What's new

Claude chases the Tiger

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing your second round and for supporting our work Claude

They look very happy with this soil mix, almost no need to add more fertilizers.
All look great, but the Bangi x PCK is also the 'apple of my eyes' right now :)
A Very interesting cross, showing already desirable traits from each line, great job :yes:

B

Baron Greenback

What dubi said. That bh X pck is absolutely beautiful. Nice healthy plants all round.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Thanks, Baron and Dubi.

I'm really happy with this Sunshine #4 Advanced Mix. It uses both peat and coco coir. It is labeled as having only a "starter" fertilizer, but I'm just giving water.

Today is their first day under the new 600 watt Ushio. It is an enormous difference in light intensity from the chinese 400 watt I was running. I hope this helps fill out the side buds better.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
A couple weeks ago I took a picture under a generic Chinese made 400 watt HPS. Today I took one under a Ushio 600 watt Opti Red HPS. I was very surprised at the results. The Ushio is much whiter and twice as bright to the naked eye but to a camera the light is very red.

picture.php

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Scai,

I'm a sucker for pinks, purples and reds. I know it doesn't mean anything regarding the high, but it effects my high in growing the plants.

In a week or so I expect the buds to be nearly completely pink. My grow room runs about 22-23 during the day. Now that its spring the room drops to about 18-19 at night, 72 to 65 F. My last grow was in a closet and my temps got fairly high.

konopenko

Veteran
I first thought that Ushio 600 was a Japanese product, aber das ist deutche Qualitet. Bh/Pck looks like a great cross to me :)

Last edited:

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Konopenko, Ushio sounded Japanese to me too. Ya, Deutsch handwerkskunst. The BH/PCK smells better than it looks. Too me the PCK always smells good. With the cross the smell is more of a herbal liquor.

Lickalotapus,

Its fairly humid in the cellar. Only half the floor has concrete the rest is packed earth. I'll have to slip some batteries into my day night thermometer/rh meter. I think dry air in my closet grow was hard on my Golden Tigers.

The lone Golden Tiger in my tent this run has been very easy on me. She's healthy and not near the stretcher that her mother was:

picture.php

The Kali China seedling I mistreated has forgiven me and is now getting a thick stem. She'll get another 3 weeks before I take cuttings . In the meantime I also have a couple of Ace Bubba Kush x Hashplants just sprouted. Looking for a long veg for lots of cuts for a sog of these.

picture.php

picture.php

orfeas

Veteran
"Its old. The beams all have old axe and adze cuts. The foundation is thick and gives good protection from temperature extremes."

Yeah! That's the loving part!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice Claude :)

The new Golden Tiger and Kali China are coming strong!
Hope you also enjoy the Bubba Kush x HashPlant.
Thanks for your updates, best vibes!

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Wild blackberries splashed with Pernod.

I've always loved a bit of color. I know, I know - it doesn't effect the high. I still love to see some color.

picture.php

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
A round of colas is in order.

Golden Tiger. My tallest plant:

picture.php

Bangi Haze. The cola is a good 32cm.
picture.php

BH x PCK. Short plant but half is a cola 25cm long.
picture.php

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Madmac,

The color seems to affect taste. And this one leans towards the PCK side. She's much more fruity than the more herbal Bangi Haze.

She's been such a carefree plant. I think a couple more weeks and she'll be pretty near done.

B

Baron Greenback

Ah fella, those bh x pck are absurdly beautiful. Wonderful colours, looking forward to the smoke report for them.
I have a Malawi x pck and I hope she goes like that. When did the colour appear? Was it straight away or did it develop over time?

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Ah fella, those bh x pck are absurdly beautiful. Wonderful colours, looking forward to the smoke report for them.
I have a Malawi x pck and I hope she goes like that. When did the colour appear? Was it straight away or did it develop over time?

The color seems to concentrate in the calyx. I started seeing color soon after the pistils formed.

usually have the classic PCK forest fruits bubble gum aromas.

Very nice aromas! The PCK has very pleasant taste and smell.