from today :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

W

WeetisPotPie

China Yunan day 50

China Yunan day 50

Here is a pic of my CY she is 50 days in flower. Huge rock hard solid nuggets. Smell is very caramel, hash. Indica leaning for sure. No stretch in flowering. Can't wait to try the smoke! Will have some picks next week after I chop her and her sister down.

2st4this

yeah very nice!
interesting, most of my yunnans have had a good stretch approximately 100 %
have a nice harvest!

W

WeetisPotPie

She is a hybrid for sure, the leaves are not fat but that mix of thin and fat. Hoping to test some smoke in the next few days. Not quite as many trichomes as the Fatty Bubba.

2st4this

She is a hybrid for sure, the leaves are not fat but that mix of thin and fat.

hi weetispotpie
shure its a indica mixed with sativa
they cultivar it for fibre, foot and medicine but there are many different strains there.

in my opinion a true landrace should always have great diversity with differ traits.

thank you undomesticated and texan, regards to all :tiphat:

T

TheFarm

any idea when there'll be some regs available, our chucking won't be complete this year without

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome WeetisPotPie,

The china in your pic looks like the high yielding indica pheno, there's a more resinous but lower yielding indica pheno too. The aromas in the indica phenos are usually sweet, creamy and hashy, sometimes incensey too.

China Yunnan, as stated in the description , it's a mostly indica line with slight sativa influence. I think 2st4this is growing a larger population from different lines, so he easily can find different expressions.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi TheFarm,

Our breeding schedule is tight until sept 2015 and there are no plans in short term to work on a new china yunnan standard reproduction.

There's feminized stock still available, and you still can easily find standard packs through many retailers. Let me know if you have problems to find it.

2st4this

plant g
picture.php

old Chinese line #8 plant A

picture.php

old Chinese Line 10 #A
picture.php

Chinese Line 10 #B
picture.php

picture.php

i think i kill all chinese regular 2013 males and do a open pollination with males from old line #4 #8 and #10

a nice christmas to all

Last edited:
W

WeetisPotPie

China Yunan Indica Pheno

China Yunan Indica Pheno

Sorry didn't get a chance to post over the holidays, stupid timing. Anyway back into it, this my keeper pheno of CY, great yielder, low odor in flowering, and a good long lasting buzz, that hits you in the head and then goes for the body. I will make sure to post some more pics this time through and a better smoke report.

looks nice WeetisPotPie.

"a good long lasting buzz, that hits you in the head and then goes for the body."

that's a perfect description for Yunnan. How far in to flowering is that one?

W

WeetisPotPie

looks nice WeetisPotPie.

"a good long lasting buzz, that hits you in the head and then goes for the body."

that's a perfect description for Yunnan. How far in to flowering is that one?

She is 22 days, going t take her 9 weeks did 8 last run.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi 2st4this,

Thanks for sharing your updates about your chinese selection/reproduction :)
Looks like they are quite uniform, the purple one in the last pic looks very interesting.
Did you finally open pollinate them ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi WeetisPotPie,

Your chinese indeed looks like a vigorous and high yielding pheno. I'm glad you enjoyed its high and that you find the line worth to keep for future cycles.

Latest posts

Latest posts