What's new

CHEESEYS CARP CORNER

BIGGS

Veteran
great idea for a thread cheesey. need to get out fishing more myself, not been in awhile. loving the bait boat bro.

H

Hoover_lungz

nice man, my hol family are fishmen, ill dig out some photos. of the biggest catfish caught in spain and france and holland by my dad and brothers. and some uk carp, i hold the record for the biggest breem in the uk. 13.4 pound. in anglers male caught 9 years ago. but not kept up with new recrds for years.

damn Batty that would of made around 9yrs old when you caught that fish lol or are you lying like usual?? like you did with the snoe sleepa clone from your socalled dead uncle that we caught you out on? lmfao and now you are going start a seed co built on lies and that is even more funnier especially coming from a fat compulsive liar.

i will come see you soon my son:laughing:

supermanlives

Veteran
i dont need a fishfinder or any fancy gizmos. altho i have a ff on my kayak i barely ever use it. havent caught a carp in like 10 years. not worth carp fishing when you can catch halibut. nice pics tho

schwilly

you guys are serious about carp over there.

do you have top water inland fish like bass or pike in the uk? what else do you all fish for in fresh water?

C

cheesey

you guys are serious about carp over there.

do you have top water inland fish like bass or pike in the uk? what else do you all fish for in fresh water?

no fresh water bass in the uk but we do have big pike my pb is 36lb and so lakes have wells catfish to 100lb .

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheesey, Cheesey, Cheesey.....more Carp pix, more Carp pix..more Carp pix...DD

Last edited:

Jon 54

I'll never understand how much time and money that many Europeans invest in fishing for what most of us Americans consider a trash fish???? I'm not putting any type of fishing down but you would be more than welcome to come over here and take as many of those fat ugly and hard fighting fish home with you as customs would let you. Jon 54 :wave::wave::plant grow::plant grow::plant grow:

C

cheesey

I'll never understand how much time and money that many Europeans invest in fishing for what most of us Americans consider a trash fish???? I'm not putting any type of fishing down but you would be more than welcome to come over here and take as many of those fat ugly and hard fighting fish home with you as customs would let you. Jon 54 :wave::wave::plant grow::plant grow::plant grow:

i know the us have a problem with silver carp . are the other carp you have common and mirror carp ? (Cyprinus carpio )
I would love to travel around the world fishing for carp but i dont like long flights . lol .

Jon 54

i know the us have a problem with silver carp . are the other carp you have common and mirror carp ? (Cyprinus carpio )
I would love to travel around the world fishing for carp but i dont like long flights . lol .

They all types are ruining many fisheries on both the West and East Coast's. The Asian carp that fly out of the water are even responsible for several deaths due to boating accidents. They all stir up the sediment's on the bottoms of the lakes and streams so game fish like bass and trout can not spawn at all. These fish need to be eradicated all over the US or else our fisheries will be ruined for future generations to come. I don't want my grand kids to bring home those ugly things and try and cook them in my kitchen. The only thing these fucking things are good for is our gardens. Jon 54

C

cheesey

They all types are ruining many fisheries on both the West and East Coast's. The Asian carp that fly out of the water are even responsible for several deaths due to boating accidents. They all stir up the sediment's on the bottoms of the lakes and streams so game fish like bass and trout can not spawn at all. These fish need to be eradicated all over the US or else our fisheries will be ruined for future generations to come. I don't want my grand kids to bring home those ugly things and try and cook them in my kitchen. The only thing these fucking things are good for is our gardens. Jon 54

i watched a fishing program about them silver carp , there 1000s in the rivers . when were they put into the river systems? any ideas ?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheesey I've seen some of those programs, rivers in the US, the carp are so thick they are jumping in the boats with these guys. If I remeber right they were introduced un-naturally but when I don't know. Spelling corrected above...sorry bro. DD

Last edited:
C

cheesey

I hate bait boats with a passion. :wave: hehe

each to there own i guess . i didnt like them when they first came out but after useing 1 they do save alot of time and catches you more fish .
80% of the fish ive had with a baitboats help i cudnt of had by casting out my baits . with a baitboat u can get under bushes and over hangging trees with out all the bs of casting into the tree . makes life so much easyer .

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Yeah, it does make it easier to catch fish, I guess that's my problem with them. Dick Walker, Chris Yates.. all those cats managed to catch record fish without. For me, personally, there is infinitely more satisfaction in catching a fish I've worked hard to catch..

C

cheesey

Yeah, it does make it easier to catch fish, I guess that's my problem with them. Dick Walker, Chris Yates.. all those cats managed to catch record fish without. For me, personally, there is infinitely more satisfaction in catching a fish I've worked hard to catch..

yer but i havnt got £100s to spend on bait and some1 to bait up the lakes for 2 weeks before i go like them carpers lol . plus my casting skills arnt wat they used to be after braking my wrist 6 yrs ago i can only hit around 180 yards

Latest posts

Latest posts