What's new

Captains little dr120 that could!

captain planet

Veteran
picture.php

Cut d68 afte 48hrs of dark

captain planet

Veteran
Both those GG4 were water only and at day 68, after 48hrs of dark ready for chop. The first or top pic is in str8 my SS recipe, no base. The second or bottom pic is str8 FFOF out of the bag , tap water only.

My recipe left larger, brighter green fluffier bud, the FFOF buds look tighter, more dark green and more dry

captain planet

Veteran
If ya wanna be happy for the rest of your life, got ta make a.....

Lolol
All I know is I have to lose one of 7 mothers right now to be in my comfort zone,
Real test is still 2 weeks away, all grew close enough, but GSC was also my latest to root. Blue dream was trying to outvegg anything else. Stardawg Corey seemed to have more fan leaf to bid compared to the others, Chem D was a late rooter too but buds are so heavy they snapped branches.

All I know is I don't smoke for prettiness

captain planet

Veteran
1- GG4 is staying without a doubt
2- Blue dream is staying without a doubt
3- since I'm not commercially growing GSC is possibly staying
4- I'm thinking Sour dubb should have a spot clones well, grows well, pretty with big fat calyxes
5/6/ Between stardawg Corey, 2.0, and Chem D
2.0 clones and grows well, looked like more on the stem but yielded about same as GSC for me, Chem D was raced as all hell and also tough to clone and really weak branching. Stardawg looks nice easy to clone and grow smells nice but prob worst of all to trim out of these

captain planet

Veteran
One of each in the tent again, gotta give one more shot to narrow down. I was surprised by the Chem D as she didn't get a stink for me and actually got the hay/grass smell..... maybe it was where it was in the drying tent, idk but that may have to go as a great strain that I can't grow well. I keep reaching for Sour dubb and cookies tho!

I really couldn't be happier tho having my ideal stable for now, and owe some good friends a great deal of gratitude for helping me out.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
One of each in the tent again, gotta give one more shot to narrow down. I was surprised by the Chem D as she didn't get a stink for me and actually got the hay/grass smell..... maybe it was where it was in the drying tent, idk but that may have to go as a great strain that I can't grow well. I keep reaching for Sour dubb and cookies tho!

I really couldn't be happier tho having my ideal stable for now, and owe some good friends a great deal of gratitude for helping me out.

Sounds like ya got some tough decisions there, cap! :biglaugh: Like I said before, great line up you got going. I just recently expanded my space and need some new strains bad. Thinking about running a pack of some Huckleberry v3.

Kinda sux the D's smell turned bad on you. How's the smoke though?

captain planet

Veteran
Last run is finished jarred and cured, didn't bother weighing anything, just filled my jars up. Hopefully I'm good until fall.

Little lazy mishap, and a may have lost the forum cut. I let her dry up to much and found a bunch of crispy tips. Managed to get one cut, fingers crossed she roots, I rather enjoy that smoke.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

Had to have been that run, why your Chem D didn't smell. The one I have at just over 8 weeks reeks to high heaven and is super sticky. Your dead-on with the bud description though. The buds on mine are so big and heavy, they are bending the bamboo stakes holding them up. It's a daily thing for me to have to prop them back up.

As far as stink goes for your showdown of Chem D, 2.0 and Corey, imo the Corey blows the other two out of the water. The last couple plants I have flowered , out-stink every other plant in their group. Loudest chem funk I have come across.

If you like the Chem D and Corey, wait till you get your hands on this 91' cut I have. Shit is retarded good.

Latest posts

Latest posts