What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CAT vs DOG, Whats your favorite

CAT vs DOG, Whats your favorite

• Cat

Votes: 94 38.4%
  • Dog

Votes: 151 61.6%

• Total voters

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Dog definately.
I dont hate cats, but I wouldnt choose to have one, thats not to say I didnt feed a stray cat out of my grans window for 10 years whenever I was there and me and an ex did have cats years ago.
Cat crap is the bane of my life in my grans garden (I spend a lot of time caring for my Gran). How many cat owners whine about dog crap on the street. Well at least you have to go in the street to tread in dog crap(unless your yard isnt secure- and thats your fault anyway), the cats will invade your territory to crap on your lawn and in your flower beds so its not in their own where they like to sunbathe. If it was up to me, cat owners would be made to be responsible for the cat crap in the neighbours garden for 2 houses either side of their own house-multiple vcat owners would have to work it out amongst themselves LOL. I would also have similar arrangements for dogs, and these would be part of local bylaws or even tennacy agreements in housing. I have to clean up after my dog, but if I see the neighbours cat squatting in my grans petunias, and ask the owner to pick it up--they look at me like Im insane and asking them to eat it.
Love that piano cat though hehe

O

OGvenom

I prefer dogs my self not a fan of cats.Here is a picture of my pitbull chilling with my miniature rooster.

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 15

ajc0k

my lil tiger. picture came out sideways when i uploaded it. always at the door waiting for me when i'm home. follows me everywhere and chases my parents 3 chihuahuas around if they bring them over. laying on top of my head kneading my hair as i type this, lol! it's so funny cracks me up

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
I have a Doberman and a Siamese.

The dog is my friend and guardian of the estate.

The cat, will be the first the pull the meat from my bones if I die at home. (They always are.)

The cat weighs 7 lbs. and the 85 lb Doberman doesn't want to piss off kitty. Kitty is a hunter and a killer, she's not to fond of other kittys in her range of vision.and she's not terribly social. We are somewhat alike.

We tried to make kitty a better dog, but kittys ain't that smart.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts