What's new

Clones in San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding areas (no spam, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK8900

I have a Casey Jones and Santa Cruz Kush that are both at day 45 of flowering. Anybody know the approx. number of days that each of this will take to finish? :tiphat:

BK8900

I have not seen trainwreck but I think Casey Jones is half train wreck. The casey jones I have from Harborside is looking and smelling great (about 50 days into flowering). I purchased my clone way back at the end of November but they have it listed on their twitter feed as having it in stock.

ridgedogs

picked up a six pack of Trainwreck from Blue Sky a couple of months ago. it's the real stuff, unlike the last couple of "TW"'s i purchased...
Thanks,I've heard that before. It's not on their menu. I'll go in and ask about it. Have you had any nanner troubles with your TW? I remember when I used to run it they'd show sometimes.

darthvapor

I have not seen trainwreck but I think Casey Jones is half train wreck. The casey jones I have from Harborside is looking and smelling great (about 50 days into flowering). I purchased my clone way back at the end of November but they have it listed on their twitter feed as having it in stock.

casey jones is Oriental Express female (trainwreck x thai by billygoat seeds) crossed with the ECSD v3 males from rezdog. 3 phenos for this polyhybrid either oriental express dom, sour d dom, or a mix of both. finishes in 8-10 weeks depending on pheno

My Casey Jones from H-side threw out nanners starting week 9 FYI.

Chem 4 plants also from Hside are about 5 weeks in flower and and filling out nicely. Trich coverage is good and they are putting out a faint zesty lemon smell. Beautiful looking plants I must say....

I will post pics of the Chem 4, 707 Headband, and SC OG (now being called Santa Cruz Kush?) from H side soon.

darthvapor

smokesalot420 do you feel your cuts from h-side are authentic? I saw the chem 4 and the headband and sc og but passed on them because I didnt want to risk running something that might ruin the good strains I got going now. Almost wish I had a second flower room to run untested strains. good luck on your grow

It's hit and miss with cuts from H side.... I've had some bad experiences and some good ones from there so it's hard to know.

The 707 Headband seems legit as I've grown it before and so far so good there.

I had a couple horrible Sour Diesel grows from H side but they have since discontinued that and replaced it with another although I am too weary to waste time/space for a third time, I'll wait for seeds or a better source.

The NL #5 from H side is a nice cut, as is the Blue Dream, but everyone has that atm. I have a few Chem D clones in veg that I am eager to test out, will post pics of them in about a month.....

I've also run into different phenotypes coming out of H side- Sour Bubble being a particular clone that comes to mind.

I know they have been getting flack in their clone department for a while; they supposedly are fixing things but we'll see.....

Sparky 6

Here's a GDP purchased from HS back in January, at about 24" now. About to go 12/12.

P1000969.jpg

jim dankness

Thanks,I've heard that before. It's not on their menu. I'll go in and ask about it. Have you had any nanner troubles with your TW? I remember when I used to run it they'd show sometimes.

none yet, though they're only about 1/2 through flowering. i'm sure they're coming, unfortunately-- TW loves to herm right at the end!

ridgedogs

H/S Purps

H/S Purps

Here's some Purps I got from Harborside. It looks better than it really is. Very good smell though but fluffy buds with only average trich coverage.Good grape flavor when smoked. High is mild but pleasant and up.All in all it's gone from the garden.Oh yeah it throws lots of nanners early but I saw no seeds.
For the trainwreck I think i'd trust the cuts in sac more.

FruitRidge has some amazing cuts up in Sacramento if anyone feels it is worth the trip from the bay area, I know that I certainly do.

The guys up there really know there stuff and run their own gear so also have a depth of knowledge on their cuts that most simply can't have.

Don Juan

Happy to see you guys again! It's great to find our thread moving forward. :)

I've been trying to make a report about BlueSky, as it was my first stop in the Bay Area clone journey, and I've now got a BlueSky harvest behind me to comment on. Just need to try and figure out what's what.

Maybe someone can help identify a couple of clones that came in a White Widow cube very late last year. Out of four cuts in the cube, none fit the description of WW. Two were quick finishers, but clearly inferior. I'm trying to identify the other two.

Some features of the two:

*Appear to be the same strain, but cut from different individuals.

*Not fast veggers.

*One grew massive fan leaves and purpled easily (both purpled and had large fans, but the "big fan" plant nearly turned black).

*Branches on both grow directly up, closely parallel to the main stem.

*Buds get big, quick, then bud girth levels off after week 5 or so.

*Aroma is a "funk" - hard to interpret, but definitely NOT citrus/lemon-lime.

*Still found plenty of clear triches at week 10.

*Both pics are of the larger one at about week 4.5 (this one is NOT the "big fan", believe it or not. That one had even larger fans - huge!).

budstructuretop2.JPG

budstructure.jpg

Happy to see you guys again! It's great to see our thread pushing forward. :)

I've been trying to make a report about Blue Sky, as it was my first stop in the Bay Area clone journey, and I've now got a harvest behind me to comment on. Just need to try and figure out what's what.

Maybe someone can help identify a couple of clones that came in a White Widow cube late last year. Out of four cuts in the cube, none fit the description of WW. Two were quick finishers, but clearly inferior. I'm trying to identify the other two.

Some features of the two:

*Appear to be the same strain, but cut from different individuals.

*Not fast veggers.

*One grew -massive- fan leaves and purpled easily (both purpled, but the "big fan" plant nearly turned black).

*Branches on both grow directly up, closely parallel to the main stem.

*Buds get big, quick, then bud girth levels off after week 5 or so.

*Aroma is a "funk" - hard to interpret, but definitely NOT citrus/lemon-lime.

*Still found plenty of clear triches at week 10.

*Both pics are of the larger one at about week 4.5 (this one is NOT the "big fan", believe it or not. That one had even larger fans - huge!).

budstructuretop2.JPG

budstructure.jpg

So same strain, but two different pheno's? Are you saying that you got two different marijuana strains from Blue Sky in the same 4x4 cube? Were these grown in the same room & consistently watered & fed at the same time?

I'm confused because I've heard a lot of complaints about hermies & poor genetics from bs. Can't ever recall hearing that they got two strains in the same 4x4 cube...

Maybe I missed it, but has anyone else had this problem with blue sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.