What's new

Captains little dr120 that could!

captain planet

Veteran
Hey B thanks for stopping thru! Yeah I'm just passive intake, one 400+ cfm fan on a dimmer, outside the tent pushing into a 6 in phresh filter, wall Ac unit in the room the tent sits in. My intake is just 1 long line of 6 inch ducting and the tent does dent in a little.*
I love the secret jarden tents, high class all the way. Def super light tight when I got it. The only negative is it's a pita to try and fold it back up to put in the carry bag it comes with. I'm afraid in moving it around a few times I may have nicked alittle exterior off, but I mean tiny holes..... Nuthin gorilla tape can't fix :)

captain planet

Veteran
Got some goodies from the petsmart today. A dual timer for my mommas t5, and a therm/hygrom. Timer 8.$ therm/hygrom for 25$. Should get a chance for pic upload tmrw :)

captain planet

Veteran
picture.php
the new gadgets

captain planet

Veteran
With all the Gorilla Glue excitement today I had to up pot my bigger 2! I am in heavy contemplation as to what should be the next tent full???? Can't wait to test the current run! Can't wait till end of July (FYI no glue in flower till at least august)

Grizz

Veteran
nice pic's capt. going to have to change your handle to uncle dipstick if you keep up the high tech pic's

captain planet

Veteran
Nah as soon as someone says I Suk I'm gonna change it to " mike Dyson" knockout king that never loses suktion :)
I could settle on cousin fish face
Thanks!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol @ Infi :laughing:

Mine are finally going in around the 1st ..... feels like it took forever to get them able to go in .... but it really hasn't been that long :)

just getting excited to be able to finally smoke this shit !!!!
don't really care what the yield will be like on the first run as long as theres enough to hold me fer awhile :)

captain planet

Veteran
Honestly I don't know how I was lucky enough to get her! I do know I am not a troll or an asshole and that other than expressing wishes and interest in having her, I never asked anyone for her directly and never sent any body any stupid pm's asking them to do anything illegal for me. She was offered and I accepted !
To be clear I'm not trying to be vague about infin being an ass or troll, from what I know infin is good people! :) and it seems good people end up with the glue!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
To be clear I'm not trying to be vague about infin being an ass or troll, from what I know infin is good people! and it seems good people end up with the glue!
Yes ! He is good people !!! & I'm sure He will :)

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha, I have no worries either way... I mean I wanna play with it for sure but no big deal.. I have my own security issues and I would never want anyone to compromise theirs, plus I may be acquiring one at the SF cup if a certain someone happens to make it. ;)

captain planet

Veteran
Sorry to even bring that stuff up around your comment infin, I just wanted to say how crazy lucky I feel! And point out to the heads that may be lurking that aren't altruistic, that heads like you me dans unc plus aren't selling our souls for it! :)

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to even bring that stuff up around your comment infin, I just wanted to say how crazy lucky I feel! And point out to the heads that may be lurking that aren't altruistic, that heads like you me dans unc plus aren't selling our souls for it! :)

yep its just another plant, its a really good phenotype... but they can be found in beans... pop 'em if ya got 'em!

yeah I understood what you meant...

I never even felt comfortable dropping hints for everyone that I wanted to try it... just seemed like a sneaky round about way of asking, but I guess closed mouths don't get fed?! lol :D

it will get around eventually, either way, but it would be nice to run it for a while before everyone and their mom had it...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
With all the Gorilla Glue excitement today I had to up pot my bigger 2! I am in heavy contemplation as to what should be the next tent full???? Can't wait to test the current run!
lol .... its like that every 5 weeks around here :)
i've got at least 5 new strains in veg that haven't seen the flower rooms yet !!! plus the ones i want to run again .
I need more room .

captain planet

Veteran
Day 45 of flower here, just gave the girls a bath, every one got a little molasses water also. I gotta get some stakes today , everyone floppin so I must do some proppin. The Tahoe cross does not look like shell make it to day 70, and the Cindy looks like she possibly could....idk both are fr

captain planet

Veteran
From seed so I'll go by trichs. All this rain were getting has been keeping the temps down a little so haven't had to run the Ac as I thought so that's good. I can keep a max of 4 moms for me to stay safe...r , so I need to figure out if I got a good Cindy or not. I know at least 2 spots are gonna be GG

Latest posts

Latest posts