What's new

Chomp's Refridgerator Leftovers

Chomp

C99 popped up and coming along good :D

Bloom cab is still looking good also....can't wait until I have some bud shots!

The Afghan smells like pure skunk already...I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep the smell under control...It hasn't even shown sex yet.

:rasta:Chomp

picture.php

picture.php

Chomp

Day 8 of 12/12 the schnazz are stretching pretty good...I took 2 more cuttings from the Schnazz#2 in the back right S1...the original cuttings I took when I topped them never grew roots...I think the scissors were too dull

The Mazar is bushing out from the bottom like crazy but still hasn't shown if it's a he or a she yet....

Stay safe everyone!

picture.php

picture.php

:-(

Hi there chomp, first off, your grow looks great.

The real reason I'm here is to tell you that I'm lurking this thread until you have giant frosty bud shots.

:lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk:

Chomp

Hey SadSmiley thanks for lurking and the kind words bro...I can't wait to show you giant frosty buds!
It was a shaky start but I think it's going to end up pretty good...

Chomp

Thanks Veno.Amana!

Here's a pic of the C99 seedlings...they are 8 days above ground old and doing really well. I have been feeding them 1/2 strength lucas veg formula w 1 tps/gal cal/mag every other day...

picture.php

Lookin really good there Chomp!

What C99 are you growing out? I got rid of my old C99 mother my last soil run and I have been regretting it a little bit, C99 is one of my favorite smokes.

Chomp

Hey Dundee it's Fairlight C99 from the bay...This is a great thread about FLT C99

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=149615

It looks like the real deal to me. I grew out the original Bros Grimm and an F2 of their stock called Grimm99. The various grows that are in the FLT thread look right on to me...

What C99 did you run?

Mine was a freebie cross by Superbudz I believe, got it from the bay also. It was Wallyduck's C99 x something by Soma. I have heard really good things about Joey Weed C99 and the Mosca C99, probably going to pick up some for the seed stash.

Chomp

Joey Weed is a good representative from what I've seen....Mosca's looks like it's hit or miss from what I've seen...as far as being a good representation of C99...Mosca's gear still looks like a great plant don't get me wrong...just doesn't really look like a true C99 IME...

Chomp

ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! I was gone out if town last night and the power was out for almost 24 hours... it got down to 45deg in the veg cab. The C99 seedlings and the flowering plants look fine, but I think all my cuttings are going to turn to mush...they do not look good at all :cuss:

The MiS still hasn't shown sex yet....Going to be a long flowering plant if it's a girl damn...

Garuda

Veteran
Hi Chomp :)
Your leftovers turn out pretty good, nice show :) Be careful not to overwater them in those big pots (which are a bit too big if you ask me, they would fit a SCROG using a single plant filling the entire cab ;) ) The low temperatures shouldn't have done any damage as long as it was above freezing point. The same should be for the cuttings, maybe they'll recover :)

Greetz,
Garuda.

StupidBoy

Sorry to hear about this little set back Chomp. Hope everything pulls through for ya. :ying: Do you do anything to provide heat when the lights are out?
Keep it green :tiphat:

Chomp

Hey Garuda thanks for checking out my grow and the advice man! I'm growing in coco and the roots are busting out the bottom holes like crazy...I have to water every other day right now and probably everyday later on in the grow...

I didn't expect anything to be affected too bad but the cuttings really drooped over and looked like crap. I'm not sure if they are going to make it or not...I have a really nice blueberry smelling male Schnazz#2 to pollinate the girls with so at least I'll have seeds. :good:

StupidBoy...If I was home everything would have been fine because I have a generator that runs the whole house...Unfortunately I was out of town that night and didn't know the power was out until I got back and it was already back on...

The Schnazz#2 male pollen sacks are turning a bright red...looking very berry like...I've got to get some pics of him up sometime...

Thanks for following along guys!

:smokey:Chomp

Chomp

Day 17 of 12/12...the MiS still hasn't shown any goods yet...The Schnazz#2 are doing really well...almost hoping the MiS is male so I can really spread out the 2 Schnazz#2 girls around the light....I am pretty impressed with the growth around this little 150....I will get some lights out pics next update, they should have some decent budlings going by then...

Stay green everyone!
picture.php

Chomp

Thanks Sgt.Stedenko!

I finally got my pc fans in the post. I got a 4 pack of 80mm pc fans for cheap. They are the perfect size for putting underneath the 150. I thought maybe I would have to use 2 at a time but 1 works great so far...I mounted it in a cut down plastic juice jug with weather seal and duct tape...lol It's so ghetto man but it stops the vibration and works really good...

I also did some training with pipe cleaners to spread the branches out a little more around the light...

picture.php

Thanks for looking :good:

Chomp

My Schnazz#2 male is busting a nut all over his bloom box so the Schnazz#2 girls are going to get a little action tomorrow morning after the lights come back on. I cloned the male so I can dust any C99 girls I get also....I just topped the C99's at the 4th node this morning so hopefully by the time the Schnazz#2 are done I will have some C99 girls cloned and ready for a full bloom box next run....:good:

The male smells exactly like sweet blueberries when the stem is rubbed, I can't wait to see if anything good comes from the offspring...

igrowone

Veteran
ok, i'm subbed for the MiS, got a strange thing for the MiS grows, been holding onto my freebie pack(in cold storage) for a while

Chomp

ok, i'm subbed for the MiS, got a strange thing for the MiS grows, been holding onto my freebie pack(in cold storage) for a while

heheh a MiS fetish :good: My MiS is the one in the back left with no signs whatsoever that it's been in bloom for 23 days....lol

Here's a pic of just the Schnazz#2 and one with the MiS in front. I trimmed all the bottom branches off the MiS yesterday so it's looking a little thinner....

The Schnazz#2 is starting to get some clawing and is very green I'm going to back off on the nitrogen on both....maybe that will help the MiS flower?

picture.php

picture.php