What's new

Casey Jones Grow Along

jm420

Veteran
:chin:thats the kind of pic i'm looking to be able to take.Great looking lady HOL is always rockin it,and so are you by the looks of it.

.LD thanks for the hints I got a hundred pics to play with:)my camara has similiar setting its an Olympus camdia c-750,Its already taken 1 pic of what I want ,But smoking the MF i forgot the settingLOL.I gotta sit down and read the link you posted ,I'll tell ya though them double aa's arent cheap I could have fed the girls for a month.cut ,paste copy ,crop and the rest Of the crap and I thought growing was hard ,I do have a tri pod though
:ying:

jm420

Veteran
showing the trichs better ,but still not showing her in all her glory

now sizing f'd arggghhh.................................time for a beer

L

LouDog420

LMAO too much work... Either way, third picture is killer, and it's all about finding that sweet spot. Probably the best close up pic I've seen from ya

I've noticed if I crop too small of a section, and not much resizing is necessary, I'll end up with a little blur and lack of focus just due to the sheer amount of zoom going on.

Just like anything else, it's all about getting in the reps and finding that g spot! .... Might have mixed up my terminology in there, but ya get the gist ...

Edit.... Snuck one in there on me... Hope ya don't mind, a few of those are deserving of full size shots !

picture.php
picture.php

jm420

Veteran
sweet ,that last pic was my favorite as well ,btw those are the size of tennis balls

checked the calander and went back threw the grow along ,and damn I'm at 51 days :) time flys when your having fun:plant grow:

jm420

Veteran
sweet ,that last pic was my favorite as well btw there the size of tennis balls

checked the calander and went back threw the grow along ,and damn I'm at 51 days :) time flys when your having fun:plant grow:

jm420

Veteran
getting better

getting better

cj (skunk funk) swelling up unbelievable

CJ falling over this bud about the size of a beer can

lemon funk

more skunk funk

jm420

Veteran
Didnt even have to edit,diffrent camera .what a diffrence.Now I feel there getting the justice they deserve:)

L

LouDog420

Hell ya man, they're looking fantastic! Much better with the new cam ;)

A

Alone

I have about 20 Chemmy Jones from CSG/OJD that I cant wait to pop.
Casey Jones x Chem D.

I think it sounds like a good cross. The grow/smoke reports on her are encouraging.

jm420

Veteran
Whats the thought on chopping at 70 days?I havnt checked the trichs yet but I had 70 in my mind.

L

LouDog420

Ya 70 is right around there... Took my colored cut everywhere from 63-77 and like her best right around 72... There were some other phenos that needed to go at least 11 weeks though, and others done just over 8 weeks if you get a quickie...

Lotsa help huh! ;)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics are getting better bro, I have had some success messing with the exposure time under the lights.

jm420

Veteran
skunk funk's a quickie no doubt,wanna let them all go,for 80 but i dont think that wiill happen lol
Got the electric bill today ,Ouch

L

LouDog420

Ha, surely that bill makes ya want to get them down and moving!

Second best part about winter... Some casey jones snow water hash... mmmm
picture.php

L

LouDog420

Oh, love my bags... Got the 4 bag, bubble bag set with an extra 120um... Fine melty hash every time, and half the time I gift the 160 and 25um to friends and family who are still blown away

Easy peazy...

Smells like diesel funk... Man I love casey!
picture.php

And a very fruity sour bubble looking pheno... This is a cj/sb IX1 around 7 weeks and wanting to be done already! Lots of fun stuff to find in the beans
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace!!

Latest posts

Latest posts