What's new

Chem's Garden Pics 2011.....

Chem&M

werd. the gg x rascal was dope.

That one made it into the Mom area for sure, but the weird thing is, once I cloned that plant, it turned into a massive beast that I hadn't seen before. (Forgive the name-play, but it was like watching Bruce Banner turn into the hulk physically. )

You see those big leaffed PK's in my shots above? That's them.

Here is what the old one turned up as:

DSC03444.jpg

PK-OGPheno.jpg

DSC03446.jpg

That looks nothing like the clones I took from it, but it is 199% the same plant. No mix ups. Anyone seen something like this after cloning before?

Chem&M

Killin em man! Keep up the good work
Thanks homey!!

Just wanted to point out that a few of D's Purple Kush V2 Originals were up at the bay today. This should help some of you who have been extremely interested in that cut/beans.

D

danimarie193

I just saw your pics in d420's thread, but for some reason I cant see them in your thread. Cant wait to see how your Deathstar and gear from d420 turns out!

G

Guest 64665

Nice grow Chem. I have most of d420's emperor crosses, which one is your favorite so far? The GG looks nice!

Chem&M you are doing some amazing work on here.

I love to see those Sensi Star crosses, that is interesting the Deathstar doesn't stretch either. You have to veg those forever to get a big flowered plant.

Excellent work.

Chem&M

Nice grow Chem. I have most of d420's emperor crosses, which one is your favorite so far? The GG looks nice!
So far the GG cross looks and smells the nicest. No surprise after running his PKV2. Only time will tell on the smoke. I was very excited about the SFV cross too.

The White Urkle started flower at a foot from top soil to top cola. 4 full weeks in, it's almost 5 feet tall. Maybe we have a contender.

Chem&M you are doing some amazing work on here.

I love to see those Sensi Star crosses, that is interesting the Deathstar doesn't stretch either. You have to veg those forever to get a big flowered plant.

Excellent work.

Thank you SO much!. I spent a lot of the last year growing a bit of everything and choosing a new stable. Now that I have it, I'll be doing large runs of just 3-5 strains in a room.

I'll be doing some breeding with that D.Star too. I just males of the 4SD, ChemDxSD, Herijuana, and R.Chem to grab pollen from. Most of the ladies will most likely end up BB3, Chem4, and some surprises I haven't quite made public yet......

Also, I decided I'm 100% staying in this house. I'll never get this many rooms so cheep again. The roomie is still up in the air (nudge, nudge, Picos) but it'll be one of 2 dudes I've known a long time. Hoping to really get someone in here to get down on some breeding with me.

Picture update coming in next post.....

bensittinback

deathstar

deathstar

chem and me:

i am smoking deathstar as we speak.i have been getting it for the past three years.in southern ohio where its from.you are killn it.keep it up!! bsb

Chem&M

Okay, on to the pics. We are at the end of week 4 and 5. I wanted to give a quick run down of what I use here too........

General Organics - Everything but the Bio-Marine. I haven't tried it yet.

Bloombastic

Bushmaster

(Depending on run) AN's Bud Blood, Big Bud, and Overdrive.

Silica Blast

SM90

Blackstrap

Now, obviously, I don't stack all of that on every run. If I use Big Bud POWDER, I don't use Bloombastic. I prefer Bloombastic however.

The Bud Blood is just once at 1/2 strength on day 6-9 flower. Bushmaster1/4-1/2 on day 13-14 flower.

The Silica Blast really thickens up the plants and allows the branches to hold more weight.

Anyway......

D420's Gear

SFV O.G. x Emperor Kush - Day 26

DSC05005.jpg

DSC05006.jpg

DSC05110.jpg

Gorilla Grape x Emperor Kush - Day 33

DSC05082.jpg

DSC05076.jpg

DSC05080.jpg

DSC05081.jpg

White Fire x Emperor Kush - Day 33

DSC05084.jpg

DSC05085.jpg

DSC05090.jpg

DSC05091.jpg

DSC05097.jpg

White Urkle x Emperor Kush - Day 26

DSC05056.jpg

DSC05058.jpg

DSC05069.jpg

Those are the only 4 of his I have going right now. I have 2 other new ones (Grass Knuckles x Emp, Grass Knuck x Gorilla Grape), and I believe I should be getting a Chem cross to test soon as well.

I'm going to start here with my least favorite. I hate the Sharks Breath. Lanky, slow, horrible internode spacing. I will not run this again. I could be wrong. The herb smells great.

Day 33

DSC05099.jpg

DSC05100.jpg

DSC05101.jpg

The Key - Day 33

DSC05042.jpg

DSC05044.jpg

DSC05046.jpg

DSC05051.jpg

Love the purple coming out! CO winters rock!

DSC05054.jpg

Skywalker OG - Day 26 This plant is the shit.

DSC05026.jpg

DSC05030.jpg

More coming.......

Chem&M

Burmese Kush x Yumbolt - Day 77

The nugs are starting to really firm up, so I figure I'll just give water for the next 2 weeks and see if she's ready around 14 weeks.

DSC05037.jpg

DSC05038.jpg

DSC05041.jpg

Deathstar - Day 26

DSC05022.jpg

DSC05023.jpg

Chemdog#4 - Day 26

DSC05015.jpg

DSC05019.jpg

The Church - Day 26

DSC05017.jpg

White OTIS - Day 33

DSC05104.jpg

DSC05106.jpg

Now that I know I'm staying, I get to build a new room and set-up this weekend!!

Gettin' ready......

DSC05111.jpg

DSC05003.jpg

PicosPoisonftw!

the ggxemp (gimp kush? lol.) is lookin kill dude. still no purpling though? weird. everything looks great. glad you kept the shark around cause I'm curious.

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
sweeeeet pics as usual chem. Any chance of throwing up some pkv2 clone pictures. Looking for some inspiration to pop mine! Thanks man

Hey man,

I am about done with my first bottle of that bio marine, it seems to work well as a general flowering additive. I think it is like 2-3-1 or something, I was using it in conjunction with FoxFarm products and some other things thrown together.

The only negative thing about it, as with most fish bi-products, is that it can really stink up a room if you fill a couple 20-gal reservoirs with even 5mL/gal.

If you can tolerate the smell it worked great, no negative reports.

Peace man, again, excellent job on the grows.

Chem&M

sweeeeet pics as usual chem. Any chance of throwing up some pkv2 clone pictures. Looking for some inspiration to pop mine! Thanks man

So, do you want pic's of the clone or the mom? It's growing a lot like my Deep O.G., but I swear they didn't get mixed up. I only had 2 of the Deep, so the others are PKV2. They look close to identical, but the PKV2 is a better plant. Lemme know and I'll get them up.

Hey man,

I am about done with my first bottle of that bio marine, it seems to work well as a general flowering additive. I think it is like 2-3-1 or something, I was using it in conjunction with FoxFarm products and some other things thrown together.

The only negative thing about it, as with most fish bi-products, is that it can really stink up a room if you fill a couple 20-gal reservoirs with even 5mL/gal.

If you can tolerate the smell it worked great, no negative reports.

Peace man, again, excellent job on the grows.

Thanks man. I've dona a lot of this & that in the last year, but I'll be running 4-5 strains per room in large bunches this year. That Bio-Marine does smell pretty bad. I read it can be used as an additive the whole time, but I never messed with it.