What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

L

LouDog420

No plans in the future... So many projects lined up, with so little time, as I'm sure you all know ;)

I maxed out my seed stash and sent in as many packs as I could, now I'm just left with personals, and probably won't be going through them until there's a need to... Which would mean I lost my casey cut. Maybe you can ask one of the fine gents who scored to send in some f4s or ixs ... Or hit up clarence for relists a bit down the road ...

This run of casey was more for the community than my own stash, and now I'm hoping the community will keep her going strong!

cj/sb females look great! Left is definitely more casey, got those twisty pistils, and starting to fill out!!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
They went quick!! lol

Still some CJ x SB IX1 packs left people need to jump on and one I didnt even know of CJ x Arnes Snowdawg. Get on those people you wont find genetics this good for that price!!!

Prodigygrower

Veteran
looks like i missed the cj f2 and f3 damn it oh well i dnt have the bread for them now any way after the stank bro's drop i'm broke thanks ld i know you made lots of people happy with those hommie lots of cj dank to be found for sure!!!!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
No plans in the future... So many projects lined up, with so little time, as I'm sure you all know ;)

I maxed out my seed stash and sent in as many packs as I could, now I'm just left with personals, and probably won't be going through them until there's a need to... Which would mean I lost my casey cut. Maybe you can ask one of the fine gents who scored to send in some f4s or ixs ... Or hit up clarence for relists a bit down the road ...

This run of casey was more for the community than my own stash, and now I'm hoping the community will keep her going strong!

cj/sb females look great! Left is definitely more casey, got those twisty pistils, and starting to fill out!!

Yeah I definitely have plans for further stabilization. When I get them going I will hunt a keeper male and female and F4 the CJ line. Hopefully I have enough to find keepers.

I am also plannin some crosses using the F3 and BX so look for those on the SF soon as well.

L

LouDog420

Sounds good GO! They are in more than capable hands ;)

Hope ya find something awesome in the cj/sb ix1 beans irobot!!

Looks like Clarence found some extra casey jones f3s... They are up right now on the server fund, so if ya missed out, now's the time to jump on it :D

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey LouDog420, I do understand. I myself have a lot of seeds and projects already lined up and started but I keep on buying new seeds lol. Thanks again for getting all the CJ and hybrids out to folks. These CJxSB smell awesome especially the CJ dom. (sweet fruity bubblegum with a sour hint). Got a little more than a month left but i'll be waiting for these.

Hey GO, F4s heck yea. Hope you find some killer parentals when you do. Ya'll take care 1

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
KCS: Oh yeah I gotta work with what I got but I dont think it will be hard to find a good solid stud and female to F4 the line with. Gotta keep the Head gear alive!!!

We got a save Rez genetics how about we do the same for Head? I know he was dropping some sick stuff back before I had the cash flow to throw at seeds on the bay.

irobot sd

Sounds good GO! They are in more than capable hands ;)

Hope ya find something awesome in the cj/sb ix1 beans irobot!!

Looks like Clarence found some extra casey jones f3s... They are up right now on the server fund, so if ya missed out, now's the time to jump on it :D

:tiphat:Thank you LouDog & Clarence
I helped myself to a pack of F3s earlier
I scored!

L

LouDog420

H3ad preservation for sure

I know zoolander has a bunch of different varieties... I scored some geisha f2s and g13/diesel x geisha from foomar, and I'm pretty sure he's still holding some other old stock too... Few fellas working with the wavy gravy... Got cannaV rocking the TWII...

Think we got a good start here with the casey beans, and I know there's still original packs out there, waiting to be popped!! It takes a community

Now let's bring on the pics all, and make this a grow along worthy of the name!!

I'm hoping to get some casey jones x sour bubble outdoor shots here soon

Peace!

L

LouDog420

woohoo.gif

Last edited:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
H3ad preservation for sure

I know zoolander has a bunch of different varieties... I scored some geisha f2s and g13/diesel x geisha from foomar, and I'm pretty sure he's still holding some other old stock too... Few fellas working with the wavy gravy... Got cannaV rocking the TWII...

Think we got a good start here with the casey beans, and I know there's still original packs out there, waiting to be popped!! It takes a community

Now let's bring on the pics all, and make this a grow along worthy of the name!!

I'm hoping to get some casey jones x sour bubble outdoor shots here soon

Peace!

Damn I wish I had know about that one I would have loved to grab some of those. Shit!!! It used to kill me to watch all those sick HEAD strains being sold back when they were goin strong. Oh well maybe I will luck up and C will find some more stuff in vault or someone else sends it in.

Fucking bummer about your plants getting ripped. That really fucking sucks brotha. FUCK Rippers!!!! :mad:

L

LouDog420

I have a good feeling those geisha and g13/d x geisha will get reworked eventually ;)

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Sorry to hear about the plot dude! My condolences brother! I'm sure the other plot will take care of you nicely, cuz them ladies looking mighty fine!

I should have some new pictures in a few days, hopefully that will make you feel a bit better :)

Take care brethren!

Peace!

L

LouDog420

Thanks nameless, I see some frosty casey beans in your very near future bro, keep us posted ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts