What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CAT vs DOG, Whats your favorite

CAT vs DOG, Whats your favorite

• Cat

Votes: 94 38.4%
  • Dog

Votes: 151 61.6%

• Total voters

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Love both, with a Blue Great Dane, a Chocolate Standard Poodle, and 4 cats. Its a never ending circus,and thats why we love them.

B

Blue

I love my kitties....

I have had dogs but the get too stinky & are mainly dumb...

where as my cat Timmy acts like a dog/human he sleeps in the bed with his head on the pillow while his body is in under the duvet and is bigger then most small dogs.....

Also i dont have to walk him when its -3 outside....

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like big dogs the best. they listen to what I say and scare off bears when hiking. I like house cats more than little yappity, piss on your carpets, shaky inbred little toy dogs. little dogs that are chill though are still cool.

M

meowman

Kitties ofcourse! They smell better, are prettier and just as smart (and good for lazy stoners). Mine know several tricks like giving paw, rolling, laying down on their stomachs. I love my kitties :)

cats serve no point if you ask me.

dogs protect, are loyal, and ALWAYS loving.

ive noticed a profound difference in personalities of cat owners/lovers and dog owners/lovers...

in my own personal opinion and life encounters= cat owners tend to be just like their pussies... PUSSIES!

Your'e just assonine to say something that stupid! I got a handfull of cats, & they are like family members. And if that makes me a pussy, then how would it feel to get your ass kicked by one?!

mosstrooper

A cat can catch a rabbit, but not a very big one, and though it might bring it back for you, if it does it probably brings back birds and mice too.

Also, cats kill song birds, which is a shame. My dog just sits out and watches the wee birds.

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
CATS CATS CATS > But love for dem hounds toooo! peace !! Lilwayne man, can't have an avatar like that and bring hate to the pussies > not every one is a mean ass dog ! LOL! !! hahhahahaha peeace

cats serve no point if you ask me.

dogs protect, are loyal, and ALWAYS loving.

ive noticed a profound difference in personalities of cat owners/lovers and dog owners/lovers...

in my own personal opinion and life encounters= cat owners tend to be just like their pussies... PUSSIES!

Im a sucker for both love shepards and collies but cats are kick ass.

What ive noticed with most cat owners is they believe a cat requires less attention and work than a dog. They end up neglecting them when in reality if you want a cat thats like a dog ur going to spend way more time with the cat to get it to that point and its crucial how you train them, they dont take abuse well and generally thats when they get sneaky.

My cat does everything a dog does...growls at noises outside, hes at my side 24/7, he wakes me up at my usual time, and he plays fetch with me.He sleeps on his back like a human. Not to mention the things cats do on their own for fun is rather entertaining when your medicated.

one Q

Quality
Veteran
I like other ppls animals most of the time. Not an animal person myself. If I had to choose, Id choose CatFISH.

I like Aquatic life most.

DogFISH are not my fave either but are very unique.