What's new

Case Designate US-447 "CANNAFIELD"

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Tona

yeah, I would like the sour puss a bit frostier, but it is only because I am comparing to the early frosters. You know I have some fans, but I am my biggest critic, I will examine what I did, last run over this run, looking for better results.. Always in search of the perfect bud............................

Thanks Brother Sammet

I am extrememly happy with them right now, I hit 4 of them with a very low ph(for me) high ppm bloom nutes ( bat guano)..just to see what happens I usually try to get my ph around 6, and then it levels out at about 6.25 area, I fed them with 5.0 last night. We will see what that brings

Moses

cannot wait to check out your zombies, it a 15 gallon pot that thing should be huge

Whoman

Thanks man, thanks for checking out my grow

M

moses224

yea me to im going to do airpots with 60-75 day veg so they should be gorgeous

Dr Dog

Veteran
That is going to be awesome man, they should be trees, what a great idea that is, I wish I could grow a zombie tree

hazy

Veteran
Dr Dog said:
Everybody
picture.php
Beautiful Dr Dog, just beautiful.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the zombie virus is just awsome looking....mmmmmh i might need to rethink what i'm gone pop soon....i'll know soon :smile:

Dr Dog

Veteran
hazy

Hey bro, thanks man.. I should have lots of shots like that one over the next while.. Easy spot to take shots from, so if I get one a week from that vantage point, should make for an interesting journal

\Yes4
Thanks dude, and welcome to my thread. Not sure if I do anything different, I just feed them well during veg, but I start slowly, then work my way up to full strength over a month or so. Not sure but thanks for the kind words!!

Core
Thanks brother, I am happy you approve. Starting to stink now too. I think the zombies are a good choice to pop, they seem very robust and flower out nicely. Will be the last I grow out personally of them for a while, but I am looking forward to watching you grow my genetics for a while LOL

loco81

man i got some treeish things but i tried to move aroungd a little and had all kinds of probs made me wanna stay a tad smaller lol

M

moses224

Zombie Update Day 33 today veg

AND MISC PHOTOS OF APRIL HARVEST

Attachments

• DSC01046.jpg
    DSC01046.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC01047.jpg
    DSC01047.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01048.jpg
    DSC01048.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 16

Dr Dog

Veteran
loco81
Start your flowering when plant are early in veg to keep them down, most of mine are under 2 feet, should be buds from pot to top

Moses

Looking great my friend, keep it up brother!

M

moses224

Yea as you can tell both Zombie are uniform in size and both are female so im totally stoked.....

Dr Dog

Veteran
Moses

Check out below, your gonna love this then

Mayara

Must have been a good smoke, things never stop round here

Ok

4 weeks tomorrow

The show begins, now we see the buds get big!

Lets start with Sour Puss

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dominatrix

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

smaller one
picture.php

smaller one

picture.php

Larger
picture.php

Mongrul

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bigger one
picture.php

bigger one
picture.php

bigger one

picture.php

smaller one
picture.php

smaller one
picture.php

Keep your plants small by flowering right after transplanting and topping

now finally

Zombie Virus

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More updates in a week or so

Ciao

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
those are just awsome pix....from top to bottom!!!
and such nice frost at 4 weeks....mmmmh you'll have some great smoke in a short time!!!
love the purple tones comming tru from that Mongrul !! i put a plant aside to make these again....and that zombie virus looks so healthy...i love it when they pray...signs of happiness it means they transpire alot and thats a healthy sign imo

Attachments

• DSCF6518.jpg
    DSCF6518.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF6516.jpg
    DSCF6516.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF6510.jpg
    DSCF6510.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF6509.jpg
    DSCF6509.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 16

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
One hell of an update bro, mongrul looks sweet with the hints of purple in there. Dom looks tasty.... zombies look awesome!!! Any smell from the puss's yet?

M

moses224

I really think running the ZV in 15 gallon and buying a new camera to document is going to make for some fun replies........i put in 5g airpots yesterday and in 20 more days will put in I5 for 7 days then flip to twelve / twelve

The one picture is a 5g zombie in empty 15 gallon to show the actual size of pot i measured it actualy l6.7 gallons..

so stoked

Attachments

• DSC01069.jpg
    DSC01069.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01068.jpg
    DSC01068.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC01066.jpg
    DSC01066.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 15

Dr Dog

Veteran
Old Soul

Thanks bro, ya I get some colors in some of these. I had a couple nights were my breaker tripped in my grow room. Of course I did not know, until the next night, some 20 hours later, so they got cold on a couple occasions. I probably added a week more to my span on most of them, but I have a GHS White Widow in there noone has seen yet. I am growing 12/12 from seed. so I need to have some buds to show before she gets any online time

Core

Well the way I see it, droopy leaves, normally mean an unhappy plant. So erect leaves, well, I think we can all draw our own conclusion from that.
Yeah they be sporting some frost. I am super impressed with both of them you supplied. I dont recall ever seeing anyone grow out a purple mongrel b4. But it would seem all your beans turn purple for me.

Prof

Thanks man, yeah they are certainly budding up nicely, been really watching the ph this run, I had some lock out issues last run, and I figure that was the cause.

BLack
Thanks brother

Yeah the mongrel is a beast, huge buds already, and solid. The buds with the purple are impressive, really noticeable, even froma distance. The sour pusses smell alot like skunk that ran through some peppery grape juice

Moses

Dude I was just saying to BR how cool it is to have a dedicated bro like you.

I soon wont be able to sleep either thinking of them monster plants!!