What's new

Casey Jones Grow Along

L

LouDog420

dance013.gif

N

nukkumatti

Nice male Loudogmonn! Like his color and heavy harvest !

i got a pack in the vault should start making some F2 before they're too old...Also i got some geisha and trainwreck2 and gonna make a open pollination on f2 on all of them one by one. So if peeps are interested I can send the seeds for freebies.

L

LouDog420

Haven't found anyone doing good work with just the TWII... I know CV used it as a male, but I want the pure...

Foomar put out some Geisha F2s and G13/Diesel x Geisha that I scored a while back too... But.... The TWII still eludes!

I'm sure people would be interested nukku! And a pack of original casey... You got yourself a goldmine there!!!

Good vibes bro :D

N

nukkumatti

:)

Well it's a deal then! I'll start germing the trainwreck 2s and fix my mating chamber ready!
Think I'm gonna force flower them pretty quickly, I'm moving in the end of may and would be nice to have them ready for that.

L

LouDog420

woohoo.gif

Feel free to toss updates in here, or if ya start a thread elsewhere, drop a link bro!! Good vibes on your project, much respect!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
just one shot this week.. was busy, didnt snap enough pics ... but the current round is around 8 weeks and super dense this time, shes loving all the extra winter time lighting. shes still clear-milky at 8 weeks.

this is a shot of a more sativa leaning pheno; we cleared her (cjsb#7) out of the veg room a few months ago, so got a bunch of these finishing over the next month or so. very nice, very similar to the other, just more stacked calyyxes and foxtails.

picture.php

marmarb

Hey Lou just grabbed two packs of the cj f3 what's the likely hood of finding one that can yield as well as the Joe cut

L

LouDog420

Never had the privilege to rock schmoe's cut... But one of the f2 females I used had some nice big buds and great calyx to leaf ratio... She had a tropical fruit/diesel smell to her, small round calyxs, and a fantastic calyx/leaf... The male also produced some heavy flower sets, so I'm hoping the f3s have a bump in yield... The other female used still yielded well, but had tighter flower sets with a lemon smell, and a bit less yield.

When originally released, they were untested, and since then, only a few have got them up and going, with jm 420 being the farthest ahead... His pics are here in the thread, and he seems to think there are some good yielders in the pack so far...

Only one way to find out ;)

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
hey man, don't know why I never looked in any of your threads before but wish i did earlier! i recently read your whole lounge thread and was interested in your SF beans, then I saw jm420s thread saying don't miss these and I grabbed a one pack each of casey jones f3 and cjxsb. thanks for supporting the community and giving me a chance at these genetics!

oh and i love the name! Loudog is the best...

jm420

Veteran
I'm putting my guess at somwhere aroun4- 6z per plant.of hard dense nugs Colas the size of 2 liter bottles,From the smoke Ive grown its an easy 8-10 all around if not a 10,.The germ rate was 99%,Super hearty in veg ,and is very user freindly when it comes to nutes and enviorment .
Anyone that grabed theses are gonna be real happy they did

Your odds of finding a huge yeilder out of 2 packs is gonna happen Out of the 2 females I have both are monsters and thats from 5 seeds
To bad I forgot the cammara today
38 days In

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey JM how long did you veg? How big when you flipped? And what pot size brother? Sorry for all the questions!

jm420

Veteran
@ tg about 35 days veg I think not much more if any.Pot size tough question LOL I grow DWC so dosnt matter,Theyve been in the same 3 inch pots from day one ,ladies got stems bigger than a quarter in diameter and some killer buds:biggrin:and I'm only half way ,I'll get some good pics 2mmrw

They were probably about 2 feet before flower with some mild supper cropping .
I dont top so no info on that ,Definately a great canidate for a scrog .Wich will be highlighted shortly")I'm betting I pull about 2 lbs from 4 plants with a 40 day veg under a 1k that will be clones from this This is gonna be kind of a side project with every thing else going on

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Lou, Buddha, JM, you guys are lightin things up in here! Just scored the CJ and am real stoked to run them. Tagged this thread and hope to add to the splendor one day. Just read the whole thread, beautiful i say!

marmarb

Deff looking forward to popping these km420 I do it the same way only thing is I do a 8 site Rdwc with 2x600 in the middle hung vertical this is only on side of 4x8 tent the other 4x4 has a 3x3 table lite with horizontal 1k sog so total 2200w in 4x8 tent

L

LouDog420

Come on jm, don't tell me your plate's getting full there... You're only running a half dozen tests ;)

Thanks to all that supported the site, hopefully ya find something awesome in the beans, cause that's all it's about... Keeping the grow along rocking till the main man h3ad returns and blesses everyone with the real deal again!

Latest posts

Latest posts