What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem 4 of epic proportions

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
AF,awesome grow!! im a fully licenced tree chopper,best to let me down em hahahha.

Buddle

Veteran
Shit man, that's a ton of tops...Gotta love her... so sturdy, so productive.

Indeed..very nice.She'd be my fave of all the chems if she was a little more sour.For commercial dank though shes killa as everyone can see.Beautiful garden :)

Ludo

I'm jumping up and down so hard you should be able to see those 'Donkey's' bounce a little.......GREAT SHOW......thanx for sharing.....!!!

Good karma to you and the grow...!!:ying:

I

Iron_Lion

clap-animated-animation-clap-smiley.gif

HUGE

Veteran
Could you explain how the plants are arranged. Like I see lights in rows. How many plants wide are those rows and how many long ways per light?

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
8wks & pretty near done ...and she cures quickly too , almost bag ready by the time she's dry .... so nug shots soon to follow !! ;)

* am meeting up with joeB tmorrow who popped the original beans chemdog had left
& selected out the chem4 cut, will show him this ...its a beautiful grower , yielder & very sticky.

Looks like chop time , do it s'more apple farmer !:biglaugh: