What's new

Captains little dr120 that could!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I could possibly dunk clones,,,, but not those bitches in flower that's for sure! Sprayed Spinosad last night, ( just in case), habanero spray, this am, detailing with alcohol throughout the week, and on
Dunking does do good on small plants but sucks on big ones.
I made a habanero spray years ago. I sprayed in late bud, some spicey buds even after washing several times.
Phytoseiulus persimilis Spider mite predators work good u just have to repeat uses several times. good luck. hydro-gardens.com

captain planet

Veteran
So bug you saying I'm gonna have spicy glue?

Bmac, thanks for the well wishes. Diatomaceous earth on the top of the medium works for the gnats for me :)

captain planet

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

I'm going to be cautiously confident :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its all about being vigilant at this point,and dont relax until its over,just a few days slacking and they can come roaring back...dunno if it works for mites but 1 tablespoon 3% hydrogen peroxide in 3 cups of water works great on whitefly eggs as a spray,seems pretty harmless to all the plants i have sprayed...

captain planet

Veteran
Kept her in almost 2 weeks, as much as she was able to spread early on tho , I could have gotten better coverage and less underpruning sooner. I made a rough estimate on the screen height and was damn close, but I can get better :) , I did manage to break 3-4 nice tops whole super cropping ..... Oops

captain planet

Veteran
Hey all! How goes it? The 4 GG4 are getting close..... Been taking some lowers here and there to help someone out who has hyperemisis..... They say it's been helping them the best so far out of anything and those are from around day 40... When these 4 go I'm prob shutting down for awhile, gotta get those mites gone, and have to many other things to focus on right now.... I'll make sure the GG is not far away tho.... I didn't forget about pics either ..... There coming don't worry :)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn !!!! everybodys having bug problems this year !!! good luck Cappy :)

captain planet

Veteran
Just stopping thru to let everyone know I'm still alive, no pics today. I did wanna let y'all know I ended up with ~8 oz , ~3 grams of finger hash and a alcohol based tincture of some of the finest herb I have ever been privy to from that first 4 plant amended soil run under the 600. Forever thankful to the people who made that possible!

Latest posts

Latest posts