What's new

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

need4weed

Veteran
I have a very early version of C99. Circa 2000 at a guess. They were gifted to me by great lush, many many years ago. The were labelled C99 f2 8 years old. They still germinated at the time and I reproduced seeds with the pheno that absolutely stink of pineapple and rotting fruit. It was killer smoke enjoyed by all and I still remember the high to this day. For whatever reasons I haven't ran her again but I should

potty1

98 vintage c99 and c88(c99 x princess 88) are still available from fleur Dr mal
His selections are a time capsule from the late 90s..shit he even still sells generals daughter :party:

LostTribe

Premium user
Need to up pot the One and get some STS ready to rock. Got a 4 might rev too if I can time them right. I have some 4 selfed but also hit with a male to get some pollen if I needed just for safe keeping.

I need to get some new cured pics of the One. On another note that Cindy Kush cant get the sticky or the stank off she's a stinker nearly dry and left a couple popcorns to reveg.

Brother Nature

Kwikseeds has a banger C99 .. It’s an IBL .. The way Cindy used to be .. View Image

I just picked up a pack of these, they were very generously priced too. I'll be running them next to see what they're like. I've not been able to find where they come from either though so if anyone has any knowledge I'd be pretty happy to find out so I can nerd out more on this strain.

I just picked up a pack of these, they were very generously priced too. I'll be running them next to see what they're like. I've not been able to find where they come from either though so if anyone has any knowledge I'd be pretty happy to find out so I can nerd out more on this strain.

Agreed. I need to need out more before I pull the trigger.

LostTribe

Premium user
The Plan

Got my personal keeper cuttings up potted all in 2 gallons of Canna Coco. Once I see them start to take off I am going to spray STS on the #1 pineapple cutting and send her in to completely reverse. I have 2 well established mom's of both the Lost and Pineapple cuttings which I will seed completely with reversed Pineapple pollen! I believe the combination of these two specimens would be very hard to beat.

The progeny of the #1 outcrossed to the Valley Girl OG pollen resulted in an out of this world cross. Its smell alone is a thing of fantasy a soft subtle sweet sugary frosted aroma with a very slight bit of something else from the og side still developing.

Upon completion I will make a solid attempt to get some tester packs made available for the server fund.

Stay Tuned. Shouldn't take long as they bloom fast.
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Original Princess Cutting
picture.php

(picture taken from overgrow.com circa 2000)

Similar phenotypical expression found by yours truly
picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
My Pineapple Chunks!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These chunks are super dense and you have to watch the humidity levels the last 2 weeks as I lost the top 2 large colas to bud rot on this run they were becoming very impressive. These are all lowers but still super dense frosty sweet nuggets. The end results of my Cinderella #1:headbange

I need a macro lens instead of magnification filters. Still learning these camera things.
LT

Latest posts

Latest posts