What's new

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
Soon come. Time flies...

C99#1 has been in 12/12 for 4 days and treated twice with STS 1:9 on approximately 30% of plant, all are lowers so I can removed them once pollen has been collected. Looking happy feeding ~1.4 ph 5.8. All alone under a 400w Horti a little lonely. Its a 1k dialed down.

I'll get some shots once she gets going. Also 3 Granny Haze up one looking slender leaved but its too early to tell which way they will lean.

LostTribe

Premium user
All the kind words are very humbling thank you all!!!!

Didn't seem right seeing her in there all alone. She has friends now!

-C99#4
-Holy Grail Kush which does not disappoint
-DP White Widow fem, untested looking fat and squat (miss my old DP WW from '01)

Last reversal I tried to keep fans down when the #4 started to look like it was about to drop and it started I removed the plant and put it under a shop light for a few days to collect some pollen and brought the other plants to it being careful to spray everything down with tepid water before going back into the HID. I will attempt to do the same this time but main goal is to fully seed the #1 and maybe the #4, while just a tiny bit on the HGK and WW so I have some fresh smoke. Although I have mainly been smoking on this BandaidHz7 x A5s1 over the past couple weeks and enjoy the exotic high and gentle come down also the lack of any lazy feelings.

I noticed a bit of spotting on a couple of leaves due to the STS but nothing major and it doesn't worry me. Next time I won't spray her under the HID and will wait for her to dry before putting her back in with the rest.

Regarding the Granny Haze, I might germ a couple of the purple side. I hope to select for the more POTH leaning plants. Recent run of Zamadelica although nice and still not cured was not as nice as previous cutting. Nevil's didn't come out good at all. Both of those were fed same as the rest and obviously suffered nutrient burn as a result. I will do my best not to fertilize any of the sativa leaning plants from here on out. I have the seeds in promix feeding tap for the time being.

Blessings
LT

Facelesdoll

Yea man I been along for the ride myself years in watching all the hard time consuming work and reaping the benefit researching results of an experienced original c99 veteran such as yourself lost tribe. Much appreciated and good luck in the near future I hope you find exactly what you are looking for.. For you and so is prude folk have your work to fall back on so we choose to venture the path looking for the infamous 99. Still waiting to pull the trigger here. Thank you for all you do and sharing your findings for us

Great thread, LostTribe. Really appreciate all the documentation. Been checking in occasionally and lurking since it started. Glad to see your efforts paid off and you were able to find some worthwhile stuff.

I had been out of the game for a number of years, and most of my seeds have not held up in storage. Desperately trying to germinate, breed, and preserve my Mosca BX1s. I know you didn't love the Moscas line, but did you have any experience 2ith the fruit punch pheno? I have one right now, and I had only encountered it once in the 2 years I ran this line somehow

LostTribe

Premium user
Great thread, LostTribe. Really appreciate all the documentation. Been checking in occasionally and lurking since it started. Glad to see your efforts paid off and you were able to find some worthwhile stuff.

I had been out of the game for a number of years, and most of my seeds have not held up in storage. Desperately trying to germinate, breed, and preserve my Mosca BX1s. I know you didn't love the Moscas line, but did you have any experience 2ith the fruit punch pheno? I have one right now, and I had only encountered it once in the 2 years I ran this line somehow

It is my belief that the BX1 is a cross. I also had issues with his "f1" release obviously not an f1 by any means. I still have a pack or so of the bx1. Doubt it will ever get ran. Soul and I discussed Mosca for a second. He said he offered him some things. He also said that he believed it was crossed to skunk. The F1 were very different. I found so with lots of trichomes and potent but not the whole package by a long shot. Not sweet.

I first encountered the fruit punch in the original release and then again yet different taste in GNO3. My #4 reeks of fruit punch in growth but has a baby poo back end after long cure. The smell changed after I vac'd and froze my last jar. First time freezing so that might have had something to do with it or maybe I fried the trich's when I vac'd the jar.

Thanks for the info Lost Tribe. That's interesting you two discussed it being a possible skunk hybrid. That was also my conclusion after running quite alot of them from seed. Initially it was a dissapointment since I was chasing the classic Cindy much like yourself. Looking back though, I think it could be some solid breeding stock so I want to preserve it while I can. My fruit Punch pheno is the standout male sofar in veg. That's dissapointing those terps didn't hold even after being fresh frozen.

LostTribe

Premium user
Almighty! Busted out some of the 4 and Chill piece ends up in pieces... upon the 2nd b o dub just straight dropped it for no reason. Shaking my head.

rolandomota

Veteran
Queen of soul by Bros Grimm sounds like a winner in my mind has anyone tried it? It's vortex x c99 clone the crossed to p88 the mom of c99 and back cross to p88

Happy Times

Queen of soul by Bros Grimm sounds like a winner in my mind has anyone tried it? It's vortex x c99 clone the crossed to p88 the mom of c99 and back cross to p88

Yeah that one sounds interesting

Saw some Cinex in the Pacific Northwest that looked amazing about 5 years ago, I think it was a Vortex/Cinderella mix

Facelesdoll

Nope

Nope

After all the lies we have been fed by Mr. soul about lineage, I couldn't and will not ever be subject to test scrutinizing and wasting time growing the genetics from that breeder bank. I digress. But in my opinion we should stay on track for c99 info research and developments.
In depth interview where soul digs his own hole deeper on the new alleged c99 below. How foes a new male(brother) make the line more stable? Hmm.... How doesnt it change everything after the test runs I've seen that yielded poor results?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2XY-tUSt8nY&t=30s

Last edited:

Crazy Chester

I'd love to see you grow that one out (or somebody). A male from those seeds may combine nicely with FDM, Peak, Joey Weed, etc, C99s...

lLucky

Joey Weed has amazing C99 imo.. you can get all the phenos youd want to find from his.. I'll probably have to get it again at some point

Crazy Chester

Joey Weed has amazing C99 imo.. you can get all the phenos youd want to find from his.. I'll probably have to get it again at some point
When did you get those particular Joey Weed seeds? I'm curious because some growers have stated that the newer ones are different than his older versions.

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So at the request of many here we are.

I received 9 seeds from original brother's grimm cindy99. Eight sprouted. Four males, four females. I have backup of every plant. A bunch of people messaged me to do an open pollination of the first ladies and I have done exactly that. The only plant that wasn't pollinated was the 20 year old grapefruit chemotype C99. I intend to pollinate her with my pineapple male once I have enough stock. I'm sharing pollen with a couple of people and Rick as soon as possible.

All these plants are being gorilla grown without care more or less. I get to them about once every 10 days for checks. The soil was used living soil pulled from my dead buddy's greenhouse. Nothing else was done to the plants.

picture.php

View image in gallery
picture.php

View image in gallery

Last edited: