What's new

CAT vs DOG, Whats your favorite

CAT vs DOG, Whats your favorite

• Cat

Votes: 94 38.4%
  • Dog

Votes: 151 61.6%

• Total voters
well I love em both but I prefer cats because they dont need constant attention and just do their own thing. my boo boo here but hes an asshole cause he bites me all the time. but i love him nevertheless

i laughed till i cried.. this cat is so awesome hes got that "Come over here i wanna cut you" look...

niceguy44

i have owned cats and dogs all my life i am 46 now and i like both. cats can be very independent and very loveing where as a dog will take up more of your time wanting him or her to take them for walks if you are a resposible dog owner. i have owned nearly well most breeds of dogs you can think of and the most loyal i have found is an english bull terrier a one person dog i would say and as its a terrier i wouldent say it would be good with young kids unless brought up with them from a pup at the moment i am living in a flat and i am not allowed to keep any animals but a few guys i know who used to go rabbiting got fed up with the sport and was going to leave a white jill ferret free near to where i live she wouldent have lasted the night with the stay dogs cats and foxes around the area so i decided to take her in you couldent pick her up without a glove on because she would bite you straight away as she had been locked up in a small hutch and mistreated but what a great pet she has turned out to be very loveing very clean and a great companion check ferrets out on you tube it will give you some idea what i am on about never owned one before but just as good a freind as a cat or a dog

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
My Little Buddy

My Little Buddy

We have 2 cats. This one's 13 now. Thinks he's a dog LOL. Loves people. He'll walk up to total strangers (even kids) lookin for attention. If you ignore him, he'll reach up and pat your leg like he's checkin your pockets for treats LOL. Follows me everywhere, and has to be involved in everything I do! Here he is playing his role as chief wine inspector LOL.
picture.php

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
LOL, We've got one of those too^^^ She loves to squeeze into and empty 12 pack box :)

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
img32358480215.jpg

Here's my cat in a box

Nice, I had one crawl into a 4 foot long box on the ground, sleeping in there, but I moved it and stood it up, kitten could not get out. We looked for a day and couldn't find it, then finally heard the meows.

THC123

Veteran
lol i had a similar situation with my car , left the car window open and drove off somewhere and then i heard meows , little bugger was sleeping in the backseat of my car.

I just continued drivin and he installed himself on the passenger seat next to me lol.

I also finally caught him with a camera doing his number one on the potty.

Gonna upload it it's pretty funny

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Yeah I had that happen also, get 1/2 way where you need to go and HOLY SHIT, cat jumps up fromt he back floor onto the seat....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

two generations, my patriot pups.......

Here's three generations, when we had pups I kept one pup for
10 months but later gave her to a friend whose springer died.
Granny on the left, Big Girl on the right, & BG's pup in middle.
27323HPIM1801.JPG

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
we now have 4 cats and 2 big dogs..this kitten made it's way here a few weeks ago..
had to keep him..likes making bisquits on the dog's back's..plus, he's kinda cute and just fit right in..schmitty is his name..
both rule in my book..

Attachments

• Picture 272.jpg
    Picture 272.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 18
  • briget 004.jpg
    briget 004.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 10

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
funny how some cat owners call it "making bisquits";;; some "making bread", some other making pudding?

cute little schmitty you got there groady-ho!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Well, I dig dogs.... but I dont have one yet. We'll get one as soon as our fence gets fixed. (Damn the weather sometimes!) But I do have a bunny... that goes by the name............ Bunny. I know, orrigional huh?

picture.php

picture.php

She realy likes the Christmas tree!
picture.php

picture.php

So far she's chewed through 1 &1/2 cable lines, 2 live lamp cords, my son's rain boot, my favorite sweater, the edging of a couch cushon and a couple of my sons books. :cuss:

I'd much rather have a dog right now!