What's new

Cinderella 99 BX1 and Sweet Tooth #4

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@GrowForIt I am so jealous of your avatar mang! That is exceptional bro a pink grapefruit in a pineapple ;) :good: :respect:

Very excited about your project it's gonna be mega fruity & frosty!! Any plans to let any pollen fly? :biggrin:

:party: :smoke out:
Positive healthy vibes to you and all your soon to be popping toppers! I know that Mosca's gear is top shelf too so I sure hope the Tooth can keep up with those Cindy's! :joint:

GrowForIt

Ok I'm back, been one of those days where you run around all day and get nothing done. But even if I get nothing else done today, these beans are gonna get planted! :yummy:

antheis and Diesel_N_Blood: thanks for tagging along, hope you enjoy the show.

SOTF: We only grow 100% pure sensimilla around these parts and leave the breeding to folks that know what they are doing. Maybe sometime in the future I'll get into breeding but for now I don't have the space for projects like that.

If this was a competition I'm sure both contenders would definitely be able to hold their own. I compare apples to apples not pineapples to grapefruits. :D

Peace out my friend and......

Lets get this part started!

First off lets take a closer look at the lucky contestants....

Mosca - Cinderella 99 BX1

picture.php

Survival of the Fittest - Sweet Tooth #4

picture.php

Group Shot

picture.php

Rapid Rooters Watered, and Tagged up

picture.php

Take the upside down Rapid Rooter and make a little hole about 1/4 inch deep.

picture.php

Set the bean in sideways.

picture.php

Tuck all the little babies in.

picture.php

And place them in the super high tech 16 watt germination chamber.

picture.php

Ok now we wait for the little c99's and swt4's to pop their little heads up.

Many thanks and much respect to Mosca and SOTF for making it possible for me to have these wonderful strains in my garden.

:smoweed: Oops I mean EAT SALAD

T

THE TROOPER

great start! love those rapid rooters.....watchin this one! :canabis:

TT :tiphat:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i also love the rapid rooters. grow for it got me using them the last time i popped beans. i will never pop in soil again. simply wet rapid rooters and insert bean.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Puff Puff :smoke out:

Good vibes & blessings to all those little precious eggs. :)

Rapid rooters are quality I agree. :good:

GrowForIt

Got a few pics to share ^^^^^ Thanks to everyone for tagging along :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

Screwing up on the start date got me a few pots short. I'll be chopping my ice cream and white rhino tomorrow so they wont have to stay in the cups for more than a few days.

picture.php

:bump:

M

mugenbao

I've been somewhat interested in the Rapid Rooters, but haven't tried them yet. A local place sells them, this thread makes me think I should pick some up next cycle and give it a go.

Looking forward to seeing these little babies grow up into big fat ladies! :D

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great man, I see some babies hatching so they are just about ready for eating! :biggrin:

Which is which color?

Much love bro this is going to be a great show I can already see you take quality pics! :good: :respect:

This should be a great show ive been intrested in both those strains esp the sweet but there out of stock atm darn im tagd forsure

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
the rapid rooters are fucking great! they are my preferred method for clones and poppin beans. I dont soak, or scrape i simply inserted rapid rooters and keep moist. have nothing but good thing to say...as soon as they begin to pop and grow out of the plug, i put them ina beer cup of soil...or whatevr you preferred meduim

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Cool! I'm watching this gardening adventure for sure.

Maybe sometime in the future I'll get into breeding but for now I don't have the space for projects like that.

The two you're growing have such potential. Doesn't take much to make seeds. Just drop a well pruned male into a trashcan with a CFL for a month, and you can pollinate some lower buds with a paintbrush.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us. :thank you:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice one. I hope you don´t mind me tagging along.
Got myself a pack of C99 BX1 so i better learn something before i pop those.
All the best for you.

GrowForIt

I've been somewhat interested in the Rapid Rooters, but haven't tried them yet. A local place sells them, this thread makes me think I should pick some up next cycle and give it a go.

Looking forward to seeing these little babies grow up into big fat ladies!
biggrin.gif

Go for it you won't be disappointed, just make sure they don't dry out too much and you'll be golden.

You and me both....... big, fat, sticky ladies
yummy.gif

Looking great man, I see some babies hatching so they are just about ready for eating! :biggrin:

Which is which color?

Much love bro this is going to be a great show I can already see you take quality pics! :good:
respect.gif

I can't bring myself to eat the baby toofs, guess I'll just grow them out instead. :dance013:

Green - SWT#4
Orange - C99
:groupwave:

This should be a great show ive been intrested in both those strains esp the sweet but there out of stock atm darn im tagd forsure

Thanks for watching, I believe SOTF said there is some more waiting to be listed.

the rapid rooters are fucking great! they are my preferred method for clones and poppin beans. I dont soak, or scrape i simply inserted rapid rooters and keep moist. have nothing but good thing to say...as soon as they begin to pop and grow out of the plug, i put them ina beer cup of soil...or whatevr you preferred meduim

Who loves Rapid Rooters? :biggrin:

Cool! I'm watching this gardening adventure for sure.

The two you're growing have such potential. Doesn't take much to make seeds. Just drop a well pruned male into a trashcan with a CFL for a month, and you can pollinate some lower buds with a paintbrush.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
thank%20you.gif

Thanks for coming along for the ride. I'll have to do some reading on the subject, I would love to have some cindy toofs!
ying.gif

Nice one. I hope you don´t mind me tagging along.
Got myself a pack of C99 BX1 so i better learn something before i pop those.
All the best for you.

Thanks man, everyone is always welcome to tag along.

Congrats on scoring some SWT#4 :dance013:

#Notes

C99

Small dark seeds
Fast to germ all sprouted in 24 hours
Emerge from the rapid rooter in 48 hours, all up in 72 hours.
Small dainty seedlings that are standing proud

SWT #4

Large lighter colored tiger striped seeds
Fast to germ 4 sprouted 24 - 36 hours
Emerge from the rapid rooter in 48 hours 3 up in 72...just a bit slower.
Strong large seedlings that seem to be spending their time growing down first, seed hull hangs on to the cotyledon.
Still bent over trying to shed the seed hull.

Peace GFI
:bump:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strong large seedlings that seem to be spending their time growing down first

Sounds spot on bro :good:

They really are very "rooty" and they love to stretch out the legs down under first thats exactly right. Much love! :biggrin: :canabis:

GrowForIt

Whew felt good to take a little break last week, I didn't realize how much work I do the week after harvest until I needed to get it all done in a few days. :whiteflag:

I planted 1 extra sweet tooth bean last Wednesday because 1 of them wasn't emerging from the rapid rooter, I knew I should of waited a bit longer it was up Thursday morning. :drum: So now I have 6 swt#4's, and 5 c99's..

All the seedlings are in their new home where they will spend the next 32 days of veg. They have been potted up to 3 gallon smart pots filled with hydroton in a 3x3 flood tray. Nutes are General Hydroponics Maxi Grow @ 1.00 and some Dyna Gro ProTekt to keep the ph is between 5.8 and 6.2. Lighting is 24/0 and comes from 256 watts of 6500k T8's.

All the seedlings are working on their 2 and third set of true leaves, except for the one swt#4 that got popped last.

The C99's

Were looking really frail for the first week but are beefing up nicely now.
Some of the seedlings have splotches of light green on the leaves, while others are totally green.
Were the first to put roots out of the bottom of the net pot.

SWT#4's
Were really beefy right out of the rapid rooters, some were slower to emerge then the others. Most needed a little help removing the popcorn hull looking thing that wraps the cotyledons.
All are very healthy and green.
Slower rooting then the c99's but not by much.

I'll try to get some pics up on Saturday, they will be 2 weeks old except for the one swt#4 it'll be 1 week old.

Thanks for looking

GFI

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: Of course it came up eventually man it's a damn top shelf organic kick ass Salad Topper after all! Plus they have TIGER'S BLOOD as evidenced by those sexy stripes. ;)

So we have +1 extra Sweetie! :woohoo:

Nice! :good:

This is going to be an EPIC frosty fruity grow! :plant grow: Can't wait to see some pics!