What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem 4 of epic proportions

3snowboards

Chem4 @ 21 days
picture.php

AppleFarmer

what a trip down memory lane. So much has changed in this scene in the last 10 years. some for the better and a lot for the worse.

I've fully retired from the business...the smartest thing I ever did was taking my earnings from my time supplying the bay area with the AAA and putting it in to bitcoin. I now live abroad in a tropical paradise far removed from the current insanity of the usa. I highly recommend it!
I hope all my old IC comrades are in good health and wealth. Stay safe friends!

goingrey

what a trip down memory lane. So much has changed in this scene in the last 10 years. some for the better and a lot for the worse.

I've fully retired from the business...the smartest thing I ever did was taking my earnings from my time supplying the bay area with the AAA and putting it in to bitcoin. I now live abroad in a tropical paradise far removed from the current insanity of the usa. I highly recommend it!
I hope all my old IC comrades are in good health and wealth. Stay safe friends!
I'm more impressed by your grow from 12 years ago than your current lifestyle. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts