What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Carolina Reaper HOT Pepper

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Mr tea i just had a session with the "modern microbes" guy, very knowledgeable and cool individual. will be inoculating my beds (indoor kiddiepools) with his microbes for next round, and maybe even doing a side by side test plot...
cool u r on that tip :D

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Ya you guys are local huh? Antonio is an upstanding individual in the grow community. I have the utmost respect for him. I.think it's safe to say that he knows what the fuck he's talking about. I only ordered 4 oz. And he gave me 8 oz. At no extra charge...only because he thought that I waited too long for my package (even though it was only 5 cdays).I have only heard good things about this product.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like growing vegetables and have some of these seeds but i really can't understand how anyone can 'enjoy' super hot food, it makes me feel like i need to throw up.

It's just a novelty to me.

Adrenaline? Makes your blood flow. It's somewhat addicting as well.

Puking is a possibility. Lost a bet at the bar with capsaicin extract once. The bartender saw what happened and was caught up in machismo. We sang to the porcelain throne as a duet.

Superhots are ridiculous, but you can build up something of a tolerance. The 300-500k scoville range is easier to play in, habanero and fatalii make some of the best poppers I've had. I have high hopes for the MOA Scotch Bonnet.

Plant looks to be recovering well Tea, hopefully she produces a good harvest. Two of mine are in similar recovery, one's starting to take off now. Slow and steady.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice vid, no doubt a few pepperheads were born that day with just as many swearing them off.

[youtubeif]u9cB6Tu5_28[/youtubeif]

Poor Ramsey, that little pepper got on top of him before he could even get a good chew in.

And one more?

[youtubeif]xO4Omv1h6Ho[/youtubeif]

Claude Dube, eating Pure Evil with the self control of a psychopath.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
14 months later....she's blooming!!!!!# YA!

So far 6 of these peppers have sprouted in the past week or so. Cheers!

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
alrite mr tea... your ass will be screaming real soon... I sowed 4 seeds back in early march under fluor lites, 3 sprouted, brought em out in mid may, n now dozens n dozens of flowers, n a few small peppers ... cant wait..

I overwintered my ghost inside, and brought her out in mid may... peppers are huge , ready to turn from green to red...

also growing from seed yellow hots n cayennes.. these plants already have edible peppers , but my Trinidad scorp's , failed to sprout...

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Nice! Good to see others growing this beauty. I ate half a ghost pepper 2 nights ago for the first time.....Damn. That was store bought.. If a store bought ghost pepper is that hot I can only imagine what organic, marijuana soil will do to these peppers.....going to.be one hell of a time. Going to take dank Frank s advice and dehydrate these peppers for long term usage

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Nice! . Going to take dank Frank s advice and dehydrate these peppers for long term usage

2 years ago, I dried n grounded up a bunch of ghost peppers n put it in a jar... 99.99999999pct of it is still in the jar...every once in a while some 'chile-head' will sprinkle a bit on their food..n will then pay the price,,

if these reapers are even hotter, someone is in for a real colon-cleansing...

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
2 years ago, I dried n grounded up a bunch of ghost peppers n put it in a jar... 99.99999999pct of it is still in the jar...every once in a while some 'chile-head' will sprinkle a bit on their food..n will then pay the price,,

if these reapers are even hotter, someone is in for a real colon-cleansing...

Hehe. That's the plan. I know a few who are going to be stupid enough to think they can handle it. :comfort:

Like C4 said earlier in this thread, cannabis and capsaicin are a great combo! Little mango added in there. Definitely some complementary things going on there.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Here's some good panty shots. I'm seeing 2 different consistencies of peppers. One with a lot of ridges and one that's smooth. Both are very ominous looking.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Well I am counting over 3 dozen peppers ready to ripen, dozens more still sprouting up. Most are the size of small ping pong balls. I found a dwarf pepper smaller than the size of my pinky nail that was fully matured....so I ate it. .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................best and worst decision i've ever made. witbin 10 seconds I had so many tears in my eyes I couldn't see straight. 15 minutes later the feeling is gone. This should make some good medicine.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
mr tea ... I have '3' reapers growing, and all three are not smooth... they look like yours wrinkley... (if that's a word)... they are still green, so I am guessing another week or so b4 the ...shit hits the fan...

my ghost pepper which I overwintered in my greenhouse room, has been throwing off ripe ones for 2+ weeks... and they are ass-kickin... if these reapers are hotter..... OUCH

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
mr tea ... I have '3' reapers growing, and all three are not smooth... they look like yours wrinkley... (if that's a word)... they are still green, so I am guessing another week or so b4 the ...shit hits the fan...

my ghost pepper which I overwintered in my greenhouse room, has been throwing off ripe ones for 2+ weeks... and they are ass-kickin... if these reapers are hotter..... OUCH

Here's what is weird. For every 3 wrinkly ping pong ball size peppers I get 1 thimble size smooth pepper. Has anyone else experienced this? Those small smooth ones are maturing faster and don't seem to represent the regular reaper pepper in terms of physical expression

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jesus those look hot as shit, mrT.

i lost my reaper to the weather a while back, my tepin peppers are turning red, got some habs about to turn.... that's about as hot as it gets... some nice hot yellows but they are mild in comparison to the nuclear grade reaper

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
So hot! Here's another smooth one I found today..about half the size of the one I ate the other day...I gave this one to my neighbor....he said he was going to put it In his breakfast burrito...I told him He'd better take 20 extra minutes out of his morning schedule. Lol!

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
mr tea... I checked my small peppers, and they too are smooth, but get their texture as they grow... but seeing your small smooth pepper that already turned orange means... I don't have a clue...

I did give one pepper that's still green to a buddy yesterday... i'll see him today and get a hotness report...

Latest posts

Latest posts