What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem 4 of epic proportions

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
them bishes are focking PHAT!!!! i feel like a molester.. :D peace n pufs

sacKO

AppleFarmer

WoW! Thanks for all the big ups fellas. Sorry for such a late respone, I've been dealing with all these monster colas!
Iam not sure who asked the questio, but in regardes to plant count and pot size.
I vegged for about 4 weeks topping multiple times and then screened them down to encourage a full canopy.
I believe the pot size was 3 gallons.
i have 2 rooms like this side by side. see pics below. This side, which i like to call side B, uses 3x3 tables cause I found a smoking deal on a bunch of used ones and thought "why not".
Side A is set up the same way but uses 4x4 tables.
Side A currently has c4 in it aswell but im running it a bit different.
More plants for one at 9 per light in 1 gallon pots with less veg time. so far i cant decided which i like better. Final weight will be the judge.

heres an outside shot of the rooms.

new_room_10k_out.jpg

This is Room A empty

And here she is full with chem 4 round 2 weeks flower. they're actually finishing up week 4 as we speak but i dont have photos yet. don't worry, there will be some soon.

and finally a shot of the run you've seen but at week 6 1/2.

ReeferDan

applefarmer

Way to go! Beautiful plants! I got 4k of dark hart's chem4 going right now, i love the plant and it has ate everything ive thrown at it although its not as impressive as yours! She's definitely a keeper though and your pics give me inspiration to keep her in the flower room to dial her in some more. Maybe when im ready for my next batch of sisters i'll keep an eye out for that particular one.

Big ups! K+

REEFERDAN

ghostly

Shining!

Since bringing her to my area, I've won competions and everyone is hooked!

Nothing like her smell, taste, power, production... I could go on but instead, I'm going to burn a fatty of this 10 week chem 4 and float away!

Mad props

ibTheMan

10,000 watts, grown in coco on drippers feed 5 times a night with h&g nutes for 10 weeks. Guess is about 20#.

enjoy!
af
chem_4_finished_straight_on.jpg

chem_4_finished_right_side.jpg

light bleaching

chem_4_finished_light_bleaching.jpg

chem_4_finished_left_side.jpg

chem_4_finished_full_shot.jpg

chem_4_finished_canopy.jpg

chem_4_finished_bigone.jpg

Lovely isn't? If you live in the East Bay check, your local spots in Oakland and Berkeley and you might be able to have yourselves a taste! Look for victory gardens chem 4 and very soon victory gardens chemd
That ah Cali Connection chem4 ? your stuff is Dank!

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Very Very Nice. Professional as hell. Lots of space and everything out of the way.

M

Mountain

I tried to rate this thread before but couldn't. Figured when I got above 100 posts I could but still no. For sure a 5 start thread! It's really the grow that was 5 stars but think someone needs to add some bling to this endeavor. I messed with Chem 4 a few years back and super nice but this grow is over the top :tiphat:

AppleFarmer

Yort-
POTM?! Wow thanks a lot! It's nice to get a pat on the back every now and again.

ReferDan- This is the clone that dark heart has been hocking for the past year. This is thee Chem 4 cut, clone only.

Mountain- I'm not sure about the rate thing???

Latest posts

Latest posts