What's new

Cinderella 99

~star~crash~

Looking happy, nice setup :good:

we R happy...peace 2 U my friend

the cindy's are performing spectacularly ...check out all the new side growth.... i love regular seed plants!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

JimmyToucan

plan is to

a: label the plants
b: takes cuts ASAP
c: flower out the seed plants
d: identify what i have
e: select & further propagate C99
f : share cuts & seed

does that sound like a good plan:biggrin:

You left out "rigorous testing of the product and early smoke reports that will make you all drool in anticipation". It's a dirty job but someone has to do it. :comfort:

~star~crash~

the truth i'm asking myself today is "how can this not be good genetics" ? the mother was princess & the father was selected from original F1 seeds...this is gonna b good

N

NewAgeGenetics

the main question is that will come back the original c99 or not?

LostTribe

Premium user
How long are you going to veg the seed moms?

The male that I did not top turned into a wonderful christmas tree shaped plant with great under growth like you could do these in SOG no problem other than stretch but right now I am not seeing much stretch at day 5 of 11/13 or so....they are getting taller but its not worrying me at all. I do have a Pure Haze in there too though so maybe that is keeping me in check.

~star~crash~

How long are you going to veg the seed moms?

I'm not sure yet & i need to make a plan...i have limited space and my flowering room is packed with GG#4 & Headband:)

I will tell you my main goal this winter is to clone & preserve ALL the Cinderella 99's ,flower out those clones , and also to make seed ...lots and lots of seed...these genetics will never slip from my hand again

superx

Veteran
Picture of health....

T5s are such a lovely light source for young babies....

To early to call on the leaf structure i guess.

Stay safe......

LostTribe

Premium user
one of my males and one of the females looks just like the background pic. Most of my plants began growing more double serrations after 6 weeks or so of vegetative growth and at that point it was obvious that some have different qualities. I will update with pics of all of them before the end of the weekend.

Plants are looking nice. I had 2 runts and 1 was like yours where removal of the husk was necessary. I get that with old seeds a lot and some larger seeds. The Bros Grimm seeds look very healthy though and appear to have been let fully mature before harvesting nice dark and speckled.

Good job so far crash!

~star~crash~

one of my males and one of the females looks just like the background pic. Most of my plants began growing more double serrations after 6 weeks or so of vegetative growth and at that point it was obvious that some have different qualities. I will update with pics of all of them before the end of the weekend.

Plants are looking nice. I had 2 runts and 1 was like yours where removal of the husk was necessary. I get that with old seeds a lot and some larger seeds. The Bros Grimm seeds look very healthy though and appear to have been let fully mature before harvesting nice dark and speckled.

Good job so far crash!

and right back @ you! ...peace
picture.php