What's new

Cheeseberry Haze Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

neongreen

Veteran
That's what it's all about - sharing the knowledge so we can all have successful grows :D

Glad we could be of some assistance :wink:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Day 37 of 12/12

Attachments

• pp.1.20.4.09.jpg
    pp.1.20.4.09.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 16
  • pp.solo.20.4.09.jpg
    pp.solo.20.4.09.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 20
  • cheeseberry.lights.on.20.4.09.jpg
    cheeseberry.lights.on.20.4.09.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 17
  • pp.solo.lights.on.20.4.09.jpg
    pp.solo.lights.on.20.4.09.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 18

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks Neon G :smile:

just been in for my nightly visit... all seems well in the garden :smile:

cfunk

WL Harvested!
Funny how we treat our plants like children isnt it lol.

I check on mine every day once or twice, say hello :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks for the lovely comments all... not long now.. the flush starts on friday for the soil plants and next monday for the coco :smile:

JamieShoes

Veteran
THERE IS CHEESEBERRY NEWS :woohoo: (eh Frank, eh?)

Today I recieved 2 new 125 watt red cfls... what this means is, I can flip the cheeseberries under them. The PPs should be finished in around 2 weeks and then whichever have shown themselves to be fems will be moved in there under 850 watts of pure sodium GLORY!

Once that happens... all the stuff thats backed up in my veg box will get moved to the "CFL Flower" tent (where the Cheeseberries are now) and I'll try flowering under CFL over the summer. It's "kind" of an experiment except that I've already seen people putting out excellent results using fluros (yes Kel, I mean you mate :wink:) and it will save me battling high temps all summer long. In September, I'll go ahead and put the 600watt sodium in there.

Right, I'd better crack on, I need to hang a lamp in the next 15 minutes so the flip can commence :smile:

S

Seismic

I checked out the karma amnesia pic you were talking about, looks very tasty, but like you said also very "ripe."

Status
Not open for further replies.