What's new

Cinderella 99

~star~crash~

good side branching & tight internodes

good side branching & tight internodes

the seedlings will stay more compact with the tips positioned about 1/4 inch away from the t5 fluorescence
picture.php

N

NewAgeGenetics

yea boi, original c99 was done is 50 days and the smell was unforgettable.

~star~crash~

Lookin happy!! 11 seedlings? Should be a nice pheno hunt.

happy times .. i love your name! hello & welcome ...weird the seed pack came with 11 seeds huh?...they all germed & one was a bit runty...really looking forward to what these plants developed into...last time around C99 served me VERY WELL

peace

C99 is always a favorite. Did a few runs of DG's dtc99 back in the day, a few straight c99 cuts and am currently doing up some cindys crack (c99xgreen crack)...

Good Luck! Shits looking good.

~star~crash~

C99 is always a favorite. Did a few runs of DG's dtc99 back in the day, a few straight c99 cuts and am currently doing up some cindys crack (c99xgreen crack)...

Good Luck! Shits looking good.

thx man...cindy's crack sounds sinful...stick around please :tiphat:

JimmyToucan

Good luck with the grow crash. Cindy is one of my favorite daytime smokes. Can't wait to order some up from BG soon as I get relocated. Looking good so far :tiphat: Hope you find Soul mate.

~star~crash~

Good luck with the grow crash. Cindy is one of my favorite daytime smokes. Can't wait to order some up from BG soon as I get relocated. Looking good so far :tiphat: Hope you find Soul mate.

welcome my friend... when i find my soul mate i will share her with you & everyone :biggrin:

~star~crash~

Brothers Grimm C99 crop for 2017 regular non-feminized...hell yeah!

Brothers Grimm C99 crop for 2017 regular non-feminized...hell yeah!

uniformity
picture.php

2'nd feeding (1/3 strength nutes this time) 20 days of continual veg
picture.php

picture.php

I love working direct from seed, the new stems are thick
picture.php

neongreen

Veteran
Nice thread/project!

in that last photo are those trichomes or just 'hairs'? somebody in another thread said they'd done chromatography on veglings that were just 6 weeks old and that even that early they showed a thc:cbd ratio that held true after harvest (but obviously higher %/quantity!), itd be fascinating to see if it could be done on a seedling just a few days old like yours

Every time I've looked I've found trichs on freshly germed seedlings. I'd be surprised not to find any!

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts