What's new

Claude chases the Tiger

konopenko

Veteran
Im very curious about Bubba/Hashsmell, taste-smoke. Claude please make one objective smoke report..since I discovered Ace seeds (app.7 years) Im growing only sativas :)
Maybe its time to give a chance to one decent indica ;)

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Konopenko,

I'll be glad to make a smoke report. I'm about to the 4 week mark:

picture.php

I am definitely going to need more fans. We have been getting heavy rains and my grow area is now too humid. I even had a spot of botrytis on my GT - but the GT bud was very thick and dense.

About 7-8 cm thick and 45 cm long:

picture.php

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
FL Boy,

I'm ready to drop that Haze China. I wanted to make sure that it matures when my room gets chilly. I need that color!

B

blue_tick

KEEP ME POSTED WHEN THEY DROP I WILL HAVE A FRONT ROW SEAT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. THE WAY YOU DO THINGS WILL REALLY MAKE ME REGRET NOT GETTING THEM. WHAT THE HELL IM MAKEING MY ORDER THIS WEEKEND. I KNOW IF I WAIT TO SEE YOU DO THEM THEY WILL SELL OUT THEN I WILL BE SORRY

STAY SAFE MY FRIEND

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
>was she ever hungry or is she only reflection of Mcdonalds culture

Ahha! All of my plants are in advanced Sunshine Mix#4. I had trouble with my Kali China starving for nitrogen so used miracle grow tomato fertilizer instead of my usual Maxibloom. It looks like the Bubba wasn't quite as needy and she now has the curled leaves.

picture.php

Buddler

Veteran
Nice BUBS Claude ..I got one GT and one Panama going out side three weeks in might post some pics up..Bud

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Here's the bottom half of my Golden Tiger. The buds are dense for GT and go all the way to the bottom of the plant - nice buds, no popcorn. I think the 600 watt Ushio really helped out vs the last run of GT with a 400.

The first cut cola was 1.3 oz dried and with good resin coverage. A very good high at This second cut is a good 16 weeks and should yield well.
picture.php

picture.php

This f2 GT smokes a bit more heavy feeling than the mom. Very strong.

I also had to pick my Bubba Hash. We've had some heavy rains and I saw a spot of mold. I stopped taking care of my plants two weeks ago when the mrs had emergency heart surgery. I was lucky and she is fine. Tonight was the first chance to do some gardening so I nipped the colas. This is about 20 inches of nice heavy buds:

picture.php

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Here's the bottom half of my Golden Tiger. The buds are dense for GT and go all the way to the bottom of the plant - nice buds, no popcorn. I think the 600 watt Ushio really helped out vs the last run of GT with a 400.

The first cut cola was 1.3 oz dried and with good resin coverage. A very good high at This second cut is a good 16 weeks and should yield well.
picture.php

picture.php

This f2 GT smokes a bit more heavy feeling than the mom. Very strong.

I also had to pick my Bubba Hash. We've had some heavy rains with lots of humidity and I saw a spot of mold. I stopped taking care of my plants two weeks ago when the mrs had emergency heart surgery. I was lucky and she is fine. Tonight was the first chance to do some gardening so I nipped the colas. This is about 20 inches of nice heavy buds:

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm glad your wife is recovering Claude Hopper, that's the most important. :huggg:

You did a great job with your plants, especially if you couldn't give them much attentions in the last weeks of flowering. It's also not easy to grow pure sativas and pure indicas in the same setup.

Both Golden Tiger and Bubba Kush HashPlant are very well developed, big yields of powerful flowers, love the resinous foxtailing of your GT thai pheno, and the big flowers and colors of the BKHP.

Much love for the family. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts