What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CAT vs DOG, Whats your favorite

CAT vs DOG, Whats your favorite

• Cat

Votes: 94 38.4%
  • Dog

Votes: 151 61.6%

• Total voters

Syd

ICMag Donor
At the current time I'm feeding a young family of stray cats.

Mom and son (probable future colony leader)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
mmmmmmm... bunny, the other white meat.... dogs are MBF, cats arent even mans second favorite pussy...

Cats. I have three. I call them my small herd of kitties. My first cat adopted me. I now know that God sent her to me bc I was going to be alone right now and would need company. She came out of the woods at my parents house and claimed me. I brought her home to live in my backyard b/c she was probably going to die (it was that really hot summer 3 summers ago). She wormed her way into the house and immediately started sleeping in the bed. She sleeps attached to me. She is my companion and thinks she's human. She ALWAYS greets me at the door. She recognizes all of our cars and is waiting at the door or running down the steps by the time we come home. She keeps us company when we're watchin tv or cleaning or whatever.

She was a little too clingy when we got her an we were worried about when we worked. So we rescued another cat from the SPCA. She is the sweetest, lovingest cat who fetches and plays and has well over 20 distinct vocalizations. She is a pain, but she is so interactive, we don't care. She was so lovey on our first cat, that she was accepted within 4 days which is highly unusual when bringing in new cats to a home.

The third cat is a little boy cat. He was from a feral litter, was brought to the shelter, adopted, nd then brought back. They kept him there in quarantine and then brought him to a petsmart hoping he'd get adopted soon. He saw me walking by and ran to the side of his cage and tried to nuzzle me through the cage, so I went in to snuggle him. He was traumatized and latched on, started purring ridiculously, and then sucking his paw and kneading (making biscuits is what we call it). He cried when the adoption site closed for the night and I had to leave. It was awful. He picked me, too, I guess. He still sucks his paw but only when he's amorous, which is much better than doing it 10 times a day. He hunts and chases and sometime fetches. My sweet girl cat immediately welcomed him, but he growled. She won after about 3-4 days and now they are alternately kissing, snuggling, spooning, or chasing each other. They are all fixed, obviously, but it's clear that the two of them somehow have a little of the reproductive instinct. There is a lot of mounting, and biting behind the neck accompanied with squealing. The oldest cat is glad the other two entertain each other, b/c as I said, she thinks she's human.

Everyone who comes over just loves our cats and says they are super friendly and outgoing and fun. I didn't think cats were fun, but mine are. Then again, when we picked cat numbers 2 and 3, we were careful to pick loving, snuggling, fun, playful cats. . . . . .

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dogs winning...hands down

Dogs winning...hands down

Dogs are winning...I'm surprised as cat lovers are just that..lovers. They will do anything to promote those felines. But to the rescue is Bella! Half Cat Half Rat!..that is what I'd tell people when she was a pup..and many believed me..I know..not nice Doobie. I also tell people "have you heard of heart worm?"...that is what she is...she wormed her way into my heart....to stay....forever..DD
picture.php

picture.php

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
love them both..only one rule they must all get along..

Attachments

• holiday 09-10 043.jpg
    holiday 09-10 043.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts