What's new

Cinderella 99

~star~crash~

no lanky plants in c99'ville

no lanky plants in c99'ville

Picture of health....

T5s are such a lovely light source for young babies....

To early to call on the leaf structure i guess.

Stay safe......
i'll be running out of headroom under thet5's soon, but man do they give new plants some gusto!
picture.php

~star~crash~

I'm in love with a Cultivar ... there must be something wrong with me...lol

I'm in love with a Cultivar ... there must be something wrong with me...lol

picture.php

~star~crash~

Looking lovely ~star~crash~, great job so far...supercrop those babies if they start getting out of hand.

Peace
BM

thx budman:) your kind words will help them grow... my plan is to top these and keep them trained tight, i'll take cuts very shortly and find room to flower out the cuts which will further help to evaluate the seed moms and dads...peace

[m8]

Veteran
about Cindy.. i have one out season C99 f3 x szamanka.. even crossed there was one of the kind fruity aromas..
i dont know if that f3 was from Trichome Jungle Seeds..
szamanka is sativa type gens from my lat.. early finisher..
but no matter what smell was kiling me.. i have lots of "work" that time (f***ing freaking jingaloo :( ) and chopped lady get lil moldy in plastic bag.. :bashhead:
she goes to bubble with ice bath.. and even then screened through 25 and 40 micron bags Y can feel that smell.. it outstanding.. cause i never have experience like that.. :huggg:

:tiphat:

~star~crash~

about Cindy.. i have one out season C99 f3 x szamanka.. even crossed there was one of the kind fruity aromas..
i dont know if that f3 was from Trichome Jungle Seeds..
szamanka is sativa type gens from my lat.. early finisher..
but no matter what smell was kiling me.. i have lots of "work" that time (f***ing freaking jingaloo :( ) and chopped lady get lil moldy in plastic bag.. :bashhead:
she goes to bubble with ice bath.. and even then screened through 25 and 40 micron bags Y can feel that smell.. it outstanding.. cause i never have experience like that.. :huggg:

:tiphat:

m8 - cindy is golden , she really is...if you feel you have a hint of her,then just imagine what the true cindy will be like??:):biggrin:...we will find out,stick around...peace 2 u