What's new

Casey Jones Grow Along

Cool Moe

Veteran
beautiful casey girl there rad, here's a couple f2 males that will be among pollen donors for my f3s. the one with two tops split on its own :biggrin::biggrin:

L

LouDog420

Very nice lady there rad, I've heard some good things about the peri cut ;)

Good vibes on those f3s cool moe, keep us posted!

Cool Moe

Veteran
Still have 10 cj's yet to show that went out maybe a week ago at 5 weeks from seed, now 6.. Here's a few of em, no flower lamp here, they wish for stronger sun.

jm420

Veteran
Looking good Moe .I'm still a week or so from flipping.I'm prtty positive on 3 fems and 1 stud male I'll clone for some f4's One hasnt shown yet.The pic sucks but cj loves super cropping .Notice the structue and these 2 are 2 plus feet tall:)

jm420

Veteran

heres a pic of the bd and mf in the hps photo,MF to the right and top cola bd rear .these are a few days old I'll get a better shot of the MF for ya lou

BTW these plants are about 5.5 feet tall and not much to brag about ,considering they were left for dead.i think they are doing ok though

L

LouDog420

LMAO!!! And a blow for your nose :D Killer pics gents

Gaming-is-like-snorting-cocaine.jpg

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Lou, I hope you don't mind me posting this beautiful Casey Jones f3 pic. It's from Homebrewer...

picture.php

L

LouDog420

Oh yeah, very nice! And surely all pics, whether it be pure casey or casey crosses, are always welcome! We also enjoy picturesque sunsets, exotic dining, and the nekkid ladies!

Grow on in the grow along :D

jm420

Veteran
No pics today battries in the camera went dead .I am gonna say though the sbxcj is some absolute sour funk .I wasnt gonna make any beans with this crew but I have found an absolute male keeper the almost sickening sour smell is taking over the room and I have a female thats identical in stature but with a much milder sour smell,these 2 are definately made for each other.The cjf3 are rocking it as well 2 keeper fems and 1 male that looks promising..Looks like its gonna be a tree grow at the moment .I think I'll let them go another week and see what kind of monsters we can rock with.Theres no doubt in my mind its gonna be a jungle boogie as long as the Aztecs got it wrong:)If they are right I'll be fucking pissedLOL

M

mugenbao

Oh man... That sounds freaking excellent! So jealous :D

Can't wait until I get a chance to run some CJxSB myself! :joint:

L

LouDog420

Oh ya!! Sounds killer jm!!!

Got me some cj/sb getting ready for the flip too, waiting on sexes... The two plants really seem to blend well, but that's all just reports from others, I haven't actually grown them to fruition myself! (At least this IX1, I've done some cj x sb and sb x cj obviously ;)) But please, if you think you got a stud, toss that pollen bro! There's not much more satisfying for me than tossing pollen, creating something, and then looking for gems, and it sounds like you found a stud of a male!

And with the cj f3s, if you're doing trees, just keep an eye out. I culled a few and stress tested them to the extreme in the f2 generation, but I'd hate to see a few male flowers fuck with your behemoth of a room... If they're going to pop up, it will be on lower preflowers early on, or will be a result of heat/light on the uppers, generally heat... Anything popping up late (50+days) not due to stress tends to be sterile ime... My casey cut will throw steriles around 8 weeks just about every time.

Good vibes man, you got me smiling over here :D

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah, very nice! And surely all pics, whether it be pure casey or casey crosses, are always welcome! We also enjoy exotic dining

how about some 5 hour mesquite smoked choice beef tenderloin, medium rare mmm...

and something a little more down home...

Avocado & Bacon Muenster cheeseburger...

GET SOME!

L

LouDog420

You cook a purty hunk of meat there brother, looks so tasty, and juicy!! I'd make quick work of that right about now :D

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks man... it was like 4.5 or 5Lbs plenty to go around.

my food tends to accentuate ones munchies, that's the typical reaction when I post my food at the mag :D

Cool Moe

Veteran
Nice pics everyone, I just ate but suddenly I'm hungry all over again. Here's the pollen pile from 4 males, looks like there'll be 4 males, 12 females this time around. So I started 16 plants but when I up potted at 2 weeks old then only 10 could fit under my light, so 6 went outdoors to 26N wintertime sun. I think the stress of low light at 2 weeks old from seed helped to turn plants male. Of the 6 that vegged for only 2 weeks from seed, 4 were males, 2 females. Of the 10 that vegged for 5 weeks, all 10 are females. Lucky I didn't have room for all of them to veg for 5 weeks, might have been all females. Will get some lady pics up later this week. This run is shaping up to be stellar, knock on wood, Casey Jones has such an exotic, beautiful look to her, it's pure pleasure to grow this fantastic strain.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
4 cjxsb ix1 just soaked in papertowel for 24 hours going into coco now =) little indoor cfl seed run hopefully, got some super brown 007 and some danish cheese and sweet tooth #3 to find some male studs and some gems to make some crosses =) its my first time using coco coir so any tips are really appreciated

that food looks delish btw

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya Casey´s lovers :wave:
last few days begins to show its advantages. To harvest everything remains of twelve to fourteen days. Again, looks like it will yield a perfect and wonderful buds.... :smokeit:

Casey Jones (peri´cut)
picture.php

Casey Jones (peri´cut)
picture.php

Casey Jones (peri´cut)
picture.php