What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D clone and 9000 watts

AppleFarmer

Announcing Victory Gardens and Genetics

Announcing Victory Gardens and Genetics

Thanks for all the comments my icmag friends. Sorry for the spotty updates. I want to spend more time on this site but I've been so busy. This is ALOT of work for one dude. I need some good employees but its hard to find people to trust.

I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and hunt out some good folks cause Im getting ready to build a breeding/clone facility. Over the past 10 years I've managed to collect a majority of the elites which I will be offering to the fine growers of the bay area in clone form. I'm officially calling my business Victory Gardens. I dont want to spend the time trying to make IBL of these strains. I'll leave that to the other guys. My thought is, why not just offer the clone and save my fellow growers the time of sprouting seeds and then hunting for a keeper that is as close to the clone as possible. Here, just have the clone...thats what your after anyways, right? What I will be doing is offering interesting crosses with the elites as well as totally new genetics. I will be taking a tour around the world in search of land race genetics to have completely new gene pools to select from in my projects. I've also spent a fair amount of dollars buying seeds of various strains from various companies to offer in clone form. Because I have the space I have bought 200 seeds of each strain. The idea here is I will be able to find the best expression of the strains, assuring the growers who buy my clones the best the strain has to offer. I am also going to have a quartely program called growers choice. I will be doing a poll of what you guys want to grow. if i can find the seeds, I will purchase 200 seeds or so and select for the best. This will be a limited release kind of thing. Here I go again saving the grower some time and dollars.

You will also be able to find my strains, grown out by me personally in smokable form for sale at various cannabis clubs around the bay area. Grown right, dried right and most importantly cured right. The way you will know it is from me is my strains will be tagged with the name of my company before the name of the strains. For example, Victory Gardens Chem D, Victory Gardens fire og, etc.
All right fellas, back to work!

little dragon- I am cooling the lights at the 20k watt warehouse. each row of 10 lights has an 8 in max fan. I think I am going to add 1 more fan per room cause the exhaust end of the lights barely is pushing out the air. I am not cooling the lights at my other spot that has 9 lights. My intake and out take fans are pulling so much air the room doesn't have the time to build up heat.

litle dragon

Thank you for your response! What do you think if I could chill 8x600w with one 10" fan(105m3=618cfm) in a row(8" air-cooled reflector and ducting)?

AppleFarmer

little dragon
that should be just fine to cool your lights. just try to keep your line as straight as possible minimizing any bends along the way.
goodluck!

AppleFarmer

Week 7 update. 3 more to go.

Week 7 update. 3 more to go.

Here we are just finished up 7 weeks. Now on to the home stretch. Real basic nute schedule at 10 ml per gallon of A and B with cannazym. buds definitely are filling out strangely due to the early pk supplement but non the less they are super sparkly and sexy as all hell. woooo. Here's some shots for you all to enjoy.

Flying Hi- thanks for stopping by. I most definitely will give you heads up when the doors are open.

Chem D

chem_d_cloe_up_day_49.jpg

chem_d_close_up_day_49.jpg

chem_d_close_up_day_49_b.jpg

and lets not forget the headband.

headband_day_49.jpg

headband_day_49_b.jpg

AppleFarmer

Thanks a lot Gaius. It was actually your threads back in the day that inspired me to make the coco switch. I definitely struggled with it at first but now cant imagine growing any other way. So, thank you good sir! The trich coverage is amazing and the they are getting stinkier by the day. I don't think pot can get much better then this. No joke. I cant wait to start doing crosses with her. I've got a choice Blubonic male from SOL and jack flash from sensi that I'm dying to see what it would do when its genes mix with the godliness of the chem d clone. I'll send you some when ready as a thanks for all the knowledge you have blessed us with here at the mag.
I will be harvesting the Chem 4 tonight. Ill snap some pics and give you all something to mentally masturbate to. This is the best I've seen it come out so far, rock hard, greasy and stinkier then all hell! watch out bay aea, prepare to be smoking good!

Af

AppleFarmer

Nice. The hb looks extra greasy.

Thanks for stopping by and the kind words PraiseHim. Greasy is the perfect description for it, or how I like to call it, greezzee! And it hasn't even begun to do its thing yet. Just wait another couple of weeks and be amazed.

AppleFarmer

CHEM 4 FINISHED TO MOTIVATE THE MASSES!

CHEM 4 FINISHED TO MOTIVATE THE MASSES!

Chem 4 Room A at 2weeks flower

chem_4_week_2_flower_room_a.jpg

chem_4_week_2_flower_room_a_2.jpg

And here week go, all done! The chop happens tomorrow. woohoo!

chem_4_finished_straight_on.jpg

chem_4_finished_right_side.jpg

light bleaching

chem_4_finished_light_bleaching.jpg

chem_4_finished_left_side.jpg

chem_4_finished_canopy.jpg

chem_4_finished_full_shot.jpg

chem_4_finished_bigone.jpg

showphoto.php

sneakinman13

Veteran
proper is the only word that comes to mind for this thread! love how your running hole rooms of 1 strain. and incredible strain at that! good luck with everything. happy gardening

AppleFarmer

proper is the only word that comes to mind for this thread! love how your running hole rooms of 1 strain. and incredible strain at that! good luck with everything. happy gardening

Thank you good sir. Its been many years of ups and downs. Its well dialed in now. I love this shit!

Rainmaker

I just got my hands on some Chem D and Chem 4 cuts. I will be giving them a trial on one of my next runs. Looks like you have these very dialed. What are the major differences that you noticed between the two? As far as flowering time, stretch, yield, and general growth characteristics. Keep on it buddy.

BIGGS

Veteran
looks like you'll have a bumper crop. all your plants are looking super frosty and dank. bet its stinking in there, big up.