What's new

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

Joint Lock

Sure would like to see this girl come back like the ones from the old days . so want to buy it but ive herd bad things about the new stock :(

LostTribe

Premium user
Nice tight nugs, LostTribe! Did you flower these under HPS?

Its got a bit of syrupy sweet pineapple fruit juice! Lovely.

Started to bloom under 600w HPS first 3-4 weeks then it went under my knock off hlg which had had issues with getting things to bloom. Ended up getting super dense and the 2 main colas got bud rot. I lost 1/3. This was a small one in 1 gal coco feeding calmag and PBP, that's a sample of the rest.

Im disappointed in this led but it re vegges like a rocket ship and would be better suited for a much larger space for early veg. After the issues with getting a wide mix of the indica/hybrid/sativa
to utterly not flower under 12/12 (4 plus weeks) I had to put them in hps as they just sort of stalled shooting single leafs on some. HPS got them going and I did this cut on hps horti twice same results just no Rott. Heres the first run. 400 dialed to 250. Also a hot run.

She's mid low smelling while growing but when she's been properly cured its delicious and watch out because she's got some creeper that will get right on top of your. #1 is smooth but the #4 can definitely cause anxiety and paranoia. I'd imagine some of these noobs wouldn't be able to handle it but highs and stones are arbitrary, dependent on the soul.

Crazy Chester

HPS got them going and I did this cut on hps horti twice same results just no Rott. Heres the first run. 400 dialed to 250. Also a hot run.

HPS always does the flower good, in my experience, but, have you tried CMH (I haven't, but I'm intrigued by some of the grows I've seen)?

Its got a bit of syrupy sweet pineapple fruit juice! Lovely...she's got some creeper that will get right on top of your. #1 is smooth but the #4 can definitely cause anxiety and paranoia. I'd imagine some of these noobs wouldn't be able to handle it

Mmmm, pineapple flavored creeper that pushes you off a cliff - freakout!

LostTribe

Premium user
found this from Wally's F5 line identical to the 1.
4974c99toppia.jpg

picture.php

Akss

Never ran any c99 or know what it should be but that Wally's f5 has me drooling into my morning coffee very nice...

found this from Wally's F5 line identical to the 1.

Hey LT. I been reading through this thread for awhile... even dropped a few hundo with FDM & Peakseeds earlier this month (and got both packages). You been doing awesome work and saved me a bunch of time and money doing all this research.

Did you actually grow out that Wally or is that something you found online? How's the Peakseeds Cindy you're working with so far? Anything worth discussing yet? I'm using this thread as a textbook for my upcoming Cindy grow of both FDM and Peak. Thanks man!

LH

LostTribe

Premium user
Operation Lost & Found is a go
My C99#1 has been up potted with fresh roots beginning to pop out of the bottom of the fabric pots thanks to a bit of mycos. Its been a week since I up potted from a solo cup to 2 gal of coco so that stuff must really work, first time trying it out. Plant is approximately 24 inches. I marked 3 lower branches with twist ties and sprayed 1:9 STS which I made fresh this morning.

I also trimmed back the moms so I can take some fresh cuttings for new moms. These moms are fully root bound and drinking a ton, also in coco. Using canna bricks and feeding 1.2 ec calmag+ and PBP Grow ph 5.7. I have not released either of these mom's to anyone yet. Seeds of the #4 are well cured but I don't think its right to send those in for the server fund as they have a mix of rev #4 pollen and pollen from my selected male, so the next batch will be kept pure rev #1. I have a #4 plant that was also up potted and same size so may put that one in for some pollination as well, yet to decide.

I enjoy both plants but the recent harvest of the #1 really turned out nice. I had issues the previous run and the first run was seeded with some og pollen so only recently was I able to give her a proper smoke test. She has a happy potent high with a sweet sticky fruity taste with more bud density than the #4. #1 finishes between 50-60 days and needs to be watched in late bloom for bud rot especially with high humidity. I was around 70% under led and lost both beautiful main colas last run due to the density.

I expect to put her into flower after a few days. DC recommended waiting 5 days after first spray and spraying again every 5th day until onset of flowering was visible. Worked great last time with the #4 and only the branches I sprayed reversed leaving plenty of bud for seed. Today I sprayed approximately 30% of the plant.

Cinderella #1
picture.php

Blessings!
LT

FDM IS SOLD OUT OF C99... NOT!

FDM IS SOLD OUT OF C99... NOT!

I was about to pickup a few more packs but they're out. We'll see how long before he restocks. I'm glad I grabbed one last month!

edit - I talked to him and there's just a glitch on the webpage. Message him and he'll give you a workaround until it gets fixed. He has plenty of C99 in stock.

LH

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
I'm also about to work some Cindy related Old-timers Haze lines. Found some interesting results in this Proprietary cross! Heavily influenced by the Pure Haze! I will be running my sister line the Granny Haze from a green mom, from the newer bros grimm c99 mom's I had when they first came back which is at best a (C99 x unknown indica) then crossed to POTH- Purple Old-timers Haze from Ace got Dubi's last pack a few years back. 3/3 up and running!

Granny Haze - purple mom
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
A couple more

Granny Haze
picture.php

picture.php

She needs to go longer next time. That run was under time constraints as I was scheduled for vacation. The untested side of the line came from a mom that was more potent and had more trichomes also a sharper taste and smell. I went with the purple mom first hoping it would go purple but this was a hot temp run.

The C99#1 is looking good and hoping to get her blooming and making seeds starting this weekend!

Best
LT

Wild Seed

Kwik C99
Would be interesting to know the deal on them. What kind of high and how long does it last?
What Kind of smells are you getting?

Test ran 4. All female. All low odor. Generally stressed easy with mid-low vigor, 1 removed. Cut at 56 days.

#1 Short and frosty. Musky floral base with plenty of sweet pineapple. Moreish pineapple and vitamin tablet taste.
Uplifting awakening fun with some trippy/noid audio perception and absolutely no need for sleep. Keeper.

#2 More stretch, sweet/sour apple with a clean apple taste.
A more clear, easy to focus effect, still uplifting, very social... no sleep.

#3 short, apple-like, uplifting but considerably more mellow, more indica, sleep even optional.

Going to dial 1st to get a better picture.
I've not been able to find where they come from either though so if anyone has any knowledge I'd be pretty happy to find out so I can nerd out more on this strain.

Looks like they're from Whish seeds. Kwik had their Honeydew and Island Time too. There's some information on Depot.

Wild Seed

I've also tried Females seeds for comparison.
2 FMS C99 were pineapple-candy and 2 sweet grapefruit phenos.
The last one was like musky-sour pineapple, turning to a great sour-lime starburst.
It had so many pre-flowers, thought it had gone auto and didn't clone, but in the end it was the slowest with the best yield of all.

Brother Nature

Kwik C99

Test ran 4. All female. All low odor. Generally stressed easy with mid-low vigor, 1 removed. Cut at 56 days.

#1 Short and frosty. Musky floral base with plenty of sweet pineapple. Moreish pineapple and vitamin tablet taste.
Uplifting awakening fun with some trippy/noid audio perception and absolutely no need for sleep. Keeper.

#2 More stretch, sweet/sour apple with a clean apple taste.
A more clear, easy to focus effect, still uplifting, very social... no sleep.

#3 short, apple-like, uplifting but considerably more mellow, more indica, sleep even optional.

Going to dial 1st to get a better picture.

Looks like they're from Whish seeds. Kwik had their Honeydew and Island Time too. There's some information on Depot.

Cheers for the info man. I've popped 6 of my 12 c99s and all 6 have sprouted, looking forward to seeing what they turn out like.

6/6 c99s and 3/4 Afghaan 90s:
picture.php

Joint Lock

Dont know if anyone else has said this . But this is alot of work and time on your part . I appreciate all your doing to restore this gem back to what she used to be .

I held her for 8yrs until i moved to another state and didnt want to risk it driving thru red states to keep her. When i gave her up it was like letting one of my kids go

:thank you::rtfo:

Crazy Chester

I held her for 8yrs until i moved to another state and didnt want to risk it driving thru red states to keep her. When i gave her up it was like letting one of my kids go

:thank you::rtfo:
:huggy:Damn that sucks, Joint Lock. I know how it feels. It happened that way to me too, only I had mailed her to my address in the new state - only to see her die there within a year of the move from a mysterious illness few people knew about back then - broad/cyclomen/russet mites.

Latest posts

Latest posts