What's new

Can't Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
JJScorpio said:
People are away on vacation and it wasn't expected that the pic downloads would go down again.

But hey, at least we get to laugh at the conspiracy theories, lmao.......

Thanks for the reply bro......as for me...don't sweat the little things...Hey! my plants are in flower....and Hey, I have weed to smoke.!!.Things are good.....shaweet!!!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
damn guys, let the poor fucking admin get a break in, they know its messed, but they been doing that for the last 11 mo+ so give them a week to dig there toes in the sand, and relax a bit. your pictures arnt going anywhere... the pc has hdd space, and we can still bs about how great our buds are or how high we are... ive got probably 50+ pics to upload.... massive re-model, updates on multiple threads, new equip to brag about, and a test grow for buddah to get updated, but im just chillin'
PASSES THE BLUNT TO THE ADMIN....

RooR HeaD

yea this sucks we cant upload pic but peps shouldnt be getting angry about it. remember most you guys are useing this site for free so just let things play out and youll ssoon see that you can upload your pics sooner then you think. and when things are back up and running we will all have sick new pictures because no body was able to upload them. just look at every person in this thread that has a problem their will be at least 200 new pictures up anytime now.
everyone just some one and relax and look at some old pics you haveint seen in a while
peace.

Sobek

It obvious the site is having a few problems, or perhaps someone has made some accidental changes on the forum config or something...

to date I have noticed other users pics showing up in my gallery when posting a reply sometimes but not all the time. Also the count down on the main page is set to -9755 day 2h 48m 41s (at time of pasting this)...so obviously there are more issues at hand.

BUT that being said, it's nothing a little patience and time can't fix...anyone going anywhere? Let's all smoke a bowl :jump:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Norcal - What are you just following me from thread to thread cause i gave you the honest truth about moving back to cali to be a lazy ass!!??

I wasn't trashin anybody, their admin, their website,etc. and just wanted to know when i can start uploading again. Keep trying but you dont know it not working till the end of the process.

Last edited:
DIGITALHIPPY said:
damn guys, let the poor fucking admin get a break ...<snip> insert random happy, nice thoughts...<snip> but im just chillin'
PASSES THE BLUNT TO THE ADMIN....

I'll throw in on that... but i don't wanna roll ablunt.
:rasta:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sure they will let us know when it's fixed. I will not use photo bucket or any other image hosting sites it's just to dangerous. I can wait until this site is fixed.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
oldpink - any chance this section could be moved to a more 'high priority' location? Many members are unaware of where to look - it's not the most logical place at the bottom of the 'Vendors' list. As this is ICMag admin stuff, couldn't it be moved up to a sticky section on the main index page? It would help members find out quickly where the tech problems are.

In fact, a rolling 'announcements' ticker-facility or similar could be used to update members on current progress on tech issues - this can be automated, so it's no extra work for anyone. But in the short-term, I think 'Website Support' should be a top-level category, IMHO. Thanks for the update on the photos.

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
There has been one addition that IC Web Support told me about yesterday that some of you may not have noticed. The user's post search has been increased, so when you click on someone's name and select 'Find More Posts by......', it now displays the last 5000 posts instead of the last 500 :smile: A great little upgrade IMO :yes:

If you're looking for something to do that doesn't require posting pics, the chat room is always open, you can find it by clicking on 'Site Menu' at the top of the page or this link

http://www.icmag.com/ic/chat/chat3.php

Macster2

But uploading pics isn't the only issue (is it ?) the site has lost alot of its graphics and no avatars are visible (or is this only me?)

Macster2

I've double checked all my settings and that doesn't appear to be the problem under my options I've na avatars including my own the only banner is top right side everything else gone.Anyone have any idea how to fix?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
maybe u no have java script on? I dont know.. I cant upload new avatar but the one I uploaded before still there, only thing wrong no pics......

Status
Not open for further replies.