What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D clone and 9000 watts

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it's so cool to see someone with your size set up actually finishing his plants properly. i love those long grow boxes, very efficient, just enough room to squeeze by for maintenance and planting sessions. so how wide is that canopy, 2meters?

xcrispi

WOW . What else is there to say ? :jerkit:

When you used CNS17 which kind was it the old or the new based just for coir , and at what EC ?
Stay safe n be careful with the thoughts of outside help.
Crispi :hotbounce

Rushoe

Apple farmer sup bro very nice clean set up you have going there. I am flowering a room of chem d atm that's news to me about using the pk booster at weeks 5-7 never heard of that I have always started using it at week 2 or 3 all the way till two week before flush of course. Maybe I should give that a try next run and see how it goes ... I use the kool bloom 0-10-10 I guess that would be that same right???? By that I mean same type of additive ..Anyway's shit looks killer man slap up some dry shots if u could for us plz I would love to see how the chem d and 4 look like side by side and how they compare to one another in smell high yield ect.....Hope u don't mind, but here are my chem d @ day 41 taken last night doing the real chem d vs chem d (og organics cut)growing in canna coco with chunky perlite in hempy's feeding with cal mag gh micro and bloom both kool blooms and hygrozyme, seaweed kelp very simple....

Attachments

• CIMG3080.jpg
    CIMG3080.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG3082.jpg
    CIMG3082.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 8

turbolaser4528

Veteran
EPIC !

Had some headband yesterday, almost too potent !!! Had some supposed Chem-dog last week, very nice smoke as well, enjoy !

k+

AppleFarmer

Thanks for all the good vibes fellas. sorry for the lack of updates, i've been consumed with the post harvest trim work.
I will be taking pictures of the chem d/headband room tomorrow. I've got another 9 days to finish. Definitely my most subpar grow in quite some time. I will be surprised if i pull more then a half P per light. Damn pk 13/14...word to the wise, if you follow cannas schedule and hit chem d or headband with the PK at week 3 you will over fertilze your girls and end up with much less herb. Tis okay though, its still ultra da-da-dank!

AppleFarmer

Apple farmer sup bro very nice clean set up you have going there. I am flowering a room of chem d atm that's news to me about using the pk booster at weeks 5-7 never heard of that I have always started using it at week 2 or 3 all the way till two week before flush of course. Maybe I should give that a try next run and see how it goes ... I use the kool bloom 0-10-10 I guess that would be that same right???? By that I mean same type of additive ..Anyway's shit looks killer man slap up some dry shots if u could for us plz I would love to see how the chem d and 4 look like side by side and how they compare to one another in smell high yield ect.....Hope u don't mind, but here are my chem d @ day 41 taken last night doing the real chem d vs chem d (og organics cut)growing in canna coco with chunky perlite in hempy's feeding with cal mag gh micro and bloom both kool blooms and hygrozyme, seaweed kelp very simple....

Thanks for swingin' by. Keepin it simple always trumps!
I think the koolbloom is a different kind of beast. I dont think it is quite as pure and easily taken up by the plants as the canna pk 13/14. This shit is super potent. I think thats why they recommend using it for 1 week only at full strength. If you use a half dose or less, i can see running it for 2 weeks, but i dont think I would go any longer then that.

B

bonecarver_OG

fulldose wow, yeah we did that outdoors in plain sun, and it worked tremendously well. it all has to do with how much the plants use up.

with 9000W the plants will suck up nutes like crazy, but take it easy later on imho, since once it gets to a certain point, the high relative N level of the Canna nutes will not be what u want.. the plant can take higher levels of A+B in late flowering, but they will produce less resin, and might foxtail a lot. its because the canna nutes are not tailor-made for cannabis only.

latelly the crosses i grow tend to be super-economic in nute usage, i almost never feed above 1.0 EC or 25ml of a+b, but instead they do want a lot more of PK..

mr cheese

Thank you good sir. Its been many years of ups and downs. Its well dialed in now. I love this shit!

hell aint that the truth! a growers life is a funny old game, plenty of lows but by god its the most rewarding when things go as planned! enjoy your fruits of yur labour my friend, youve earned it! c

TommytheCat

Apple,

Wanna trade my tiny grow cabs for that grow room of yours? Only joking of course! :jump:

Amazing grow. Those were some frosty beauties. I'm very jealous of your setup.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice grows man...so you got a 20kw warehouse on top of the 9k chem?? thats pretty badass....i wish i had that kinda real estate to work with! keep it up, we need more proper growers in the bay area instead of all these commercial cash cropping speed drying gangsters.....