What's new

Captains little dr120 that could!

Grizz

Veteran
I just vomited all over cp's tent, crack cream just sounds nasty, kind of like squat butter

captain planet

Veteran
Time For honesty, ( I say bc it's slightly embarrassing) but 2/3 gg's are great, one wilted in the soil cup, may have not been ready and I may have been overanxious. She's doin ok , trimmed her lowers, soaked her good, and popped a hole punched ziplock on her, and she should pull thru, the other 2 are ready to take off. I also feel like running the Ac the last 2 days really changed up my clone veg environment, you know all of a sudden suckin out the normal high humidity*

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glues are pretty tough,my cuts always start growing inside the dome,they can double in size while still rooting!

captain planet

Veteran
the 2 def have some new growth already... the third is looking good will just be stalled a cpl more days, heres what they look like
picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
pictures of the kids already ? your one proud dad. they will grow to be two or three nice adults soon, cherish there growth, lol

captain planet

Veteran
I'm one proud poppa, and of course never feel good enough, and always try my best ..... These kids are good kids!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good brother !!!! you've got roots on all 3 & i've only got 1 outa 6 to root so far :) but id did start them after you so .....

look at all that headroom !!! I want my tents set back up so bad it ain't funny . this attic is drivin me nuts !!

captain planet

Veteran
Thanks Dan! I def love my tent! So nice to break it down and move around or pack up if I need to. And lotsa room! I had just raised the light for the last time as stretch was settling, so I just may lower it a little, the chain hanging is 18 inches. I was also in a rush to get this current group flipped to beat most of the summer heat, so they didn't all get an equal veg or as much tying/spreading as I'd like

I'm pretty proud of that last pic with the trics, it's not perfect and I will do better, but I think that's my best herb macro so far :)

EvilCartman

I'm pretty proud of that last pic with the trics, it's not perfect and I will do better, but I think that's my best herb macro so far :)

You oughta be! :tiphat:

Hell, I can snap a couple dozen pics, and not have one that looks that good! The depth of field in macro gets me every time.

That tent's rockin'!

captain planet

Veteran
glues are pretty tough,my cuts always start growing inside the dome,they can double in size while still rooting!

Oh yeahhhhh! Def new growth on the stragler (is that spelled right?) with the ziplock and it's not just a little, it's like 2 new sets popped out during my 9 hrs of work today .

Thanks E cart! :) def took atleast a dozen to get that, but no skill.....point and click, point and click. I'm using a 7mp pentax optio m20 (last min hand me down) I'm gonna start saving for something alittle better.

Bmac1

Veteran
Are you just using passive intake in the tent?

Also, how do you like the tent? Was it pretty light proof from the get go or did it take some work?

Looking great BTW.