What's new

Captains little dr120 that could!

captain planet

Veteran
you mean pics like this :)
picture.php

captain planet

Veteran
Well the Tahoe cross is hangin, almost a week now, the Cindy is gone smoked and mother was choked. The Tahoe cross is smokin nice, mom is semi flowering in veg was 18/6 now 24 ....well here are some pics of what you've been missin
picture.php

Rockin around day 45
picture.php
picture.php

captain planet

Veteran
Chop night was day 68 ~9 days hanging in tent (using same pipe cleaners) and I'm trimming them up today, time to get the 4 GG pots ready :)

captain planet

Veteran
Thanks for stopping thru.... Loser
Busy day here, trimmed up 6 Tahoe crosses for just over a zip a piece , and now have 4 gorilla glue #4s uppotted to 7+ gallons of soil, ready for a month veg in the 120 tent! :) ..... Just can't wait :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they do like light,got to watch them,they like to eat bulbs,i swear the scrog plants were 6 inches away yesterday,last night one of the branches was about to get into the 200w cfl..

captain planet

Veteran
Plenty of room to grow here, I have more than a cpl 18 inch long stems, and everything is tied down so that at this point there's only a few side shoots at 6 inch above the pot tops...... Gotta get more bulk paperclips

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He ain't kiddin Cap !!!! the first 2 weeks of flower ... you can watch them grow , they grow so damn fast :) :plant grow:

captain planet

Veteran
Home depot trip today.... Got some PVC and elbos, the 3 x 3 screen is now in place. With ~ 30 inch legs, I should be flipping in the next 7 days if I am to flip around 6 inches from screen

Latest posts

Latest posts