What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chinese yunnan indica

2st4this

yes this pheno looks nice, its also more a cold purple
i do a open poli repro with one male from line #4 #8 and #10 but there are only some less seeds to see.
hope i found more after harvesting them. :)

2st4this

old chinese line 10 B

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

2st4this

yesterday it was time to cut all yunnans, sadly i did not found any seeds there.
i think i pollinate to late or it does not work in this cold climate.
anyway i have cuts from all plants also the males and collected pollen in my freezer so its no problem to do it again.

the temperature in my tent was average 12 °C (53.6 °F) and often between 6,5°C to 16 °C (43,7°F - 60,8°F)
for this the yunnans looks great and don't show any hermi signs!

old line 10 A

old line 10 B haschisch hazelnut smelling pheno

old line 8

regular chinese B

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High 2st4this!

Congrats on the harvest! :) Beautiful range of colors! It's a pitty you didn't find seeds in this cycle, but i'm glad you keep clones of all the parental plants to plan a seed reproduction in the future, you can focus the next reproduction on the best parental plants after test the cured flowers. Hope you find the line interesting, i'm glad you didn't find any hermie trait.

Best wishes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello :)

Is there any difference between the reg & fem China Yunnan Version?

Hi OakyJoe,

It's basically the same line. The standard version is slightly more sativa while the feminized was reproduced using more indica hashplant type of plants. Kind regards!

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Hi OakyJoe,

It's basically the same line. The standard version is slightly more sativa while the feminized was reproduced using more indica hashplant type of plants. Kind regards!

Thanks for response :) Nice to know!

rDn

I bought another yunnan china shop than ace because it remained as feminized.
On a package of 12 seeds just 2 pop.
Please note this is not the fault of Ace-bank, more the fault of re-seeder (the other seeds did not have a good ratio not more, and after a mail to ace seed, they sent me a package (of my choice) OE).
short, one male and one female.
But what femele! absolutely beautiful, sativa, long flowering (90-100j at most) big big big production.
The smell is very special. very floral, realy!
and effects ... AMAZING. super speed. and amazing for aches. one feels the pain without pain. a kind of Ressistance instead of pain, incredible.
sometimes the luck of a great seed. the day they are in stock I take me a new pack.
The PCK are exceptional too, but it's not the place to talk about her.
These are the best varieties ever tried!
Panama and Malawi are the next.
After many years of grow. I really think you produce the best ! THANKS YOU so much.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
As I was grinding up the lowers of the China Yunnan that I cut early, I discovered a couple seeds - purple haze seeds. :yay:

So... I'll be running China Yunnan x Purple Haze soon. :biggrin:

7 week chop on the faster of two plants:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
A

Asche

are you growing LED Terpene?

China Yunnan x Purple Haze sounds good i´m curious

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Thats actually all CFL grown, the LED is being monopolized by my Purple Haze breeding project.

Yunnan x Purple Haze will be good (and the price is right lol), but I am completely sure that Ace/Dubi's Purple Haze x Kali China will be better in every way. Kali china is everything that I love about yunnan but tastier, stronger growing, smells better, stronger high, etc.

And ellis I know!! :laughing: I was in a hurry. I used a cell phone camera and didn't turn the LED off so the pictures are just turrible. On the upshot, the smoke is great.

Interesting thing to point out - while both plants have well developed Haze seeds, the mutated yunnan's seeds are about 1/3rd the size of the healthy happy yunnan plant's seeds with the green zip tie around its stem.

Based on growth characteristics (and ability to sustain abuse) I'll probably only plant the happy yunnan's big seeds indoors. The little seeds might see an outdoor run just to make sure they get the best light possible.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I bought another yunnan china shop than ace because it remained as feminized.
On a package of 12 seeds just 2 pop.
Please note this is not the fault of Ace-bank, more the fault of re-seeder (the other seeds did not have a good ratio not more, and after a mail to ace seed, they sent me a package (of my choice) OE).
short, one male and one female.
But what femele! absolutely beautiful, sativa, long flowering (90-100j at most) big big big production.
The smell is very special. very floral, realy!
and effects ... AMAZING. super speed. and amazing for aches. one feels the pain without pain. a kind of Ressistance instead of pain, incredible.
sometimes the luck of a great seed. the day they are in stock I take me a new pack.
The PCK are exceptional too, but it's not the place to talk about her.
These are the best varieties ever tried!
Panama and Malawi are the next.
After many years of grow. I really think you produce the best ! THANKS YOU so much.

Welcome rDn,

Thanks to you. I'm glad you enjoyed the yunnan. :)
There are more sativa phenos to be found in the old China Yunnan standard release, while the feminized versions were bred more towards the hashplant indica side of the genepool.

Wish you enjoy with the other strains too!

geo1

i have some mandalay from ministry of cannabis (burmese) i think its the same burmese that was popular on the west coast of canada. Grows like an indica and flowers in 9 weeks. Could these be something similar, i have 2 phenos in the mandalay, a sativa with a herbal lemon scent and a more indica plant that produces sativa like leaves in flower and has little stretch, interesting for sure

mikeandnaomi

Cannibiso

Big Fat buds are not a tell tale sign of good quality.

Some of the worse "looking" plants produce great smoke.

Your plants look fine. It could always be better.

Latest posts

Latest posts