What's new

Casey Jones Grow Along

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Looking great JM! Them grow growing along just fine eh!?! :)

Inreply, welcome man, you gonna be amazed by the quality of the flowers them girls put out!

I'm missing my stash of CJxSB very much, I still got an oz or 2 left curing, gonna be nice going back home and puffing on a 6 month cure CJxSB :)

My girls that I'm running now seem to be taking forever to put some flowers out, the males are already getting fat, but them girls taking a bit, I think it's because I didn't veg them enough and flipped them to 12/12... Hopefuly i'll be able to finish them proper!

Anyways guys, thanks for checking it out, this year I got big thangs planned for the OD! My buddy is about to pop 15-20 CJxSB and looking for the keeper one or two, make it in to a mom and get them clones ready for the OD season! Expect huge CJxSB mommas out on the big HPS in the sky this year! :)

Peace guys!

jm420

Veteran
cj xsb got 4 more that just went to the veg room at a safe distance to harden off

the colas on the fat girls are 14 inches tall and about 6 inches in diameter

The girls pretty much take what you can throw at them ,Its one of the few strains Ive personally grown that can almost thrive using the "lucas formula " I 'm running these girls at about a 6-12 with LKB as an additive and they seem to like it.
Same with the cjsb she basically grows herself,My guess though is topping or suppercropping gonna set you back in veg time IMO

:ying:
last pic is the girl i i refer to as lemon funk

L

LouDog420

The sour bubble is slow as hell in veg and takes forever to sex. Very sensitive to root bound and will slow down quite a bit, but that's why she was hit with the casey and interbred a couple times.

And jm, no doubt in my mind, that lemon f2 pheno I used definitely got a little extra swollen from the f2 male, and loudog said, let there be lemon funk!!! That bud is gonna be fat!! Lovely shots brother ;)

Can't wait to see the grow along really poppin' after all the new players the last drop brought in!

M

MrSterling

Loudog, that is gonna be a big variation for the open pollinated CJxSB currently listed, no? Not a complaint, should be lots of fun exploring, but depending on the dad the cross should swing either SB or CJ dom, no? Have unfortunately never tried Casey Jones, currently trying to determine the best option for seeds with H3ad gone.

M

mugenbao

Damn it jm420, you're killing me here... I'm dying to run some CJxSB myself, just don't have the room. I seriously can't wait until I get things squared away and get set up again, 'cause you're making me stupid jealous :D

L

LouDog420

Ya sterling, should have lots of variation... That's why there were 14-20 in each pack so you can do some searching!!

The only selection that went into the cj/sb ix1 was culling runts early on, and culling anything with any bit of mold on the plant at the end(seeds were harvested outdoors)...

LMAO at mugs! Soon brother!!! :D

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Lots of variation with different flavors! All spectacular imo tho! From what I experienced the SB phenos seem to be a bit more mold resistant than the other ones! You sure will find one or two out of a pack that will favor your flavor/high preference!

LouD! Cannot wait to experience all the different phenos this year will bring! Grobro is about to pop 15-20 CJxSB and get the gear ready for the OD!

The male I got going on right now is a monster dude! The stem is almost as thick as my finger, and its starting to put some heavy male flowers!

Cheerz

jm420

Veteran
Mugs I know you'll do it right when you get the exta room:)
here a quick shot of an empty veg room ,
most of them being casey or crosses ,
for shits and giggles theres a couple lime warps as well ass some cdsdxsd im the baby pics,oh and a few cjsb

L

LouDog420

Nice, real interested to see how the lime warps do too. Got a few in tester mode now, flipped young, and hoping to do a much bigger run if it comes out like I hope... Some great zippy buds then a nice mellow come down :D

jm420

Veteran
wish i didnt flood the seed starter ,things would be a little more interesting on the lw,Made myself a promise to stay under the 99 limit LOL hopefully pop a few more soon ,Gonn a keep those lw's posted at the lounge Ld ,tough enough growing all these never mind keeping up the progress lol
Somthing special mite be coming up here in the cj thread when it does .you all will be the first to know
/Like ld mentioned earlier cant wait to see all the newcomers start posting there progress,
pop em you wont regret it

L

LouDog420

Greatest shitty pics ever
laughing.gif

Ya know the lemon f2 girl didn't photograph well either... You think it could be genetic??? :D