What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

jm420

Veteran
Man you got some killer gear stashed away jm! Plants lookin' great ;)
Been out of the game 15 months and got the oppurtununty to go big or go home .I popped about every bean I got.Fuck it I'm having fun aand I hope everyone following along is 2:biggrin:

Beers on me at the lounge:)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Lou, unfourtunately im down to the last 1/4zip of the CJxSB#2, however been puffing on the SBxCJ#1 and I'm very impressed as well. You nailed on your description, not as overpowering as the #2 but it's damn strong and it lasts at least an hour or 2 longer. Or maybe just because I haven't developed such a tolerance to this pheno. The taste is a bit more citrusis and more gingerish taste to it. Very nice indeed!

#3 is still curing and i haven't touched yet. But soon will! :D I'll post a report on it once I get to it!

jm, the only issue you will have is deciding which phenos to pick :D the m ladies looking fine!

peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
For real, smoked a fat bowl of #1 that day before work and I was high for at least 5-6 hours. When I left work 8 hours later I was still feeling a bit high :D

Ordered a shit load of seeds from seedbay, but now I just wanna grow CJxSB crosses and find the holy grail :D lol

Placed an order of seeds off the bay and got a free pack of CJxSB... I guess it's a sign LouD! Got a few new spots next year and will definitely try to select the best ones and do a cross... hopefully give back to the community!

I can't talk good enough about this strain... :) definitely my go-to herb! #3 still havent been touched. But soon enough I'll attack it!

Loudog, you're the man :tiphat:
Peace!

L

LouDog420

Wow, surprised they still have cj/sb for freebies! Pretty funny you got another pack, I've always wondered if I might get my own freebies back one of these days

Sounds like some great smoke man! Enjoy!!

Last edited:

jm420

Veteran
Benn sick as a dog lately ,got the flu and havnt put as much time in as i should but heres an update on cjF# and cjxsb

Cool Moe

Veteran
Wassup LD, how's things in the grow along? Here's some homespun f2s that I finally got into the rotation. Popped my last 21 and ended up with 18. Hoping for 3 or 4 males to do the deed with 8 or so chosen females. The way these grow I'm hitting myself for not getting to em sooner. Eternal thanks go to H3ad. All the best.

L

LouDog420

Plants look great jm, sorry to hear you're under the weather!!

Hey cool moe, glad to see ya bro! Been a bit ;)

I just grew out some f2s over the summer too... Man some great plants to find in there, and some of the f2s were better than some of the originals! Good vibes on your search, and please keep us updated!

Last edited:
M

mugenbao

Finally finished reading the entire thread, boy I had a lot of catching up to do! My only personal experience with Casey was with CSG White Jones, which I absolutely loved! My favorite pheno has this very hard to describe fruity diesel flavor that tastes much better than it sounds, and both the yield and the potency were well above my expectations.

I am now absolutely certain that I want to keep exploring the Casey gene pool, there are clearly some magnificent phenos to be found :D

jm420

Veteran
well we had some h2o issues so i picked up a used ro system.The water is super hard out here and really started to affect the younger CJXSB but i think disater was avoided but heres the cj f3 and cjxsb
cjsb
These are the left overs turns out Identified as Blue Dream,Mental floss ,Black d ,WCD and blue berry trinity

L

LouDog420

They look great jm, I'm sure they will rock right through the hiccup. Maybe they sensed you were under the weather and took their empathy to the next level ;) Plants do some crazy shit!

Got my eye watchin' that mental floss!!

Hey mugs, the white jones is some great herb... Got some in the flower room now. My first round with the white jones was real rough, high temps, so hopefully I can get some more out of them this time. The variety in the casey jones line is all over the place being a poly... So once we take it f2+, all sorts of crazy flavors and expressions can pop up. Even more so with the wide gene pools, so it's the fun of the hunt!

jm420

Veteran
30 days from seed
I got a real low RH, 25% on the high end and if you notice they dont really like it But added a humidifirer today so thing should start perking up

M

mugenbao

Looks like they are enjoying the humidifier :D

Oh, man... Had a bigass dinner last night, and afterwards I figured a nice bowl of some White Jones would really hit the spot. Turns out that hitting that stuff after a big meal is a recipe for an early bedtime. Who knew? I struggled to stay awake for about 45 minutes, but it was lights out time :joint:

M

mugenbao

Well heck... You guys showing all these beautiful Casey plants and crosses finally motivated me to pop a few of the White Jones (CSG) x Live Fire (HOL) beans I made a few months ago. The mother was a very heavy fruity-diesel WJ that was just amazing to smoke, and the father was an extremely vigorous and otherwise outstanding LF that donated pollen to several strains I was running at the time.

I have another CJ cross (thanks!) I would like to pop right now as well, but I'm in the process of finding a new place to live and may have to tear everything down when that happens, so I had to go with the ones that I had the most seeds of and save the more scarce beans for when I know for sure that I have the time and space to do 'em right, which will hopefully be in a couple of months.

Depending on how things work out, there is a good chance that these plants might not be given the chance to finish properly, but there's a slim chance that they will so I had to give it a shot. Here's hoping! :D

L

LouDog420

Oh ya jm!! Any word on how you're planning on doing these girls?? Flippin' soon for some nice manageable little buggers or growing trees?? Either way can't wait, you are giving them some serious love bro, I can only hope they reward ya proper

Glad to hear you're back on the wagon mugs :D Good luck on the new beaners! I had to go snap a white jones shot in anticipation, this bitch is floppy with fat buds, and would otherwise be looking at the floor

picture.php

jm420

Veteran
I havnt really even sexed them yet Almost positive3 fems though.gonna be a real trick seperating them ,but ive done it many times in the past.I'm debating a huge scrog vrs trees this time a round ,But I;ll do the sexing this weekend and decide, either way will be a blast :)

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya everyone Casey Jones lover´s :tiphat:
I have at home this H3ad jewel. It´s a Periphery great selection.
I´m honored to have this cut mate :respect:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php