What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

jm420

Veteran
5-5 on the germ rate with the f3's:)put them in rapid rooters today as well as popped 10 cjx sbas well as a couple others:biggrin:
and the sugar cane train rolls on:woohoo:

L

LouDog420

jm, first to rock the casey f3s
woohoo.gif

jm420

Veteran
Just did 3 rips of Casey and had my wife take me up to the DMV to get my drivers license renewed. Stonedest mugshot ever, with little tiny red slits where my eyes are supposed to be. Now if johnny law pulls me over and I'm way baked I'll look just like the guy in the picture.

Thats how i meet everyone :biggrin:

L

LouDog420

These shots are some of my favorites... Everyone loves looking at those big frosty nugs, ready for the chop. But here all I see is new life, anticipation, possibilities. Sexy little seedlings. Makes me smile thinking of all the journeys that tiny little seed has made. From pollination, to harvest, to traveling farther than I ever have, right into your rapid rooter!!

Amazing thing this machine called ICMag!!

Cheers ;)

jm420

Veteran
These shots are some of my favorites... Everyone loves looking at those big frosty nugs, ready for the chop. But here all I see is new life, anticipation, possibilities. Sexy little seedlings. Makes me smile thinking of all the journeys that tiny little seed has made. From pollination, to harvest, to traveling farther than I ever have, right into your rapid rooter!!

Amazing thing this machine called ICMag!!

Cheers ;)

ICMag rocks

Samson420

just got 5 Buttyrakka Freebies - Casey Jones 3 x C99!

anyone know anything about these. What does the 3 stand for, F3??

thanks ya'll!

L

LouDog420

I'm not sure, but I think there was a casey jones #3 being passed around, aka the new england cut...

Also people under the stairs then did some work with it, and put out a casey jones #3 in seed form... Which was something like casey jones#3 x casey jones f2?? Maybe?? Memory is a big hazy ;)

Chefro420 or ghostnugz might know more

L

LouDog420

Oh ya!! Just popped some cj/sb myself, I'm about 2-3 days behind ya, but it should be fun ;)

jm420

Veteran
Casey J number 3 was named after the grower New England In respect of that particular cut and grower .Only a couple peeps had it and there is no cuts I know of floating around .I had the conversation a year ago with Chefro.
I do Know for a fact the Mom Of cj#3 aka NE cut no longer exists ,Since Chefro is are no longer around it will be hard to debate how or if he had the original cut but I do beleive what Ive been told and it Isnt a stand up guy thing to do
But if you do have it marked as cj3x c99 your a lucky guy

Samson420

Casey J number 3 was named after the grower New England In respect of that particular cut and grower .Only a couple peeps had it and there is no cuts I know of floating around .I had the conversation a year ago with Chefro.
I do Know for a fact the Mom Of cj#3 aka NE cut no longer exists ,Since Chefro is are no longer around it will be hard to debate how or if he had the original cut but I do beleive what Ive been told and it Isnt a stand up guy thing to do
But if you do have it marked as cj3x c99 your a lucky guy

thanks! I now feel lucky! thanks for the great info!

jm420

Veteran
Hey Lou The CJ F3's are rockin it bro same as the CJ X SB, SCT on the left, CJ F3's right , ST#4 dead center

CJ X SB

I'm pretty happy considering 17 days or so from seed:biggrin:

L

LouDog420

Looking happy and healthy! Man I would be dreading the testing and smoke reports at the end... Gonna be a whole lot of sorting! ;)

But there are certainly worse things in this world

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey LouDog420, sorry I haven't been around lately but was feeling a little ashamed as something ate my 2 CJxSB girls less than a week before harvest :(. After that I harvested everything in the area as the deer have gone plum crazy since hunting season started (b. powder season I think). I'm f'ing mad as they were super lovely and was being maxed out on the trichs waiting til about 40% amber or so but no it couldn't be. I was just too easy so something had to happen. Dang deer dragged the growbag off to eat the plants which I found a ways away. These plants had probably the most complex and interesting smells followed by the skinny pheno of the Alien Breaths. I did take some pics a week before and I will post them soon but not right now its still too soon. At least I have some more seeds left as this was looking like a most excellent cross to say the least. Maybe next time i'll get some CJ but for now take care 1

jm420

Veteran
SCT to the left CJ F3's to the right ST4 dead center.I gotta say great job to LD.Strong healthy plants.I'm not seeing much variation at all they are all pretty uniform.One is a little slow to catch up but by no means a runt.I think I'll pop the other 5 beans later today

CJXSB
I hope you dont mind that I tHrow in SFV XCD F2 st4 big one on the bottom right

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Yeaaa boyyeeee!!! :dance013: Nice CJ fellas!!!
Hey JM...who's SFV x ChemD f2 gear? Found a head banger in CaptCrip's F2's!
Good luck w/ all the new Casey runs!! Just took down some Casey F2's yesterday (Diesel/Trainwreck pheno)...jars of this have been empty for a minute...gonna be so happy to have them full again...gotta love this stuff!
Also took down some StrawberryDurban and GrapeApollo x SBbx3/Heri. Good week! :biggrin:

jm420

Veteran
Hey DRP Its F'2 of ReZ 's gear done by a good freind here its absolute fire and a huge yeilder hopefully i find a pheno even close .I beleive I got some of Krypts ortaga x (heaths)Black rose and another cross of krypts gear on the way.
But to add to the cj mix gonna pop a couple ecsdx cj right beside some black diesal :)

L

LouDog420

Man you got some killer gear stashed away jm! Plants lookin' great ;)