems like somepeople are undecided on craigslist and bud trader for clones, but others swear by it?
anyone else wanna weigh in?

seems like somepeople are undecided on craigslist and bud trader for clones, but others swear by it?

because some people are stoke and some people get fucked. I have known a couple people who have spread cuts on cl. anyone that cauht them is still happy I'm sure. I am 50/50, 1 goo experience, 1 shady. A good frien of mine just caught up with a guy who was from "norcal" with "the real". so he bought 99. 2 months later-he found he had 99 males. True story. And then there are the busts that are documented. Be sure if anyone oes use cl or *********-do not share/show or accept flowers or cuts without checking and verifying octor recs. It's for your own good.:tiphat:

Sarcasm

I'm liking that spot in Fairfield- as promised they are getting a lot of strains in. Probably as many Sativa strains as Indica. I picked up a Big Bud clone and two LA Confidential clones recently from there. I'll try to get more organized and post results as I get them for these different strains.

So is LACon going to be more Indica or Sativa in effect?

LAC should be a very strong indica.

Sarcasm

As with everything else, it'll depend how "real" the seller is. Same thing with cuts vended to clubs. As someone who regularly looks at "all-things-cannabis" online, I can tell you there are MANY angry people regularly attacking one another for selling bogus materials on CL, BT, and every other venue on the internet. Exactly like the fury you see with dispensaries.

By the way, NO you can't get busted for buying clones as a legitimate patient. Any cop who'd try to bust you would have a lot of explaining to do down at the station.

deltronZER0

okay and it seems like we have some people who vend clones to clubs or whatever, and I'd like your perspective, if a dude is selling clones on CL, and has a selection of 20 - 25 strains, is he blowing smoke up my ass? or is that really feasible?

I've met a couple people who have 20 strains to vend and do so on CL or dispo's, but I have also met others who have 1-2 strains and will call them whatever you are looking for! It's about as legit as getting cuts from certain clubs as most do not have quality control or ask for samples of finished product. I know of a couple of clubs who do this but unfortunately for us patients most do not and just go by the word of the vendors....

Good Karma near Clear Lake has verified cuts most of the time but it's a couple hours north of the bay. Probably my favorite place anywhere near the bay to get cuts.
H-side is hit and miss.... I have grown out at least 20 strains from there and think only about 4 were keepers, many were not even close to what they were labelled as (I have liked the DHN cuts from H-side so far, anyone have any info about Dark Heart Nursery?).
SR-71 has been mostly legit for me but expect to be fighting PM with cuts from there. The Blue Dream and the OG were very nice and I am currently growing out a Dream Queen/Green Crack from there that will be harvested this week. Stay on top of your maintenance or treatments and you should be fine.
I will update when I go to Organicann and Peace in Medicine next as I have not been to either in quite a while....

Will update with pics later, need a new camera!!

I'm just about done (day 58) with some SD, CD91, and Cush (Green Crack-Dream Queen) from HHC. The SD and CD91 are not the original "clone only's" the dude at the counter said they were. They look okay, but are not anything close the original cuts (SD & OGK) I got from a guy from NY in 2003! This is the second time in a row I've gotten bunk SD clones.. the last time was from a friends friend and they were NYC Diesel (Soma) crap! Anyway, the guy at the counter at HHC assured me these were the legit cuts - I claim BS!! One cut though (in the SD tray) is completely different. It's like an OG on steroids! Maybe it's the XXX Chem they sell?? Anyway, I'm just hoping that the "semi-decent" looking meds I've got going, that are not the real-deal, turn out okay.. Also, the Cush (GC/DQ) looks good. Strong smell, big chunky buds, lots of trichomes, etc.. pulled it at 57 days. gonna go to 63 with the SD & CD91 but they already have amber tich's..

edit: I finally figured out why these cuts were so bad.. HHC and/or their clone vendors are selling clones infected with the tobacco mosaic virus! Check out the sticky for it in the cannabis infirmary forum.

Last edited:
I tried out some diesel from harborside & it was decent. More indica dom than I thought it would be. Keep an eye out for big moms for cheap(not from me) at clubs right now. Some of the folks that clone, get rid of moms this time of year & flower out stuff.

As for Dark Heart... fucking a! When I first started taking cuts to hside I thought I had the best. Dark Heart is off the hook. I haven't grown his stuff out(can't verify his cuts), but it all looks good. He's the only other cloner that I know of that finishes his clones under a 400w hid. I have to say his clones look better than mine. Actually the best I've ever seen. I will work on making my clones better than his, but hats off to Dark Heart Nursery.

Sparky 6

What happened to this thread?

I grew out that Purple Voodoo and it was kinda odd. It was a big yielder but didn't have much in the way of trichomes and the stem was so wispy that I thought the plant was going to collapse. No smoke report yet it's still drying.

The Ken's GDP I grew out was great- not unlike GDP as I know it and big beefy buds.

Purple Hardball was very strong, slightly less yield than KGDP but maybe stronger.

Been kinda sick lately and haven't taken pics like I was, sorry.

In flower right now I have a ReCon, LA Confidential, Big Bud and three bagseed that I am breeding for myself.

Oh ya I have a seed of something called Cure. Anyone know anything about it?

Sparky 6

More on the Purple Voodoo- when first cut it smelled like fresh cut grass but took on a more traditional spicy type smell later to my nose. The high is undeniable but I use MJ as med for my RA and I can say this strain does nothing for it. It's been a valuable learning experience albeit a painful one. The leaves are fat like Indica, growth pattern resembles more of a Sativa. IDK if the product is more Sativa than Indica (though I believe it is by the lack of effect on my disease) but I'm certain the oils beneficial to my condition are not present enough to help me.

Greenmopho

Anyone know of any spots in the Bay where you can get some true "elite" cuts, i.e. OG Kush (Fire, Tahoe, SFV, etc), Chem D, the White, etc. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.