What's new

Casey Jones Grow Along

L

LouDog420

I'm chillin' all ;)

Just a busy time of the year, sorry gotta catch up on some comments and pms... Not quite jamaica, but close enough !!

L

LouDog420

Ok catching up and saw all the posts on the last page

Moe, very nice pollen stash brother! I bet those will end up being some real gems, and surely containing many more of those stellar casey phenotypes! Can't wait for the lady pics

Hey buddah! Stopping by your new micro thread, good luck with the cj/sb! Now you know a bit what you like and what to look for, and I have a feeling you will be able to find it with those beans ;)

Rad, Lovely casey! Gonna be real stinky in there when that fine lady comes down :D

Peace all, good vibes for the holidays (even those that celebrate festivus!!!!)
moon.gif

jm420

Veteran
2 really sweet CJ f3 flowering now, 5 days in and i'm gonna gueuss at 3x stretch also some male clones for some f4's in a month or so:)

L

LouDog420

Do IT!!

Bet in those hydro buckets, the stretch will be almost unmanageable...

Almost... We know you got skills jm ;)

M

mugenbao

The plants in the second row from the left are all White Jones x Live Fire. I'm going to have to cull some of those other plants to give them some room, they are really cramped in there :D

picture.php

Sorry for the sucky pic, I shoulda just turned off the CFL and LED but I was in too much of a hurry I guess.

L

LouDog420

Nice mugs! Should be some real interesting gems coming out of there... Not much I love more than pollen chucking! It's like a box of chocolates ;)

Here's a few...

Casey (f1 colored cut) Floppy bitch
picture.php

picture.php

White Jones 2 (casey leaning)
picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
them caseys are some sexy biddies! :) such a lovely structure!

When you taking them ladies down LD? are they pregno? :)

anyways things looking good bro! Keep it up!

L

LouDog420

Hey buddah, they're all a bit different in terms of age, so whenever they tell me! But sooner rather than later ;)

And you know me, better bet there are a few beans hiding in there...

White jones 1 and 2 x Casey Jones f2
C-plus (orange soda) x Casey Jones f2

Hmm what else do we got??

Midnight Madness x Casey Jones f2
Casey Jones BX1
Casey Jones x Sour Dog

Nice looking kiddies!!! :D

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got 2 dozen of the Casey Jones x Sour Bubble above ground, really looking forward to running these!!

But no Festivus for you Lou... :moon::laughing::biggrin:

L

LouDog420

Rock those cj/sb bro! Can't wait to see what you do with them

And just try to stop me now... I got my pole
Festivus_Pole.jpg

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey LouDog420, here are my 2 cjxsbix girls that got eaten awhile back. They were very lovely and were almost finished with some of the nicest smells i've ever smelt on mj plants before. 1 looked to be more casey dom and the other more sour dom. Waited just a tad too long and deer got em before I did. I was really looking forward to these as I was maxing them out. I still have some more and i'm looking forward to running them again in the future. For now i'll just sit back and see what everyone else gets along the way. Take care 1

Attachments

99.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 12
L

LouDog420

Too bad ya never got a sample KCS, and only smells! But at least ya can try again, we'll see what we can find in the meantime ;)

jm420

Veteran
Got 2 dozen of the Casey Jones x Sour Bubble above ground, really looking forward to running these!!

But no Festivus for you Lou... :moon::laughing::biggrin:

I cant wait to see what comes from 2 dozen of those gems
Pure sour funk is what i'm smelling from mine so far:).I'm thinking about popping a few more for shits and giggles
Thinking about a cross with an ST4 male as well