What's new

Chem's Garden Pics 2011.....

d420

Re: Chem's Garden Pics 2011.....

Looking really good bro.. the wifi looks like it is getting some good frost.. as well as the urkle cross.. love the fans on it!! Good job.. can't wait for the next update.. beautiful pics..

Chem&M

Alright, this is going to be a large update, so expect 2 or 3 posts.

We are at the end of week 5 and 6 in the flower room. I'll do my best to tell you what's what.

I also want to mention that I had grown a bit complacent and let my feeding PH get up to around 6.7-6.8. No plant issues, but some minor def. on old leaves. I'm slowly bringing it back to about a 6.4, and all's good, but the Chem 4's don't seem to like the PH change. Not sure why.

Anyway...

The room.

DSC05127.jpg

Various Chem 4 plants - 5 weeks in

DSC05130.jpg

DSC05132.jpg

DSC05134.jpg

DSC05136.jpg

DSC05138.jpg

The Church - 5 weeks in

DSC05140.jpg

DSC05142.jpg

Skywalker OG - 5 weeks in -
I hope I never loose this. These 3-leaf sloth plants are always some of my fav's.

DSC05159.jpg

DSC05161.jpg

DSC05165.jpg

DSC05166.jpg

DSC05167.jpg

DSC05168.jpg

The Key - 6 weeks in

DSC05187.jpg

DSC05189.jpg

DSC05192.jpg

Stay tuned. More in a few.....

Chem&M

Here's why I hate Sharks Breath Pico's. Virtually no yield. Now, I was given the clone with no instruction on stretching or anything and out of 6 plants and 2 tries, I'm dumping her. I cannot make this thing yield to save my life. It better be one of those sparse awesome plants like Grinspoon (doubt it).

DSC05209.jpg

DSC05210.jpg

Burmese x Yumbolt - 13 week in, 2 left - It looks fire

DSC05200.jpg

DSC05208.jpg

DSC05198.jpg

White Otis mommy - 6 weeks in

DSC05223.jpg

DSC05224.jpg

DSC05233.jpg

Deathstar - 5 weeks

DSC05154.jpg

DSC05158.jpg

Purple Kush

DSC05226.jpg

DSC05231.jpg

The rest are D420's so I'll do them in a diff post. :dance013:

Chem&M

Okay, so it would seem like I'm really promoting D's work. I am. I really like it and if I didn't, I wouldn't grow it or give it the praise I do. He's a friend, I like growing his stuff, just clearing that up.

D's gear:

SFV OG x Emperor Kush - 5 weeks

DSC05144.jpg

DSC05145.jpg

DSC05149.jpg

DSC05151.jpg

Gorilla Grape x Emperor Kush - 6 weeks of dankness

DSC05212.jpg

DSC05214.jpg

DSC05215.jpg

DSC05217.jpg

White Fire x Emperor Kush - 6 weeks (when I say that, I mean full weeks.)

DSC05218.jpg

DSC05219.jpg

DSC05222.jpg

White Urkle x Emperor Kush - 5 weeks

DSC05170.jpg

DSC05178.jpg

DSC05180.jpg

DSC05181.jpg

DSC05184.jpg

Yes, my camera sucks, and for the meantime, I've learned to live with it. :wave:

Chem&M

what temps do you run? i live in similar weather and try hard to keep em up thinking it will stunt growth.

This time of year, I let it go as low as 60 at night and as high as 80 during the day. (CO2)

I average an 8 degree difference without huge swings in 24 hours, though the low can go from 70 to 60 in 6-7 days.

d420

Re: Chem's Garden Pics 2011.....

Damn buddy.. I agree with woody.. that urkle emperor is looking pretty sick.. very impressed bro..

PicosPoisonftw!

mmm all the trim hash that white urk x emp will make. How many weeks on the sharksbreath? Thought it was supposed to be a dense nug'd high yielder. Hopefully that pheno was cloned for some reason!

Chem&M

mmm all the trim hash that white urk x emp will make. How many weeks on the sharksbreath? Thought it was supposed to be a dense nug'd high yielder. Hopefully that pheno was cloned for some reason!

I threw out 2 that were six weeks in. I'm not trimming a plant that large for just an ounce or less. (3.5 ft. wide, 3.76 ft. tall)

I need that space.

Chem&M

Just won a pack of the Mass Super Skunk x Sour Diesel. Expect them in the ground the day they arrive!!

Chem&M

So, I run CO2 and I had a close, but not fully sealed room. I just ran the ppm higher. Worked alright, but I want the most out of it, so I'm fixing it today.

One of my hoods didn't have a hole on both sides though, so how was I going to air cool the lights while keeping the room sealed?

I didn't want to, but I got a new toy.....

Things are getting fixed NOW.

DSC05234.jpg

DSC05235.jpg

DSC05236.jpg

It's WAY larger than my other hoods, so placement might take a sec. Will see.:jump:

woolybear

Veteran
What do you plan on doing with all those crystally leaves? Bubble has? QWISO? How do you handle your trim?

Looking FANTASTIC!

3gunpete

I'm assuming this thread is from the CHEM. The one who started all the fuss. If so thanx.

I'm newer to this forum, obviously. Wondering what the difference is between straight snow dawg and super snow dawg. I got my info scrammbled seeing as how there is a zillion of your strains crosses and these days i don't link up enough with my peeps or the rest of the world really, to get the straight skinny on that. Much luv, keep smiling!!

Ps is all ganj eventually gonna have some of yur/those genetics in it eventually?lol It doesn't seem like i can find anyone not growing the chem line genetics, its every freekin where i look. Not neccesarily a bad thing but damn. I hope another chem comes along and drops another exciting new line that we all can exploit in our crosses and pretend we did something special, lol !! much respect

I'm assuming this thread is from the CHEM. The one who started all the fuss. If so thanx.

I'm newer to this forum, obviously. Wondering what the difference is between straight snow dawg and super snow dawg. I got my info scrammbled seeing as how there is a zillion of your strains crosses and these days i don't link up enough with my peeps or the rest of the world really, to get the straight skinny on that. Much luv, keep smiling!!

Ps is all ganj eventually gonna have some of yur/those genetics in it eventually?lol It doesn't seem like i can find anyone not growing the chem line genetics, its every freekin where i look. Not neccesarily a bad thing but damn. I hope another chem comes along and drops another exciting new line that we all can exploit in our crosses and pretend we did something special, lol !! much respect

Sorry bro, Chemdog - His Real Screen-name of the one you mention is not really roaming around the forums anymore, and this is Chem&M's thread, i believe he's a CO farmer, and trust me he's got great buds, but as far as Chemdog goes, only the few people who know what he's up to in LA will ever really know what he does these days.

Anywho the Super Snowdog is (Bubble Chem x [Super skunk x Oregon Sno]) and Snowdog the original is (Bubble Chem x Oregon Sno) if i'm not mistaken, can't remember, but i do know the lineage of the Super was made by one of Chemdog's friends and it's widely known that it had the Super Skunk infusion.

-Life

Chem&M

Hey there 3gun. As LIG explained, I am not ChemDOG, which is actually his screen name. Thanks for the enthusiasim though. Chem lineages are my fav's and what I follow most.

I do like to keep this around for inspiration though.......

DSC05370.jpg

:laughing:

On to a quick photo line-up.....

We are in weeks 6 & 7 here. Totally sealed room (finally fully done) and F'ing perfect temps.......

DSC05240.jpg

The room

DSC05244.jpg

Chemdog #4 - Week 6

DSC05245.jpg

DSC05247.jpg

DSC05248.jpg

The Church - Week 6

DSC05259.jpg

DSC05262.jpg

DSC05263.jpg

DSC05264.jpg

White OTIS - Week 7

DSC05269.jpg

Deathstar - Week 6

DSC05273.jpg

DSC05275.jpg

Skywalker OG - Week 6

DSC05283.jpg

DSC05282.jpg

The Key - Week 7

DSC05294.jpg

DSC05298.jpg

DSC05301.jpg

Shark's Breath - Alright, I've tried this plant in 2 runs and 7 plants. I threw all of them out (even some at week 6) because I have no idea why anyone kept this cut. I cannot make it stack to save my life. I have never had this issue before and since all have been identical, I'm going to call it a cut/genetic issue.

I kept one at week 6 for Pico's. That's the only reason I kept it. Smells like heaven, but poor trich production and bud formation.

This is NOT the GREAT WHITE SHARK, for any who might get confused........

DSC05305.jpg

More is a sec...... :artist:

Chem&M

Burmese x Yumbolt - Week 14 - 2.5 weeks without nutes. Thought it would be done by now.

The trich's on the lower branches have more amber than the top ATM....

DSC05343.jpg

DSC05353.jpg

DSC05354.jpg

DSC05356.jpg

Gorilla Grape x Emperor Kush - Week 7

DSC05303.jpg

DSC05307.jpg

DSC05311.jpg

White Fire x Emperor Kush - Week 7

DSC05320.jpg

DSC05322.jpg

SFV OG x Emperor Kush - Week 7

DSC05325.jpg

White Urkle x Emperor Kush - Week 7 - I have been labeling this plant WERK. It's not a far stretch to "Werkle" but I don't think that convey's the awesomeness involved in this plant. Just popped the rest looking for mom's & dad's.

DSC05287.jpg

DSC05289.jpg

DSC05291.jpg

Gotta love a good deep freeze around here..... :pirate: