What's new

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
Please consider making some beans with the #4 to put on seedbay! Thanks.

I will try to get some more out to the bay. I am thinking about either a bx or an f2 generation as I froze pollen from my P1 stock only have a couple sprouts (f2) from #1 mom maybe I will find a nice male to do a Bx1. If I do I will try to get some of the s1 and fem #4x#1 out too.

I cracked open my last jar of the #4 its like crazy tropical Sherbert still rings the bell and I am trying to stay away from that girl after dark that's when she makes me run and hide, its not funny. Probably better in a setting with close friends but that girl gets to me.

I'm also considering trying to get a bit of the THH pollen involved. Wal had some old beans that were a c99 x THH x THH that looked crazy I am not sure if he made them but pretty sure it was his c99.

Sub24ox7

Good idea! I was thinking about taking some THH pollen or some of Johnny’s seedsman pollen to the reversed #4 x #1 I got. Excellent idea.
excellent work!

LostTribe

Premium user
Good idea! I was thinking about taking some THH pollen or some of Johnny’s seedsman pollen to the reversed #4 x #1 I got. Excellent idea.
excellent work!

I still haven't checked out the 4x1 but some are out there figured to see some by now. I started the 1x4 which I used a bit of Bro2.0 pollen on as to be able to recreate the line if issues arose. I might be wrong but think Wally might have told me it was c99 mom on the thh cross. I might go the other way with male c99, I think I still have P1 pollen too have to check! Also have s1 pollen maybe from both 1 and 4. The possibilities are endless!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Please consider making some beans with the #4 to put on seedbay! Thanks.

Yeah, what he said. I would like to get some of this and run it with my other two cindy strains.

Speaking of which, I gotta go check in on those girls, cause I think they may be under the late summer sun. 7 gallon bags though

chakras

Long Time Viewer Question: Is the FDM still okay for original Cindy99? I am getting ready to pull the trigger but after reading the packs are diffeent wanted to check first. Maybe B just ran out of that particular printing so thus the different pack look.

Also, not to hijack anything (hope I'm not) but I have some of the Original A13 that has been deep frozen forever and am thinking about pulling it out and doing an open pollination of whatever sprouts. I also have some A13 also - from the latest BG release, and wonder why they did not continue it. Does anyone know why it was discontinued? I have multiple packs of that and Vortex, both refrigerated only that are next up after my C99 open pollination project I described.

Would appreicate any feedback on the current FDM Cindy99 iteration, and would also appreciate any feedback on what the Rev has, as well as Kwik. Very much obliged!

chakras

Long Time Viewer Question: Is the FDM still okay for original Cindy99? I am getting ready to pull the trigger but after reading the packs are diffeent wanted to check first. Maybe B just ran out of that particular printing so thus the different pack look.

Also, not to hijack anything (hope I'm not) but I have some of the Original Apollo 13 that has been deep frozen forever and am thinking about pulling it out and doing an open pollination of whatever sprouts. I also have some A13 from the latest BG release, and wonder why they did not continue it. Does anyone know why it was discontinued? I have multiple packs of that and Vortex, both refrigerated only that are next up after my A13 open pollination project I described. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Would appreicate any feedback on the current FDM Cindy99 iteration, and would also appreciate any feedback on what the Rev has, as well as Kwik regarding Cinderella 99. Very much obliged!

LostTribe

Premium user
Cinderella #1 ready and waiting day 1
fetch?photoid=17951943.jpg

Back in the Dro ready set go!

chakras

Cinderella #1 ready and waiting day 1
Back in the Dro ready set go!

LT: Was wondering if you might be able to help me out regarding B's current FDM F4 iteration.
Was planning on ordering several packs early next week. Would appreciate any feedback since you appear in the know.
Very much obliged!

midwestkid

Veteran
20210925_201607.jpg
20210925_201657.jpg
here's 3 of the #4 x reversed #1 on the left and 3 of the #1 S1's on the right. In seed starter mix as of 9/11

chakras

They are looking great man! Thanks for sharing!
LT

Well, I get the distinct impression that my above question post here are either misplaced, or perhaps I just have not learned to walk on water backwards correctly yet (yes, that is a joke).

Since from all reports the #1 & #4 C99 feminized crosses LT produced came directly from FDM, I assumed it was fair game to ask since they were from FDM's F3 crop, and he now has F4's for grabs.

From my understanding I was one of only a few dozen folks who got BG's original A13. Last I checked I have about 20 out of the 500 he released in a Kodak film container inside two freezer bags.

Since all this is C99 related, I thought it was fair game (see above post # 1267). And, sorry for the duplication, but I do not yet apparently have edit privileges, and needed to make a critical correction.

And, since LT is apparently too busy or is otherwise too preoccupied, if anyone else could check out my above post and give me a little assistance / advice it would be much appreciated. :bow:

I've always believed sharing is caring, and fully intend to give back once I start going again, after several years of inactivity because of a series of back to back physical ailments. No pity - I'm happy!

Anyway, if anyone cares to chime in I would be much obliged. Otherwise, I will realize the error or my thinking, and just slither away (also a joke). Thanks! :ying:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I have some c99 beans from Blimburn. The number you have tried, probably means you have seen everything. They have a fast version to though, which promises to be even further from the truth :)

chakras

I have some c99 beans from Blimburn. The number you have tried, probably means you have seen everything. They have a fast version to though, which promises to be even further from the truth :)

I am not sure you are referring to me and the two posts where I asked for some information / advice: # 1267 & # 1269. No where did I indicate I had tried everything. To the contrary, I indicated I had not tried anything! And, if I have not tried anything, I had not seen anything either. I was, for one, asking about the FDM F4 that is available, the same FDM that LT used to make his #1 and #4 S1's he sold. The difference is that he picked his two keepers he feminized from F3 packs that Baudelaire made, and the packs FDM is currently selling are F4's, which could be dramatically different pheno's.

I also asked if KOS Cindy99 that REV is selling is worth buying, since it was indicated that a male I believe had been used in breeding, and also if anyone had tried, flowered, and bred any of the Kwik Cindy99 variety, which is purportedly original stock, that came from two different lines that were backcrossed to each other. I am not, and would not, consider buying any other Cindy99 seeds, other than those I asked about, until and unless I heard or saw something dramatically different than I have heard or seen, or unless something someone was holding back was suddenly unexpectedly released.

I hope that clarifies what I was asking about, what I know and don't know, and would truly welcome any helpful advice regarding what I have asked, if anyone can possibly spare their valuable time. :ying:

I am not sure you are referring to me and the two posts where I asked for some information / advice: # 1267 & # 1269. No where did I indicate I had tried everything. To the contrary, I indicated I had not tried anything! And, if I have not tried anything, I had not seen anything either. I was, for one, asking about the FDM F4 that is available, the same FDM that LT used to make his #1 and #4 S1's he sold. The difference is that he picked his two keepers he feminized from F3 packs that Baudelaire made, and the packs FDM is currently selling are F4's, which could be dramatically different pheno's.

I also asked if KOS Cindy99 that REV is selling is worth buying, since it was indicated that a male I believe had been used in breeding, and also if anyone had tried, flowered, and bred any of the Kwik Cindy99 variety, which is purportedly original stock, that came from two different lines that were backcrossed to each other. I am not, and would not, consider buying any other Cindy99 seeds, other than those I asked about, until and unless I heard or saw something dramatically different that I have heard or seen, or unless something someone was holding back was suddenly unexpectedly released.

I hope that clarifies what I was asking about, what I know and don't know, and would truly welcome any helpful advice regarding what I have asked if anyone can possibly spare their valuable time. :ying:

Last edited by a moderator:

midwestkid

Veteran

I also asked if KOS Cindy99 that REV is selling is worth buying, since it was indicated that a male I believe had been used in breeding, and also if anyone had tried, flowered, and bred any of the Kwik Cindy99 variety, which is purportedly original stock, that came from two different lines that were backcrossed to each other. I am not, and would not, consider buying any other Cindy99 seeds, other than those I asked about, until and unless I heard or saw something dramatically different than I have heard or seen, or unless something someone was holding back was suddenly unexpectedly released.

I hope that clarifies what I was asking about, what I know and don't know, and would truly welcome any helpful advice regarding what I have asked, if anyone can possibly spare their valuable time. :ying:

I acknowledged your questions but can't answer with any firsthand experience. I've tried FDM but it was a couple years ago. Therefore I can't comment on the F4s. I have not tried KOS but have lurked on the website questioning making a purchase.
Have some patience and I'm sure someone will chime in.
my advice would be order them both and grow them. Then you tell us which one was better!

LostTribe

Premium user
I acknowledged your questions but can't answer with any firsthand experience. I've tried FDM but it was a couple years ago. Therefore I can't comment on the F4s. I have not tried KOS but have lurked on the website questioning making a purchase.
Have some patience and I'm sure someone will chime in.
my advice would be order them both and grow them. Then you tell us which one was better!

The more recent for me at least seemed to be a bit different. Those might have been f3 if he's now saying f4. I believe they changed the descriptions a couple times now. hope that helps. I will try to see if the boys want to do something at the bay before the holidays.

Cheers!

Crazy Chester

Also, not to hijack anything (hope I'm not) but I have some of the Original A13 that has been deep frozen forever and am thinking about pulling it out and doing an open pollination of whatever sprouts. I also have some A13 also - from the latest BG release, and wonder why they did not continue it. Does anyone know why it was discontinued? I have multiple packs of that and Vortex, both refrigerated only that are next up after my C99 open pollination project I described.

Would appreicate any feedback on the current FDM Cindy99 iteration, and would also appreciate any feedback on what the Rev has, as well as Kwik. Very much obliged!

I haven't run FDM C99 yet, but most C99 heads believe it's among the best options for C99 seeds descendant from the original line. But, I hope you are going to pop those original Apollo 13 seeds before you do Cindy because that may be the last two original packs to ever pop - and you better keep clones of all of them - don't let me hear you culled males, lol!

LostTribe

Premium user
I haven't run FDM C99 yet, but most C99 heads believe it's among the best options for C99 seeds descendant from the original line. But, I hope you are going to pop those original Apollo 13 seeds before you do Cindy because that may be the last two original packs to ever pop - and you better keep clones of all of them - don't let me hear you culled males, lol!

Agreed, DID NOT SEE THAT!!! I've been super busy.

I'd not hesitate to start CAREFULLY cracking those Apollo one at a time. Those are like chips of 24k golden nuggets dude.

chakras

Hi CC,

Thanks so much for the reply! I have come to the conclusion that FDM is the way to go for now too. If they are as consistent as B states a couple packs at a time should yield good results. I believe if memory serves me LT got his two keepers from one pack, but would have to search the thread to be sure. I think S1 is okay for personal use to not lose a clone, if that is what your needs are, but myself I see spreading feminized genetics as an antithesis to being helpful to the growing community as a whole, perhaps second only to spreading hermi seed. To each their own though, and I might do it to save a clone I thought I would lose, but would never pass out any of those genetics, or put it out there where I know there was a high likelihood of it being spread, run, and then further bred. No way.

Regarding BG's original A13, I thought I had heard Bodhi had some F4 of such strain, so I did not think I was alone. Of course what I pop would be F1 beans, and hopefully some will pop. I think very good chance. I have never taken them out of where they were, and that deep freeze has been operational the whole time. It is in a cool basement on a North facing wall that is shaded, and gets very little use. I am trying to get myself ready, set up, and organized in a space so I am not so cramped I bump into my own shadow. It has been a long time coming, but will be well worth it once it gets all into place.